TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Maybe in your opinion - fair minded in mine - two sides to every story - I wait til ALL the facts are in before I condemn people.
Not one effing' time in your life have you ever waited for the facts ... zero, zip, nada ... never. Ole' mentally deranged buttdlurp is definitely a shoot, then ready and maybe aim. Well, that's 274 in a row for you, knucklehead. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Needs Direction.gif
    buttdlurp Needs Direction.gif
    489.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I fully admit I have NOT watched any portion of the video-by intent. You allege you heard a cop say what? What ******* suspect is talking to the media telling his story? C'MON MAN!

I DID see their superior, the chief of police say that as soon as she saw the videos she was moved to action. I understand it will be the defense attorney's JOB to call her remarks prejudicial, but she said Friday morning before the release that it was as bad if not worse than the Rodney King beating. Both she AND the head of the state police stated that the officers involved took numerous actions outside of the training regimen.
I thought that I would take a minute and respond to what happened to Tyre Nichols! I watched the video though I could not understand why they would beat a young Black man like that and then for it to be 5 Black police officers! I was extremely upset and disappointed from what I saw in the video! I noticed, while watching the video, that it took 22 minutes for an ambulance and stretcher to arrive for Nichols after officers announced that he was in custody! Now, my question knowing that would be, "So, why did it take the officers so long to contact some medical assistance for Tyre?" Obviously, if they went by the correct protocol, the police officers would have immediately contacted for some medical assistance, but they waited because they automatically knew they were guilty.

Also, I have known this before about Memphis, but my cousin, who is born and raised there, stated that the Memphis police department has always been corrupt ever since 2015! She told me that in 2016, the Memphis police department had 114 police officers arrested!! The police department also had a former Memphis police officer sentenced to 10 years for official misconduct and corruption in 2018! Futhermore, she also said that the two Memphis police officers that were fired, Taddarius Bean and Demetrius Haley, were hired after the police department loosened education qualifications to become an officer! Now, that tells me that the police department was desperate and not taking the screening process seriously to hire more experienced candidates! Also, according to criminal justice experts, "very little of the arrest went by protocol", which is very important in the investigation!

Now, what I am extremely esctatic about is that the DOJ is investigating the Tyre Nichols case as a civil rights investigation!!

Last edited:
I'll give merit to your posts when you get verified.
Lol ... hey everyone, hold all my calls and cancel all my meetings, cucktesticular is out on bail and barfed up a hairball for us.

Now, where were we ... oh, you said something about getting verified ... well, let me see if you are on the "I give a f*ck about what you think list." .... hmmmm, don't see ya ... nope not there. It seems I actually don't give a f*ck what you think or request, Dopey. Now get back to your gloryhole job as you have customers waiting. Knucklehead. :devilish:

Attachments

• cucktesticular Working It.gif
    cucktesticular Working It.gif
    955.7 KB · Views: 1
THERE IS NOTHING HE COULD HAVE DONE THAT WARRANTED HIM GETTING BEAT TO DEATH AFTER BEING HANDCUFFED AND SUBDUED.
Say that over and over and watch the video. Nothing warrants a m/urder after the perpetrator is in custody. Nothing.
I see you still don't believe our lives matter.
So, let's see our resident imbecile, Ontardo, somehow gives this post a "duh, fumbs down". Well, OnStupido it's about time to get to drag your dumbass back to Canaduh. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• OnTardio Draggin to CanaDuh.gif
    OnTardio Draggin to CanaDuh.gif
    812.3 KB · Views: 1
Maybe in your opinion - fair minded in mine - two sides to every story - I wait til ALL the facts are in before I condemn people.
Since when?????
Go back and show us three times in you eighteen thousand posts that you've actually done.
I can show eighteen times you didn't.
When, when, when???

This is not even asking for proof of your normal daily garbage. This is asking for you, to show what you've supposedly said. Or should I show where you have condemned people without all of the facts?
Like the cop that shot that fucking insurrectionist? Paul Pelosi? Hunter Biden? Joe Biden? Alec Baldwin? Hillary Clinton? The injured and d/ead Capitol Police? Breonna Taylor's boyfriend? Etc.

Now, these cops have been fired, indicted and charged with major felonies including 2nd Degree *******. So a grand jury, Police Chief and supervisors. and prosecutors, all who are experts, decided that they were in the wrong. Five city cops, two county deputies, two first responders and a police supervisor are all in up to their neck and YOU are talking about two sides to every story.

It appears that those who have heard both sides, are all on one side,- and those who think that several armed, confrontation trained and experienced professionals killing an unarmed black man is just par for the course.

Wtf are you talking about, Sparkles? If anyone went to the mod, it was probably Ed.
Donkey-03.webp

Jim Jordan Confronted With Trump Campaign's Link to Russian Oligarch​

Representative Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican, was confronted on Sunday about former President Donald Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort's link to a Russian oligarch.

Special counsel Robert Mueller's 448-page report released in 2019 revealed the findings of the two-year investigation that looked into whether members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government during the 2016 presidential election. The probe also focused on Manafort's work for Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs while he was Trump's campaign chairman.

The report also found that Manafort told Konstantin Kilimnik, a man with suspected connections to Russian intelligence services, about important battleground states in the 2016 race, including Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Michigan.

Manafort expected Kilimnik to share information about the Trump campaign with Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire and industrialist who has close links to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

On NBC News' Meet the Press, host Chuck Todd asked Jordan whether or not he will look into the role Manafort played with Deripaska.

Earlier this month, Jordan urged Democrats to join Republicans in the newly formed subcommittee that aims to investigate the "weaponization" of the federal government. The Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government will be chaired by the Ohio congressman, and is expected to consist of 13 Republicans and five Democrats.

Jordan, a staunch Trump supporter, also spoke on Sunday about the "weaponization" of federal agencies, and criticized the FBI as he mentioned Charles McGonigal, the special agent in charge of the FBI's counterintelligence division in New York from 2016 to 2018.

Jim Jordan slammed for 'particularly offensive' remarks about Tyre Nichols' beating death​

During an appearance on "Meet the Press" on Sunday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) expressed dismay at the beating death of 29-year-old Tyre Nichols at the hands of five Memphis police officers -- and then dismissed the idea that new laws need to be implemented to stop police abuse.

Speaking with host Chuck Todd, the Ohio Republican stated, "I don't know that there's any law that can stop that evil that we saw," before later adding, "But no amount of training's going to change what we saw in that video."

That led GOP campaign consultant Susan Del Percio to pounce on the new House Judiciary Committee chairman for blowing off the idea that changes need to be made.

Appearing on MSNBC, she stated, "There are so many things that have happened over the years that should be bringing both parties together but they don't."

Back