TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

with republicans in control of the house.....they can not govern so they have investigations into people
We're about to find out they are going to have real trouble controlling their bladder, let alone the House. If four seats dissent, their investigation crap will go nowhere and if anything does get through, it will be trashed in the Senate. :sneaky:

Last edited:
I’m an Independent - I don’t listen to either party’s horseshite
No douchebag, you don't get to jump party because you RepTards lost again. "duh, Imma Independunce ... but da Big Wred Wave is comin'". With your asinine views and statements, you are formally branded as a Loser. Now, it is true you don't listen, can't read nor comprehend, no chance of researching anything, haven't presented anything of value. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Brand.gif
    buttdlurp Brand.gif
    19 KB · Views: 0
He's the one who dropped a threat with his freaking alligator mouth, once he realized his hummingbird ass was overloaded, he back pedaled so fast... Just like the rest of you leftists lmao.
Awwwwe, wittol TardnConfused has his panties in a wad ... again. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• TardnConfused Popped.gif
    TardnConfused Popped.gif
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah ...screaming you independent now while trolling democrats AINT GOING TO SHIELD YOU BRUH...lol
I Think Not No GIF by Bounce

I need no shield - and I stated it quietly 😁

Well, I reckon with RepTards down for good long while, it's time to move on and clean up another Tard mess. RepTards, "IndepenDunce" buttdlurp, TardnConfused. floppin' flytrap and LameBrain will drool a while longer, but now without a message, reasonable argument nor position on anything.
Now, Asswipe RepTards know I'll be back now and then to smack ya into line and remember there's a Blue Sheriff in town, so ya'll be good now ya hear. :devilish:

ps: a fun tip of my hat to King Edward, subhub, MacnFries, and Big Nasty for rubbing RepTard faces in their own crap. lol ...

Attachments

• Blue Sheriff in Town.gif
    Blue Sheriff in Town.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Well, I reckon with RepTards down for good long while, it's time to move on and clean up another Tard mess. RepTards, "IndepenDunce" buttdlurp, TardnConfused. floppin' flytrap and LameBrain will drool a while longer, but now without a message, reasonable argument nor position on anything.
Now, Asswipe RepTards know I'll be back now and then to smack ya into line and remember there's a Blue Sheriff in town, so ya'll be good now ya hear. :devilish:

ps: a fun tip of my hat to King Edward, subhub, MacnFries, and Big Nasty for rubbing RepTard faces in their own crap. lol ...
Must have missed me, my face hasn't been "rubbed" in anything... 😎

sure you are.....what is the title to this thread?........and how many pages on here are you defending your orange god?

and who was it kept talking about this red wave.....and telling us the people are starting to see through the bullshit>

turns out they are.....and the bullshit comes from the right

Independents are f.orced by necessity to pick a side - your side SUX.

You guys think so much about the popular vote - well ya lost the midterm popular vote by 5 million - that kinda says something.

Last edited:

The End Is Near for Donald Trump​

First, Trump’s final still-standing midterm endorsee, Herschel Walker, was defeated in the Georgia runoff. Walker’s defeat was the last in a long line of Donald Trump midterm defeats, which signaled clearly that Trump is no longer the kingmaker he once was. Second, a jury found the Trump Organization guilty of all charges in a tax fraud scheme. That’s a rough 24 hours, even for Donald Trump, who has spent his career getting dragged through the mud. While Trump is no stranger to legal drama – he has been suing or getting sued, almost without ceasing, for most of his adult life – the current crop of ongoing suits (and investigations) feels especially hazardous.
In New York yesterday, jurors deliberated for just over one day, before returning a guilty-on-all-counts verdict for the Trump Organization. The former president’s company had been charged with 17 counts relating to a scheme by top executives of the company, to commit tax fraud. The charges include schemes to defraud, conspiracy, criminal tax fraud, and falsifying business records. Sentencing will now take place on January 13, 2023.

The suit alleged that Trump’s companies allowed their “already highly paid executives” to take home even more money by “cheating on their taxes” through a series of off-the-books perks (like luxury cars and free apartments).
Manhattan’s District Attorney, Alvin Bragg, said that “the Trump Organization and the Trump Payroll Corporation got away with a scheme that awarded high-level executives with lavish perks and compensation while intentionally concealing the benefits from the taxing authorities to avoid paying taxes.”

The tax fraud scheme isn’t the only lawsuit the Trump Organization is facing in New York. The Attorney General of New York, Letitia James, brought suit against the Trump Organization in September, alleging that Donald Trump, his three grown children, and other executives at the company had spent years “flagrantly manipulating property and other asset valuations to deceive lenders, insurance brokers and tax authorities into giving them better bank-loan and insurance policy rates and to reduce their tax liability,” the Washington Post reported. James’s suit seeks to recover more than $250 million in “ill-gotten gains.”
There’s more.

The Department of Justice, led by Attorney General Merrick Garland, is investigating Trump’s involvement in the January 6th riots. No president has ever been charged criminally, but reports indicate that Garland is deliberating whether to bring criminal charges against Trump. Even Richard Nixon was able to avoid being charged criminally for his involvement in the Watergate scandal (President Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon before charges could be brought). So, if Trump were charged, it would mark a dubious moment in American history. The U.S. House of Representatives is also probing Trump’s involvement on January 6th – albeit without the ability to bring criminal charges. And then there’s the mishandling of sensitive documents thing. The FBI executed a search warrant on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence last August. The raid uncovered a variety of documents marked “CLASSIFIED.” The files were allegedly mishandled – CLASSIFIED files shouldn’t be at a private residence, apparently. The merits of each individual case – the tax fraud, the asset overvaluation, January 6th, and the CLASSIFIED documents – can be debated. Some are surely more legitimate than others. But the aggregate is clear: it’s a mess. For a candidate to campaign for president with this kind of baggage will be unique. If anyone can pull it off, it’s Donald Trump, but the world does seem to be closing in on him.

:cold: :cold:💯

Lol, you can't be this dumb, but then again, you are the original buttdlurp. Have Mommy Read this to you again.

"Lol ... dopey, buttdlurp, she is 82 yrs old with a NetWorth at $120M, 35 years in Congress with 9 years as the first female Speaker of the House. You didn't "cause" anything and you damn sure didn't win ... again. "duh, I wasn't picked to be on the kickball team again, but Imma caused it."

But, just wait as it gets better. Pelosi's hand-picked replacement, Hakeem Jeffries will tune you and RepTards up for two years, before the House is back into sane hands. Lifetime loser."

Enjoy the ride ... as it runs right over you. :devilish:

She’s NO longer Speaker of the House 😝

Ok idiot buttdlurp, because we know you can't read nor use the Internet to source data or information, we'll make it easy for you. Try getting your head out of your RepTard ass and have Mommy read these to you. "duh, me gonna bring da pansy division ...". Dope. :devilish:

View attachment 5660990View attachment 5660991View attachment 5660992View attachment 5660993View attachment 5660995View attachment 5660996View attachment 5660997View attachment 5660998View attachment 5661032View attachment 5661031

Only Ashli Babbitt got shot.

My God whatta dolt 😆

No douchebag, you don't get to jump party because you RepTards lost again. "duh, Imma Independunce ... but da Big Wred Wave is comin'". With your asinine views and statements, you are formally branded as a Loser. Now, it is true you don't listen, can't read nor comprehend, no chance of researching anything, haven't presented anything of value. Dope. :devilish:

Your opinion means less than zero to me 😁

C&J C&J you’re so fulla Dem shite

Ya spew yer Dem drool with all a ya might

You’re good for a laugh and creating disgust

Such a good lil Dem tell ya I must 😉

C&J C&J you’re so fulla Dem shite

Ya spew yer Dem drool with all a ya might

You’re good for a laugh and creating disgust

Such a good lil Dem tell ya I must 😉
Ahhh, buttdlurp our lil fruitcake ... trying to show he's sour grapes, now that his RepTards have lost everything and I'm on my way. Stupid Pansy. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp and TardnConfused.gif
    buttdlurp and TardnConfused.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
C&J C&J ye make me wanna rhyme ya do

I think it’s cause of your never ending Dem spew

Colorful and brilliant if a Dem ye be

Distasteful and gross if you’re an Independent like me

Back