TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

That Dems can’t see what THEY have wrought should be surprising - but - it’s NOT
They NEED to be wrested from power !!!!!
Lmfao...or else you will rage harder on a sex site ....OK tf dude...yall are simply afraid everything
Query - WHO are the EXTREMISTS ?????!!

Guy murdered the kid - they should hang him
At this point I don't have to debate you ...you are basically doing it for me
I think not - think it’s more likely Debacle Joe will gaffe us in to WW3.
Lol 😆 🤣 😂
Simple story really - Dem loon kills kid over politics - inspired by BIDEN’s der Führer speech
Like hanging ppl without a trial
DEMS are the biggest threat to AMERICA
Lol from the guy who want to make mob justice great again
Ever notice in here when things get hinky for Dems they wanna remind ya about what this site is all about - who gives a flying fuck - it’s not germane to the topic at hand

What is the topic ...but you right nobody gives a flying fuck because they are on a sex site duh...bit I'm about to let yall circle jerk each other off ...have fun with your "friends"🤡

Live look at the b2w right wing circle jerk party 😅🤣
Village People Dancing GIF by de chinezen

The best part of this thread is how Dems expose themselves for the true miscreants they are. I hope to God in about 47 days America shows them what they think of what they are doing to the country. It’s clear to me they have clouded minds. Can’t even seem to rationalize that running down an 18 year old kid over political differences is m.urder no matter HOW you spin it or try to justify it.
ANOTHER THING ! All of this, crowds of demonstrators clogging up streets that are suppose to be used for vehicles needs to stop ! I don't care who the protestors are, their so called right to "Peacefully Protest" doesn't override the rights of citizens simply trying to travel where they wish or need to go. Here in rural America there are protests, they always have been kept lawful, controlled and respectful. Those two cars that attempted to continue driving to their destinations were wrong only because that crowd had no intention of drifting over so all cars could pass safely, instead they attack like a bunch unlawful savages. There are at least two sides to every story.

Last edited:
I like this system we have. I'll post a few tweets and news articles in the morning, disappear, and by the time I come back the next morning to do it again discourse has already returned to "dems are radioactive space lobsters wearing fake human skin!!!"

She died when I was 10
Insulting deceased mothers another Dem tradition - you guys are really sickening - too bad ya can’t see how much so
Bro ain't you like 60 something...you still s victim huh? Now here come the sad story ..guys let stop talking about blkdlaur ..because he can no longer handle a joke from a person who don't know him ...it is now everybody personal responsibility the nobody insult blkdlaur ...even after he said we should hang a guy we all never met ....🤦🏾

Back