True Story #17, her first "REAL" gang bang

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
To recap the day before, her telephone crew arrived as always on their lunch break, and took her to our bedroom, where they sprang a big surprise on her. They had decided to double up on her. Frist they DP'd her asshole, at first much to her anguish, and once she was loving her asshole being stretched to the limit, they dove in and double teamed her cunt, stretching her lips and hole to an extreme.

She had 2 hours straight of 2 cocks at a time either in her asshole of cunt, fucking her for all they were worth. By the time they were ready to leave, her asshole was permanently gapped and pulsating, it took quite some time for it to close, and it was in a condition that could only be called used and abused, red swollen irregular opening, unlike her cunt, which was just swollen, and open for the world to see all the way up to her tonsils.

When they were leaving, the nympho in her begged them to stay and fuck her more, she had been used as their personal cum dump for 2 hours, and it wasn't enough for her.

The next day as we sat by the pool, waiting in earnest for her men to arrive, her thoughts ran back to what they said as they left, that today they would again have a surprise for her, and she wracked her brain trying to figure it out, as they had experimented with her body just about every scenario known to man.

She relented she would just lay back and enjoy what they had in store for her, within minutes they were knocking on the back gate, again she went and let them in, kissing each one has he entered the back yard, and leading the way to our bedroom.

All 4 guys undressed quickly and they began their assault on her sexy body, it must be noted that after all of the non stop sex she has been doing with them, the cucumber and me, things down there were quite a sight to see. Her asshole was still swollen, and looked like raw hamburger, and her cunt was red and swollen, the lips all puffy, not to mention her nipples, which were swollen also, and looked quite raw, and almost unbearable in pain when touched.

The boys went to work, one in her mouth, one sucking and twisting her nipples, and one fucking her cunt like a mad man, nothing was said of her surprise, I think she thought that her surprise was just going to be real hard and fast fucking, as they guy in her cunt was plowing her cunt as fast as he could, he was acting as if he was under a clock to finish her off as fast as possible. He came quickly, and the guy who was in her mouth was now fucking her asshole, while the 4th guy finally got involved with sticking his cock into her mouth, the nipple guy was satisfied just where he was.

She was having orgasim after orgasim, almost unstoppable, the constant tortoure of her nipples was setting off her orgaisms. They guy in her asshole was pumping her full of black seed, and when he withdrew, he shoved his cock into her mouth for her to suck of her asshole juices, and his remaining cum, The nipple guy was now in her cunt, and hammering away at her cunt, these guys were on a mission today, it was like a contest to see who could fuck her the fastest, who could cum faster, they weren't taking their time , it was wham bam thank you mam'm.

After about an hour of her being fucked in all 3 holes, she had had black seed dumped into her cunt at least 4 times, and her asshole another 4 times, it was an equal opportunity for her to be pleased, either her pussy or asshole. She was loving this fast hard fucking, being aggressively man handled, having one after the other entering one of her holes and fucking her like their life depended on finishing as fast as possible, Todays fucking was pure animalistic in it's power, with a purpose of using her up it seemed.

She loved every minute of this new style, she was constantly begging them to fuck her harder and faster, to hurry up and cum, so the next one could fill her up, she begged to be DP'd, but today they ignored her request, this was just straight power fucking, for all it was worth.

Anyhow, after about an hour one of the guys slipped out of the room, unbeknown to me, and this was her surprise, he entered the room with 4 more BBC's, apparently these 4 guys had bragged about her to another 4 guys, and told them all about the 2 weeks of fucking each day and what an exceptional piece of ass she was, and how sexual she was, and how she begged to be fucked over and over again.

They only had so much time to spend, least they get into trouble on their job, so they decided the way to really test her, to really fuck her to the edge of quiting, was to bring in another 4 guys, and give her a gang bang.

I and she considered her 4 guys as just multiple group sex, not a gang bang, to few men, and had always talked about a gang bang, well today she was going to get it. When she saw these 4 new guys, standing there naked, all with large and thick cocks hanging down, she stopped for a moment, and questioned the guys just what was going on. The laughed at her, and said that my dear Kathy, you are constantly begging for us not to leave you not to let your pussy or asshole be empty, we have to leave because of our jobs, but another 4 can overlap their break time, and keep you satisfied, to keep fucking you for 3 hours instead of just 2.

Not only do we want to fuck you silly, but others do to, and we want to see you fucked until you can't fuck anymore.

With that she gave little protest, since this surprise wasn't really going to push her limits physically, just her endurance, The original 4 guys continued their assault with the new guys watching and stroking their cocks, and it wasn't long before one f the new guys was in her cunt, he had been instructed to not take his time, since their were 8 of them, on a short 2 hour break, it was imperative that for all to enjoy fucking her cunt, her asshole her mouth, that time was of the essence.

These 4 new guys were much like the first 4, all had nice 7 or 8 or 9 inch cocks, and thick, and they all knew how to fuck. This turned into a free for all, there were 2 guys on her nipples, which by now were numb, they were so swollen, they had big cracks in them, and she would wince from the pain, but didn't halt the assault on them, they were a direct link to her clit, and to her orgaisms, she wouldn't stop the assault.

These 8 guys were fucking the ******* out of her, one after the other, as fast as they could, her cunt by now was a complete mess, there was thick frothy cream pie coating her lips and inner thighs, her asshole was the same, cum was leaking out of her pussy and her asshole, and each guy had a slick enterance to her holes, there was so much cum, you could of used it as wall, paper paste!

The entire time she was like in a trance, whimpering, grunting, slamming her ass back to meet their strokes, she was a used up sweaty piece of meat, her cunt had been attacked by 8 different cocks, at least twice by each guy, if it wasn't her cunt, it was her asshole. After an hour of being abused by the 8 guys, the original 4 had to leave to get back to work. Now that she had been gang banged, been used by 8 different cocks, one after another, she again begged them not to leave, she protested that they were abandoning her, that she needed their cocks, she adored being fucked by them, and that what they provided for her today was a dream come true, to be gang fucked, in every hole, with no regard for her feelings, just them getting off as fast and as often as they could, she told them how much that made her feel like a complete woman, and how much she loved it and never wanted it to stop, unfortunately work was calling their names, and they were gone, but of course there were the 4 new guys still there, and they were eager to prove their mettle to her.

Their assault was much like previous assaults, that day, hard and fast, as they only had an hour alone with her, and each one wanted the max out of her. They began by one in her cunt and the other in her asshole, DP'ing her, one in her mouth and one on her tits, they came quickly, and managed to rotate perfectly so their was always a hard cock for her to suck on, or fuck.

They had been told about her begging for her asshole to be DP'd, and they asked her if she was ready, her answer was it's about time. 2 of them entered her asshole at once, and fucked the living dallights out of her, she was a wimpering mess when they got done with her.

She had now been fucked for 3 straight hours by 8 different cocks, her FIRST GANG BANG, and she loved it!

She again protested that being used by 8 cocks and probably fucked at least 16 to 20 times, just wasn't enough, she again begged them to stay, but of course they couldn't, with that they left, and she was face down on the bed, with her ass up in the air, and she looked as if someone had spread cake frosting on her, her pussy was completely covered in a cream pie, and her asshole was gapping more than ever, it was twitching and spasmtatically trying to close, which it wouldn't, black seed leaking out.

My wife appeared now to be used up, and I was sure she had finally meet her match, 8 hard BBC"s fucking her like a piece of meat for 3 hours. well much to my surprise, after about 5 min of lying there, she began the ritual of scooping up the spilt cum, and eating the cream pies she was insaitable in her hunger for their cum,, once she caught her breath, and her eyes went back to normal, she exclaimed that being a NYMPHO was the best thing ever, and would I please go get her cucumber, and fuck her asshole!

The day had just begun! Her asshole was a raw piece of meat, entering her asshole with the cucumber was easy, she said, that she wanted to be stretched, and to go get a second cucumber, and DP her with them, I did, and I can't tell you what a beautiful sight it was, and how damned turned on she was, she cam another 4 times with those cucumbers.

It was frankly a day to remember. Who knew what lay in store for her tomorrow, but she was excited and turned on by the thought, that she just couldn't stop fucking herself all day long, what a sight. Her asshole was now so enlarged and raw, that I was sure she was going to quit, but the redder it got, the more swollen it got, the hotter she got, she begged me to go get a 3rd cucumber, and somehow she fit it in and fucked herself to another orgasim. Her asshole was now used up, for the time being, she could barely walk out to the pool, she got the hand mirror and looked at her asshole and pussy of and on for hours. She was so turned on this day, that she wouldn't stop fucking herself, I thought she was going to collapse from exhaustion, she was possessed, and I loved every minute of it, I didn't want her to stop, and she used my cock several times that day to refill her holes, she was now beyond anything normal, she was uncontrollible and wild eyed. She couldn't wait for tomorrow, hoping that her GANG BANG CREW would return

Last edited:
Back