TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Who said that? And you are a racist. The very definition of a white supremacists.
Not really, I would welcome you to my neighborhood if you wanted to be more like me. Instead, black America is to cool to emulate white people whereas other minorities pick up the best traits of white culture and become even better. Your own racism towards whiteness holds you back as a subset of this society....and the worst part, YOU KNOW IT.

'Your' economy Adolph.
How long till " you can't handle this" and disappear like a cry baby?

Hard words to hear, maybe this kind of real talk is what you need to get better.

How many ******* you have? Married? What have you done to help your fellow black man?

I mentor several black men and minorities at my company right now, I advise them on all facets of life. In fact, one such dude is now doing his part to populate the earth with his white wife because we need more men like him to raise children. Hopefully he doesn't name the kid after me!

Not really, I would welcome you to my neighborhood if you wanted to be more like me. Instead, black America is to cool to emulate white people whereas other minorities pick up the best traits of white culture and become even better. Your own racism towards whiteness holds you back as a subset of this society....and the worst part, YOU KNOW IT.
I'm well educated and doing great. You probably couldn't afford my neighborhood. And you certainly wouldn't be welcome with your racist ideology, unless you keep your mouth shut I supposed.
Don't confuse 'white' culture with Western Culture, Mr. Duke.
You can keep Wyoming. It's good for vacations and retreats only. Like one of those islands full of the kind of people you insult.

Hard words to hear, maybe this kind of real talk is what you need to get better.

How many ******* you have? Married? What have you done to help your fellow black man?

I mentor several black men and minorities at my company right now, I advise them on all facets of life. In fact, one such dude is now doing his part to populate the earth with his white wife because we need more men like him to raise children. Hopefully he doesn't name the kid after me!
“I know black people and have black friends…”

…right.

I have 274 million acres of land, thank you for telling me!!! What state is it in and how do I get access? What a total douche knuckle you are, you throw pity parties everyday?
…annnnddd here’s what happens when you can’t handle facts NOR can you understand context. Who knows: maybe a ******* grandpa gambled off your portion?!? Dunno.🤷🏾‍♂️

Facts are that it happened for a large swath of white Americans and DIDN’T for black ones… that’s a pretty large “handout” though.

…and that wealth built an economic floor for your peeps.

Divorced. Married for double digit years. Raised bi-racial ******* and sent their asses off to school and helped them get a great start in real life so the likes of you, are insignificant in their lives.

Last year, when I left this forum, it was because I couldn't believe a racist like yourself, is supported in this forum.
When I came back, I accepted the fact that people like you are still everywhere, even on an interracial sex site.
But then again, slave owners fucked their slaves and had children with them, and were still cruel enough to sell them off like cattle for a lifetime of abuse and *******. That's explains your presence and your ignorance.

Plus the longer I stay here, and get you to continue writing, your repugnant views are exposed and your support weakens. Because, in spite of people having racist thoughts, when it's said out loud or written, it's hard for decent people to stand by it.

So, keep talking, I'm not going anywhere.

…annnnddd here’s what happens when you can’t handle facts NOR can you understand context. Who knows: maybe a ******* grandpa gambled off your portion?!? Dunno.🤷🏾‍♂️

Facts are that it happened for a large swath of white Americans and DIDN’T for black ones… that’s a pretty large “handout” though.

…and that wealth built an economic floor for your peeps.
At a time when land was used for everything from food, to leveraging loans for multiples homes and businesses.
It was the biggest handout in the history of the United States.

I killed terrorists in foreign countries, I trained thousands of troops to ******* and stay alive, I currently work as a contractor with DoD implementing AI systems that will defeat China...I advise senior DoD officials on technology and turn it into practical applications, from edge AI to modeling and simulation. So ya, I have done more than you peckerwood.

lol defense contractor consultant

I designed the thermonuclear weapons our government uses today and was a team member on the capture & ******* of Osama bin Laden.
So, there ya go, needle dick.
LOL. You were in a tier 1 DA unit then switched to engineering at a weapons lab 30 years ago? The brits would deem you a "wanker".

Were you also on an elite three man tactical unit at one of the country's largest malls?

I killed terrorists in foreign countries, I trained thousands of troops to ******* and stay alive, I currently work as a contractor with DoD implementing AI systems that will defeat China...I advise senior DoD officials on technology and turn it into practical applications, from edge AI to modeling and simulation. So ya, I have done more than you peckerwood.
AI won't beat China, patriotism and intelligence will.

Correct, but RepTard knuckleheads think "AI" stands for "Asswipe Ignorance" and he's printing t-shirts for friends and family as we chat.

Oh, wait a minute, you're on his friends list ... Well, do enjoy the shirt. lol ... :devilish:
Ohio, the state that flips each election cycle. Imagine what you'd accomplish if you didn't spend your life trying to insult people on the internet.

Ohio, the state that flips each election cycle. Imagine what you'd accomplish if you didn't spend your life trying to insult people on the internet.
Clem - you are "poster-boi RepTard" insult just by wobbling in here like you know something. "duh, dat Ohio flips sumtin' or 'noder ...". Probably time to get back in the brain and spine lines, you were definitely cheated. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• cucktacular Fweelings Hurt.gif
    cucktacular Fweelings Hurt.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back