TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

The fact is that the Democrats are going to play the victim angle to the point of losing big in the mid terms... Then they have to figure out who to run in 2024... THAT'S their real problem! There is no Democrat candidate in the political field at this time capable of winning a national election... They all know this, and they're in full blown panic mode behind the scenes... They're not smart enough to understand that the perpetual victim status is only a loser for them... I'm enjoying watching them self-destruct! 😎

The fact is that the Democrats are going to play the victim angle to the point of losing big in the mid terms... Then they have to figure out who to run in 2024... THAT'S their real problem! There is no Democrat candidate in the political field at this time capable of winning a national election... They all know this, and they're in full blown panic mode behind the scenes... They're not smart enough to understand that the perpetual victim status is only a loser for them... I'm enjoying watching them self-destruct! 😎
Ok

The best part of this thread is how Dems expose themselves for the true miscreants they are. I hope to God in about 47 days America shows them what they think of what they are doing to the country. It’s clear to me they have clouded minds. Can’t even seem to rationalize that running down an 18 year old kid over political differences is m.urder no matter HOW you spin it or try to justify it.
Same country where unarm citizens are killed by the police - cheered on by you.
Same country where you support gun rights for protection, for one race, and criminalization of possession of legal weapons for another.
Same country where political opposition can be threatened, ran down and murdered. Yet silence from you.
Are you seeing why your phony outrage is, nothing but the clicking of an empty barrel?

ANOTHER THING ! All of this, crowds of demonstrators clogging up streets that are suppose to be used for vehicles needs to stop ! I don't care who the protestors are, their so called right to "Peacefully Protest" doesn't override the rights of citizens simply trying to travel where they wish or need to go. Here in rural America there are protests, they always have been kept lawful, controlled and respectful. Those two cars that attempted to continue driving to their destinations were wrong only because that crowd had no intention of drifting over so all cars could pass safely, instead they attack like a bunch unlawful savages. There are at least two sides to every story.
Yes Stanley, rural America is better at everything, except being independent. Completely dependent of the more developed and better educated populace. Why the fuck would anyone listen to your garbage of a brain? You can't even house, cloth or feed yourself.

Wonder how many news services would be carrying the story of the boy run down in North Dakota if the driver was wearing a MAGA hat and the victim was wearing a BLM T shirt - I wonder

Dems couldn’t even find the story without my assistance

NAH - NO media bias - NONE
Well, it's not really a story. No one cares about a couple of North Dakota idiots.

i just can't get over how much blkdlaur hates his mom

you should be happy that we sexually satisfied your mom, not mad, blkdlaur. she had an amazing time and baked us cookies after

i mean it's fair to say we were a bit "disgusting" with her, but in a good way and with enthusiastic consent

Bro ain't you like 60 something...you still s victim huh? Now here come the sad story ..guys let stop talking about blkdlaur ..because he can no longer handle a joke from a person who don't know him ...it is now everybody personal responsibility the nobody insult blkdlaur ...even after he said we should hang a guy we all never met ....🤦🏾
70's. He was born under Truman

i just can't get over how much blkdlaur hates his mom

you should be happy that we sexually satisfied your mom, not mad, blkdlaur. she had an amazing time and baked us cookies after

i mean it's fair to say we were a bit "disgusting" with her, but in a good way and with enthusiastic consent

You’ve proven yourself completely a despicable person in keeping with the Dem profile - now you’re trying to incite me like ALL Dems do - but I am focused and you just aren’t worth my time - I’m done with you

Back