True story of a possible conversion into hotwife

My wife is a good woman. Always been a sweetheart, genuine and great partner. I have had this kink of sharing my wife for a long time like 7yrs. Recently while having sex we started to role play. Eventually we role played her cheating or fucking other men. In the heat of the moment I said “I really want you to do it if you want to do it”. She stopped moving but I kept going not fast but just pleasurable strokes. She said “You can’t be serious “ and replied while still stroking, “I’m serious” and she said “wow… I don’t even know what to say”. We got back into a reinvigorated role play session and finished. The next day she had off and sent me of nice pictures. I jokingly replied that a good hotwife with a hotwife caption gif mainly as a joke. I get a text back and she had looked through some of the links and sent one back. This kept on all day and when we got home we had sex 3 times when we would generally fucked 3 times a week. This has kept on for 26 days straight and now we’re openly discussing full swaps which is preferred but more intriguing as we browsed ads on Reddit we came across one for a black bull who was absolutely jacked. She said I never had the desire to ******* with a black man but if he would want to mount me on a wall I would let him.” Well I contacted the bull and he seems interested and to see if things would be compatible, but didn’t tell her. I told her I will message him as soon as you ask me to message him. She said maybe not yet. I started sending her more hotwife captions featuring black men and she has expressed naughty desires to some of them. Today she bought lingerie for the first time in four years. This is getting interesting to say the least. I will try to update.. crazy times and thoughts.
Honesty is so fucking sexy! Good for you both, no matter where this leads keep that love and respect for each other, fully committed to pursuing passion and pleasure and you’re going to be fine.

Her mind is made up and she was planning on fucking this guy because she was looking up events and places to go in the city we were gonna travel. Talking about restaurants and entertainment. Could go either way and even stop… something is gonna happen anyway lol

Sure enough the bull messaged back and apologized and they were able to make plans to see each other online again. She’s been talking more about it and asking questions. The one that got to me was when she asked “ Do you care about condoms?” . It’s on her mind.
She needs to.ask.him.if hes been tested and has proof if he does no condoms.she needs to.feel everything if not condoms a must eithervway encourage her to fuck.him.good and secwhat jappens after.Hopefully she will getvwelll FUCKED

Sure enough the bull messaged back and apologized and they were able to make plans to see each other online again. She’s been talking more about it and asking questions. The one that got to me was when she asked “ Do you care about condoms?” . It’s on her mind.
She sounds definitely intetrsted firstbtime unless he has clean bill.of health if hr does. NO CONDOMS if they see each other again he needs to get yested . If not

She will.be a very happy hoteifd when he fills her gighg PUSSY witj a great load of HOT CUM then you will.have a gteat HOTWIFE that will
Wamt more zhotwife meeting and yout .going yo.getbto.FUCK.HET WITH HER PUSSY FULL.OF ANOTHRRAMD CUM YOU WILL.LOVE IT

Things didn’t go well. Any Bulls in the Pittsburgh Maryland WV area? Dm
Its a shame it didnt go wellshe willfind the right one and when she does it willbe great for her.Not only will.she tell.you.shes goimg to.FUCK.him.but she will come home after and tl.you just joe great a FUCK.HE IS Especially ehen she tells you she going to continue to FUCK HIM

My wife is a good woman. Always been a sweetheart, genuine and great partner. I have had this kink of sharing my wife for a long time like 7yrs. Recently while having sex we started to role play. Eventually we role played her cheating or fucking other men. In the heat of the moment I said “I really want you to do it if you want to do it”. She stopped moving but I kept going not fast but just pleasurable strokes. She said “You can’t be serious “ and replied while still stroking, “I’m serious” and she said “wow… I don’t even know what to say”. We got back into a reinvigorated role play session and finished. The next day she had off and sent me of nice pictures. I jokingly replied that a good hotwife with a hotwife caption gif mainly as a joke. I get a text back and she had looked through some of the links and sent one back. This kept on all day and when we got home we had sex 3 times when we would generally fucked 3 times a week. This has kept on for 26 days straight and now we’re openly discussing full swaps which is preferred but more intriguing as we browsed ads on Reddit we came across one for a black bull who was absolutely jacked. She said I never had the desire to ******* with a black man but if he would want to mount me on a wall I would let him.” Well I contacted the bull and he seems interested and to see if things would be compatible, but didn’t tell her. I told her I will message him as soon as you ask me to message him. She said maybe not yet. I started sending her more hotwife captions featuring black men and she has expressed naughty desires to some of them. Today she bought lingerie for the first time in four years. This is getting interesting to say the least. I will try to update.. crazy times and thoughts.
Hello ☺️ millie and jeff her new inexperienced cuck couple bbc virgin

That story is very exciting. I bet you are hard all the time and your heart rate is constantly elevated. You are on the edge of everything and feeling that adrenaline. You lucky bastard!!

That story is very exciting. I bet you are hard all the time and your heart rate is constantly elevated. You are on the edge of everything and feeling that adrenaline. You lucky bastard!!
When a women gies out and you see her dressing different acting differently the anticipation for the man is very stim. He needs to support her in every way mKe her feel special. Communication is important. As she changes her attitude dress confidence etc. You will.see that she wants the experience. Soon you will see a sexy side of her that you didnt think she had . You both will be very happ when it happens with you knowing that you both have reached a new level.of sexual fulfillment
Comm

They saw each other last week online for about 30 min and now they have plans to talk again. The bull now has my number and we have started texting from time to time. He has requested pictures and we have taken them. We talk about it all the time and she’s into it. I have offered to stop it a few times and she has declined. I showed her the conversation, between bull and I,and she asked “Is it weird talking to another man about me?” I said if I’m gonna be in it I gotta be 💯. Does he talk about fucking me?” I said twice. She asked “what did he say?” “Said he couldn’t wait to bust you open.” She ask did you respond? “Yes I told him to use it like it was his”. She said “wow.. I thought it was weird but you’re right. You gotta be into” We openly talk about his bigger dick and what positions she wants.They are gonna chat again this weekend. Gonna be interesting to see how he handles it. He’s talking about dates and it will be interesting to see her reaction if he does press her on a few dates for a meetup. Should be interesting

Last edited:
Back