Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Wow such bravery, a dislike. Also, do you really not remember Trump telling everyone that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK, or that his wife looked like a horse, or that he "liked people who didn't get captured" re: McCain's POW experience where he stayed to be tortured by the Viet Cong so that his fellow soldiers didn't get executed? Trump has no loyalty to the Republican party.
You are a tough man to impress @ridgelyfan . Being a foreigner on this site my activities can never outdo that of Trump's as POTUS. However, should I find Trump "show[ing] a spine" I will clearly illustrate that to you in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead. 🤗 ;)

I'm sure you'll find plenty of examples of Trump insulting people, or taking credit for others' work, or making careless threats. To you, that probably looks like spine (it's not, because he never takes any personal risk on behalf of anyone else).

McCain showed a hell of a spine in that POW camp. Trump laughed at him for it -- the guy who said STDs were "his own personal Vietnam".

I never agreed with McCain on any policies and would never have voted for him. But I'm not so low as to insult his service, which Trump did gleefully.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of examples of Trump insulting people, or taking credit for others' work, or making careless threats. To you, that probably looks like spine (it's not, because he never takes any personal risk on behalf of anyone else).

McCain showed a hell of a spine in that POW camp. Trump laughed at him for it -- the guy who said STDs were "his own personal Vietnam".

I never agreed with McCain on any policies and would never have voted for him. But I'm not so low as to insult his service, which Trump did gleefully.

SURELY he has earned his place in history :LOL:

Rushmore.jpg

Trump has done better than anyone in the Democratic Party could ever do.
Really????
Did you forget a Democratic President named Barack Obama who was a two term, popular vote and electoral vote winner?
President Obama had the H1N1 Pandemic, the Zika outbreak, and the Ebola virus epidemic all on his watch.

You remember mass deaths?
You remember politics over science?
You remember the markets shutting down?
You remember school closings?
You remember riots?
You remember record high unemployment?
No, you don't because Obama was a real leader who understood what to do by listening to the scientists and taking decisive action. He was so good at his job, that people like you forgot that we face three health emergencies in the last ten years. They bitched about him wearing a tan suit, And that's all you need to know.
This IS Trump's America. It's in chaos and on fire. It's all he knows.

Nobody likes the Trumps.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robin-williams-*******-zelda-eric-trump-joe-biden/
Au contraire mon ami @ed4mwf , there was once a time Snoop Dogg and Trump were pals, obviously not anymore. I wonder why Snoop Dogg would once allow himself to befriend a "racist" like Trump in the first place? :unsure:

SNOOPDOGANDTRUMP.jpg

Last edited:
Trump:20 Blaze It, Nerds! Fuck joe biden, confirmed racist, confirmed abuser of power, confirmed *******, and confirmed sexual predator. Joe Biden's got one foot in the grave, probably die within a year leaving us with some dumb fuck like Kamala Harris... Trump all the way. Fuck the Democrats. They were the party of Ku Klux Klan and they still are. Robert Byrd and Ralph Northam revealed their Klan roots. Democrats are the systemic racism. They need to go!
You have a couple of misspellings, allow me to assist.
Nerds!= This is spelled correctly, it's just that 1985 called and want you to stop using their terms. If we are 'nerds', you must be Ogre.
'Joe Biden', in the above should be spelled, 'Donald J. Trump'. Then, it's all true and not bald faced lies, like Donald J. Trump tells everyday all day.
Were you spitting as you typed this? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Au contraire mon ami @ed4mwf , there was once a time Snoop Dogg and Trump were pals, obviously not anymore. I wonder why Snoop Dogg would once allow himself to befriend a "racist" like Trump? :unsure:

View attachment 3534791

Because most people didn't know who Trump really was. And Trump kissed up to any celebrity he could. Anyone that help his name go public. So people like you can think he is cool.

Back