True story # 26, Honey I fucked the lawn crew!

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after her last encounter with the cook's ******* and some of his friends, all 12 of them, laying waste to her body, using her as a black seed cum dump, all to her delight, she was beside her self the next day. She couldn't stop reliving the experience of having 12 guys use her at will. Yes the session started out in an orderly fashion, with her directing who stuck the cock where, and who sucked this.

But after some time the action and the reaction of her body had resulted in her losing control of the situation, and her telling them to just use her as hard and as fast as they could, anything goes. She was DP'd in her pussy her asshole her mouth, globs of cum lay on her stomach, chest and face, while giant cream pies coated her asshole and pussy. They continued to fuck her giving her screaming O's all thru the night. She was now just a piece of white ass being used by 12 BBC's , and she was loving every minute of the assault. Never was her pussy or her asshole or her mouth empty of a cock for more than 5 seconds.

This went from a controlled semi love making session into a full blown gang bang, and the guys were really into it and so was she, I couldn't tell you who was having more fun/sexual pleasure/getting tuned on the most.

They were really into the fucking, excited talk, loud talk, playful pushing and jostling to be the one to stick their cock in whatever hole fancied them at that moment, this went on for more than 4 hours, and when the last one said I'm finished, and blew his last wad into her cunt, she laid there a very happy cum slut. She had been abused to the hilt, she had more black cum down her throat, up her asshole and deep into her cunt than ever before, and she was extremely happy, for the moment.

She had been so turned on for so long, had so many cocks invading her body, that now that it was over, her body still craved to be invaded, it needed more, and more, such is the life of a nympho, when the pleasure is taken away, almost right away, the desire that is constantly there, just under the surface, explodes out, and she becomes extremely sad for a few minutes, until the rational mind takes over, and convinces the nympho mind that she was just pleased for hours, and tomorrow is another day to relish, a time for new conquests.

We got home and she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, and promised to tell me of her idea.. Well her idea was very simple, since her 8 man telephone crew was no longer working in the area, and her daily 8 man fuck fest was over, she needed to find suitable replacement for herself. Her idea was that we hire a lawn service, one that had at least 5 guys working on the crew. Her thought of course ran to the idea that after the first time they cut the grass, she would have checked them out by interrupting them in one of her mini G-string suits, and asking them if they'd like some ice tea, she's be able to gauge their interest, and if they appeared to be not interested, she'd move on to trying out another service.

She spent a few days driving around in the area to observe lawn crews, and take down phone #'s from their trucks. She was able to find like 3, that she thought would be perfect, all had 4 or 5 guys working and the head guy seemed to be rather sexy. She sat down and discussed with me her finds, and the obivious pluses and minuses, so she could narrow it down to her first choice, still keeping the other 2's information in case the first choice turned out to be a dud.

We let the grass grow long, and called her first choice, he came over to look at the job, and she handled the whole deal,, in her skimpiest bathing suit. The owner was Andre, a 6-2 well chisled dark black man, about 27 she said, very attractive, they discussed what she wanted done, with the lawn/bushes, trimming etc., and explained she wanted her lawn to be the best in the neighborhood, and she figured that would require them to cut the lawn twice a week, she wanted them to of course keep the clippings and for them to water the lawn by hand after they were done cutting, just likea grounds crew at a baseball stadium would do, spread bug control and weed control and generally treat the lawn as a showplace, not just a quick neighborhood fast job.

All the time this was going on, she was constantly getting up from the table getting more ice tea, moving things around in the kitchen, generally putting on s how of her perfect body in her skimpiest suit, making sure there was plenty of eye contact, his on her body, and her on his and his crotch. They made a deal, and when she shook his hand she brought his hand close to her and gently let it brush her breast, and gave him a kiss on the check.

In her mind the deal was sealed

When the day arrived, she made sure that she was wearing a particularly sexy swim suit, one that accented her breasts to the max, and she made sure she had been laying by the pool, getting a nice sheen of sweat to make her body glisten. Andre and his crew of 4 guys started to work, and she didn't know how long it would take them, the instructions were to be meticulous and to take their time, this was no wham bam, hurry up to the next job deal. She gave it like 5 min, and she went out the front door and walked up to Andre and asked him if he's like some ice tea again, and to let hi screw work unsupervised for a few minutes, while he relaxed in the A/C and had some tea with her.

Andre was standing in the kitchen next to the counter, when she brought over the tea, she made sure that that when she gave it to him, her hand and his were slightly brushing her breast, and she had brushed up against his bare stomach with her other hand. She stood very close to him and looked into his eyes, and his eyes were burning a hole into hers, she reached up and took the ice tea from him and grabbed him by his shoulders and brought him down to her and placed a deep french kiss in his mouth, and while kissing she let her hand roam down to his crotch, just in case he didn't get the clue, that she wanted him right this minute.

The kissed deeply for a few minutes, and his hands were all over her tits, she was moaning from the pleasure of him playing with her tits, and he even slipped a tit out of her top and sucked on a nipple, THAT was it. She took him by the hand and dragged him into the bedroom. He hurriedly got undressed and out snapped to attention a beautiful coal black 9" thick cock, just searching for her cunt as it bounced up and down .

They hopped into the bed and he began to eat her pussy, she didn't wait to long to cum, as she had been playing this scenario thru her mind now for a week, and she was ready to burst with the anticipation of getting fucked by a BBC, in the middle of the day again. they were going at it pretty hot and heavy, when all of a sudden the door bell rang, Andre and her got up and looked out the window, it was on of his crew apparently with a question. Andre didn't get dressed, and she didn't either, they both went to the front door, and opened it a crack, a crack just big enough to let who ever was on the other side, to see that Andre and her were naked. This was her deal, to set the seed that from now on, she would be available to the whole crew, one by one, or all together, she didn't care, just as long as she got filled by as many cocks as possible.

Andre and her went back to the bedroom, and he fucked her in every position known to man, today was going to be quick, as the interruption had killed the mood somewhat, and had taken some time. He was finishing her up in missionary, the sweat dripping from his forehead down onto her body, while he pumped away for all he was worth, she said he was so thick, she was wasn't sure it would fit in her cunt, with a massive head, but once inside of her it was pure delight. He finished with a loud grunt and rammed it home unto it hit her cervix, she was beyond herself with desire, and held on to him for a minute or 2 while his cock convulsed deep inside of her, draining his last bit of seed. He pulled out and she grabbed his cock and sucked off the cum and what was left in the pipeline.

She told him that everytime he came here she expected him to fuck her, and I want to be fucked by your whole crew, if you're on another job, and it's close by, you or any of your crew can come by and I'll fuck them, I want as much BBC as possible, friends, relatives, you name it, bring them by, this is the start of a wonderful relationship, let's make sure everyone get's satisfied as much as possible.

He got dressed, and went out to his crew, and she peaked out the window,, his crew all stopped working and came up to him and she could tell what was taking place, the excited gesture, the high 5 'ing, the look towards the house, couple of the guys grabbing the cocks in anticipation.

While she only fucked one today it was a perfect fuck, tall handsome, intelligent, and the owner, which meant that he could sneak away from any job and come over to fuck her. Her mission was accomplished, with an A+ rating. The lawn never looked better, and she was satisfied from the hard fucking she received, she couldn't wait for their next visit, would it just be Andre again, or would she get more cocks, the suspense was killing her, her nympho desires told her it would be all of them, and with that she sat down naked at the pool, with a cold cucumber up her ass, and waited for me to come home to fill me in.Needless to say, that evening was a crazy night, fucking and sucking until I was spent I couldn't wait for their next visit, and she was on pins and needles, thinking of all the hard BBC that was waiting for her on their next visit, she was quite happy, that her plan had worked, and she went to bed very contented

Last edited:
Well after her last encounter with the cook's ******* and some of his friends, all 12 of them, laying waste to her body, using her as a black seed cum dumb, all to her delight, she was beside her self the next day. She couldn't stop reliving the experience of having 12 guys use her at will. Yes the session started out in an orderly fashion, with her directing who stuck the cock where, and who sucked this.

But after some time the action and the reaction of her body had resulted in her losing control of the situation, and her telling them to just use her as hard and as fast as they could, anything goes. She was DP'd in her pussy her asshole her mouth, globs of cum lay on her stomach, chest and face, while giant cream pies coated her asshole and pussy. They continued to fuck her to her screaming O's all thru the night. She was now just a piece of white ass being used by 12 BBC's , and she was loving every minute of the assault. Never was her pussy or her asshole or her mouth empty of a cock for more than 5 seconds.

This went from a controlled semi love making session into a full blown gang bang, and the guys were really into it and so was she, I couldn't tell you who was having more fun/sexual pleasure/getting tuned on the most.

They were really into the fucking, excited talk, loud talk, playful pushing and jostling to be the one to stick their cock in whatever hole fancied them at that moment, this went on for more than 4 hours, and when the last one said I'm finished, and blew his last wad into her cunt, she laid there a very happy cum slut. She had been abused to the hilt, she had more black cum down her throat, up her asshole and deep into her cunt than ever before, and she was extremely happy, for the moment. She had been so turned on for so long, had so many cocks invading her body, that now that it was over, her body still craved to be invaded, it needed more, and more, such is the life of a nympho, when the pleasure is taken away, almost right away, the desire that is constantly just under the surface, explodes out, and she becomes extremely sad for a few minutes, until the rational mind takes over, and convinces the nympho mind that she was just pleased for hours, and tomorrow is another day to relish, a time for new conquests.

We got home and she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, and promised to tell me of her idea.. Well her idea was very simple, since her 8 man telephone crew was no longer working in the area, and her daily 8 man fuck fest was over, she needed to find suitable replacement for herself. Her idea was that we hire a lawn service, one that had at least 5 guys working on the crew. Her thought of course ran to the idea that after the first time they cut the grass, she would have checked them out by interrupting them in one of her mini G-string suits, and asking them if they'd like some ice tea, she's be able to gauge their interest, and if they appeared to be not interested, she'd move on to trying out another service.

She spent a few days driving around in the area to observe lawn crews, and take down phone #'s from their trucks. She was able to find like 3, that she thought would be perfect, all had 4 or 5 guys working and the head guy seemed to be rather sexy. She sat down hand discussed with me her finds, and the obivious pluses and minuses, so she could narrow it down to her first choice, still keeping the other 2's information in case the first choice turned out to be a dud.

We let the grass grow long, and called her first choice, he came over to look at the job, and she handled the whole deal,, in her skimpiest bath suit. The owner was Andre, a 6-2 well chisled dark black man, about 27 she said, very attractive, they discussed what se wanted done, with the lawn/bushes, trimming etc., and explained she wanted her lawn to be the best in the neighborhood, and she figured that would require them to cut the lawn twice a week, she wanted them to of course keep the clippings and for them to water the lawn by hand after they were done cutting, just lie a grounds crew at a baseball stadium would do, spread bug control and weed control and generally treat the lawn as a showplace, not just a quick neighborhood fast job.

All the time this was going on, she was constantly getting up from the table getting more ice tea, moving things around in the kitchen, generally putting on s how of her perfect body in her skimpiest suit, making sure their was plenty of eye contact, his on her body, and her on his and his crotch. They made a deal, and when she shook his hand she brought his hand close to her and gently let it brush her breast, and gave hima kiss on the check.

In her mind the deal was sealed

When the day arrived, she made sure that she was wearing a particularly sexy swim suit, one that accented her breasts to the max, and she made sure she had been laying by the pool, getting a nice sheen of sweat to make her body glisten. Andre and his crew of 4 guys started to work, and she didn't know how long it would take them, the instructions were to be meticulous and to take their time, this was no wham bam, hurry up to the next job deal. She gave it like 5 min, and she went out the front door and walked uo to Andre and asked him if he's like some ice tea again, and to let hi crew work unsupervised for a few minutes, while he relaxed in the A.C and had some tea with her.

Andre was standing in the kitchen nest to the counter, when she brought over the tea, she made sure that that when she gave it to him, her had and his were slightly brushing her breast, and she had brushed up against his bare stomach with her other hand. She stood very close to him and looked into his eyes, and his eyes were burning a hole into hers, she reached up and took the ice tea from him and grabbed him by his shoulders and brought him down to her and placed a deep french kiss in his mouth, and while kissing she let her hand roam down to his crotch, just in case he didn't get the clue, that she wanted him right this minute.

The kissed deeply for a few minutes, and his hands were all over her tits, she was moaning from the pleasure of him playing with her tits, and he even slip a tit out of her top and sucked on a nipple, THAT was it. She took him by the hand and dragged him into the bedroom. He hurriedly got undressed and out snapped to attention a beautiful coal black 9" thick cock, just searching as it bounced up and down for her cunt.

They hopped into bed and he began to eat her pussy, she didn't wait to long to cum, as she had been playing this scenario thru her mind now for a week, and she was ready to burst with the anticipation of getting fucked by a BBC, in the middle of the day again. they were going at it pretty hot and heavy, when all of a sudden the door bell rang, Andre and her got up and looked out the window, it was on of his crew apparently with a question. Andre didn't get dressed, and she didn't either, they both went to the front door, and opened it a crack, a crack just big enough to let who ever was on the other side, to see that Andre and her were naked. This was her deal, to set the seed that from now on, she would be available to the whole crew, one by one, or all together, she didn't care, just as long as she got filled by as many cocks as possible.

Andre and her went back to the bedroom, and he fucked in every position known to man, today was going to be quick, as the interruption had killed the mood somewhat, and had taken some time. He was finishing her up in missionary, the sweat dripping from his forehead down onto her body, while he pumped away for all he was worth, she said he was so thick, she was wasn't sure it would fit in her cunt, with a massive head, but once inside of her it was pure delight. He finished with a loud grunt and rammed it home unto it hit her cervix, she was beyond herself with desire, and held on to him for a minute or 2 while his cock convulsed deep inside of her, draining his last bit of seed. He pulled out and she grabbed his cock and sucked off the cum and what was left in the pipeline.

She told him that everytime he came her to expect to fuck her, and I want to be fucked by your whole crew, if you're on another job, and it's close by, you or any of your crew can come by and we'll fuck, I want as much BBC as possible, friends, relatives, you name it, bring them by, this is the start of a wonderful relationship, let's make sure everyone get's satisfied as much as possible.

He got dressed, and went out to his crew, and she peaked out the window his crew all stopped working and came up to him and she could tell what was taking place, the excited gesture, the high 5 'ing, the look towards the house, couple of the guys grabbing the cocks in anticipation.

While she only fucked one today was a perfect fuck, tall handsome, intelligent, and the owner, which meant that he could sneak away from any job and come over to fuck her. Her mission was accomplished, with an A+ rating. The lawn never looked better, and she was satisfied from the hard fucking she received, she couldn't wait for their next visit, would it just be Andre again, or would she get more cocks, the suspense was killing her, her nympho desires told her it would be all of them, and with that she sat down naked at the pool, with a cold cucumber up her ass, and waited for me to come home to fill me in.Needless to say, that evening was a crazy night, fucking and sucking until I was spent I couldn't wait for their next visit, and she was on pins and needles, thinking of all the hard BBC that was waiting for her on their next visit, she was quite happy, that her plan had worked, and she went to bed very contented
Lucky gal ridden of 12 hung BBC. Wanna ve only 3 of them to Pound my snatch hardly.
LG Sabine und Mike

Well if you go back and read all of her adventures, you'll find that she worked her way up from just one to 2 to multiple partners over a period of time. All of this was back in the late 80's early 90's, so many stories to relate. Her working her way up to 12 guys was a real dedicated personal achievement, wanting to become a real BBC cum slut, and awakening her desire to be fucked as often and as man times as possible , be it her cunt, her asshole or her mouth.

I think that her transformation into a true black cum slut is very good sensual reading, take the time to research her other adventures, you'll enjoy them

Last edited:
When I write these adventures, I'm under a time constraint in the morning, and I sometimes I forgeta thing or 2.

She said as she watched Andre talk to his crew, she was knelling on our couch watching them thru the window, placing her body into that position sped up the natural drainage of Andre's cum from her cunt out onto her lips, inner thighs, and on to the couch, when she felt it dripping, she scooped as much as possible and ate it, and sucked up the small pool of cum from the couch under where her pussy had been, she waited until the crew was gone to do that, as she had kind of held out hope that possibly one of them would knock on her door. Alas it wasn't to be, but Katy Bar The Door during their next visit!

Back