TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Yawn, oh Fondle ... "duh, de were mostly peaceful ... and a race traitors and antifa stuff on 'nar". Now, our FondlingPedro, take break from the conspiracy crap for a minute and try taking a f*cking English class all already.

So, our lil closet RepTard, this is what you and your "non-Instupidrectionists" clan look like it today ...

* Your bestie butt-buddies, the Oaf Keepers, Proud Bois, QAss-non whimpering, whining and/or going to prison.
* Over 950 asswipe "non-instupidrectionists" in prison, going to prison and/or about to be convicted.
* At least 5 Grand Ole' Pansies to be referred to the Dept of Justice for prosecution.
* Your TrumpTard going down 5 different ways, and if he squirms out it for a year or two, all the better.
* No "Big Wred Wave", barely a pink trickle as RepTards showed their asinine and cheating colors.
* No RepTard Presidency in sight, no Senate leadership in sight, House is a back-biting mess and likely to swing to Democrat.
* Current Speaker of the House, McTarthy agreed to suck off every MAGA douche to get votes after 15 rounds of fun.
* RepTards and "non-Instupidrectionists" haven't done anything for the country in 10+ years, except dragging in the mud behind the progress.
* You close relatives in Russia on the verge of collapse, pricking your remaining backward bubbles of hope.
* RepTards and your "non-Instupidrectionists" have no spine nor heart, no loyalty nor morals and are the weakest party in history.
* Everyone wants a safe bet, and they are betting against your warped views as definite winners.

Now Pedro, your Mommy's is calling for you ... seems your donkey train is heading off to Mexico soon and you're going to need some practice. Dope. :devilish:
Here let me join in on this stereotypical *******, you're from Ohio right? That sure explains it, everyone in Ohio seems to have a random ass grudge against kentuckians; but it's not our fault none of you can drive. I know it takes alot of braincells to drive a vehicle, and I know Ohio is slowly declining into the same mess Illinois Is in but hey you still have about 8-12 years before you should be really worried. Even a couple friends I have in Ohio hate it there, but hey...... paradise must come at a price of your sanity huh.

I'm not republican either you imbecile, I don't like any of them, but I especially don't like the blatant hypocrisy coming from the democrats. I could go around and around with you showing how desperate boot-licking you are for the corruption of the democrats but it will fall on your deaf ears and blind eyes, youve already shown your hand as it is so there is no point.

All I'll say is you should really try to free your mind before we reach the tipping point and your beloved agenda appointed politicians send guard dogs your way; take a look at some other countries with the same affiliation your dems have right now, look at all that facism creeping in. It's coming, fascism is seeping in all around and there are gonna be a ton of people with open arms ready to embrace it because this time fascism won't come with guns drawn itll come with smiles and the promise that it's all for our safety and happiness.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for trying to conjure up this Delusion of whatever you think I am, really showing everyone here just how smart you are. Durr hurr dem dur dive dip duck dodge and dodge a wrench you dumbshit. Stay off the roads and stay safe.

HEY C&J - you do realize he has some classified docs that go back 15 years to the days he was a senator - all illegally and not stored securely as all can plainly see - kinda one of his kewlest debacles 😝
Dumbo - why the f*ck do you care? Seriously, you don't even know what the documents say, what topic they are about, if they are obsolete or not. You are just another RepTard imbecile hoping for a crack to hang on to and get a wobbly wedge into. You started the thread for a reason and have entirely lost your way. You haven't made a decent point in two years (or more) and have nothing beneficial to say about anything.

Take a day, week or year off and get your head out of your ass already - we are embarrassed for you. "duh, dem documents ...". Damn. :devilish:

Here let me join in on this stereotypical *******, you're from Ohio right? That sure explains it, everyone in Ohio seems to have a random ass grudge against kentuckians; but it's not our fault none of you can drive. I know it takes alot of braincells to drive a vehicle, and I know Ohio is slowly declining into the same mess Illinois Is in but hey you still have about 8-12 years before you should be really worried. Even a couple friends I have in Ohio hate it there, but hey...... paradise must come at a price of your sanity huh.

I'm not republican either you imbecile, I don't like any of them, but I especially don't like the blatant hypocrisy coming from the democrats. I could go around and around with you showing how desperate boot-licking you are for the corruption of the democrats but it will fall on your deaf ears and blind eyes, youve already shown your hand as it is so there is no point.

All I'll say is you should really try to free your mind before we reach the tipping point and your beloved agenda appointed politicians send guard dogs your way; take a look at some other countries with the same affiliation your dems have right now, look at all that facism creeping in. It's coming, fascism is seeping in all around and there are gonna be a ton of people with open arms ready to embrace it because this time fascism won't come with guns drawn itll come with smiles and the promise that it's all for our safety and happiness.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for trying to conjure up this Delusion of whatever you think I am, really showing everyone here just how smart you are. Durr hurr dem dur dive dip duck dodge and dodge a wrench you dumbshit. Stay off the roads and stay safe.
Oh, shaddap, Fondler - you managed to bore the shyt out of all of us in two short days. Now get back to romancing that palm somewhere else. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• FondlingHisSex with Ms Palma.gif
    FondlingHisSex with Ms Palma.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Dumbo - why the f*ck do you care? Seriously, you don't even know what the documents say, what topic they are about, if they are obsolete or not. You are just another RepTard imbecile hoping for a crack to hang on to and get a wobbly wedge into. You started the thread for a reason and have entirely lost your way. You haven't made a decent point in two years (or more) and have nothing beneficial to say about anything.

Take a day, week or year off and get your head out of your ass already - we are embarrassed for you. "duh, dem documents ...". Damn. :devilish:

Just LUV the HYPOCRISY you Dems display regarding Trump and Biden in this regard - it would be HILARIOUS if it wasn’t just sooooo SAD 🤨

There it is.

@m and d: I've been cycling through your shitposts for a few minutes now. It's noticeable that people like you are true to type and that you cannot help but display your racism and willful ignorance all over the place like a peacock with three-day-old shite in its feathers.
It's obvious to me that you are a miserable, racist, incel MAGAt cuckold here to cause discord.
Why not take this stuff to Gab? Why are you here?
Mind Your Own Business.jpg

Last edited:
Clem - you are "poster-boi RepTard" insult just by wobbling in here like you know something. "duh, dat Ohio flips sumtin' or 'noder ...". Probably time to get back in the brain and spine lines, you were definitely cheated. Dope. :devilish:
Go get your stroke shot or booster or whatever you disciples call it.

Just LUV the HYPOCRISY you Dems display regarding Trump and Biden in this regard - it would be HILARIOUS if it wasn’t just sooooo SAD 🤨
No, our lil Hyppo-crit - here is our previous discussion. Now, have TardnConfused's Mommy read it to you again ....

"Lol, oh buttdlurp, what part of the facts does you ignorant lil brain not understand?

* Biden is the f*ckin' current President and has classified documents everywhere - home, office, private jet, car, briefcase and suitcase.
* He initiated the protocol and proper process of collecting and securing all documents, including his own.
* TrumpTard was not in violation, when he was President, of having classified documents anywhere including in Melani's ass.
* When he lost the Election, he did not turn over documents, said he owned them, lied about them, and told others to lie about them.
* Further, he told the DOJ he had turned over all documents - did not, planned to keep them, negotiate with them and potentially sell them.
* And he ignored various legal requests, subpoenas and court orders ... and as such he was successful raided.
* Oh, and here is great one "duh, Imma keep da empty Classified Files and Top-Secret Folders as cool mementos, butt de were empty."
* Now, one more legal challenge for your King TrumpTard - but please do stay the course on your way to the Big 200.

Now, get your purposefully oppositional and asininely argumentative Hyppo-head out of your ass. You sound like a complete imbecile." :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Dancin Hyppo.gif
    buttdlurp Dancin Hyppo.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lmao, way to go our new RepTard recruit, "le Fondler" ... you post a Canadian Far Right Wing-ding source for your asinine arguments, that has been destroyed by every bias fact-checking organization. "duh, writes itself ... errrr, herself ... ummm, no himself ... awwww, Idunno." Long ride from CanaDuh to Mexico, better get on your way.

Media Bias/Fact Check
The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of unverified opinion content. It has been severely criticized for publishing false and misleading stories about COVID-19 as well as its opaque funding, embellished views and political connections.

Once a RepTard, always a Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• le Fondler From CanaDuh.gif
    le Fondler From CanaDuh.gif
    172.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No, our lil Hyppo-crit - here is our previous discussion. Now, have TardnConfused's Mommy read it to you again ....

"Lol, oh buttdlurp, what part of the facts does you ignorant lil brain not understand?

* Biden is the f*ckin' current President and has classified documents everywhere - home, office, private jet, car, briefcase and suitcase.
* He initiated the protocol and proper process of collecting and securing all documents, including his own.
* TrumpTard was not in violation, when he was President, of having classified documents anywhere including in Melani's ass.
* When he lost the Election, he did not turn over documents, said he owned them, lied about them, and told others to lie about them.
* Further, he told the DOJ he had turned over all documents - did not, planned to keep them, negotiate with them and potentially sell them.
* And he ignored various legal requests, subpoenas and court orders ... and as such he was successful raided.
* Oh, and here is great one "duh, Imma keep da empty Classified Files and Top-Secret Folders as cool mementos, butt de were empty."
* Now, one more legal challenge for your King TrumpTard - but please do stay the course on your way to the Big 200.

Now, get your purposefully oppositional and asininely argumentative Hyppo-head out of your ass. You sound like a complete imbecile." :devilish:

And once again explain classified documents that Debacle Joe has had for over 15 years back to the days he was a senator that he had no right to have and were being stored ILLEGALLY. Anything a Dem does is ok right C&J - RIGHT - even if it’s illegal and a violation of the law - but if TRUMP who had the ability to declassify the material which BIDEN did NOT does it - HANG him - that’s the beautiful HYPOCRISY you highlight so well - thanx 👍😝👍

Back