"true cuckolding" thoughts

BocaBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Just had this conversation with someone on here and is something I've been running onto more and more often.
I I would like to know other people's opinions on this.(who it was isn't important)Screenshot_20231117-142007~3.pngScreenshot_20231117-142023~2.pngScreenshot_20231117-142032~2.png

Lol, always funny is, where statement has in itself "everybody", "always", "never" or something like this.
We all are individuals. For example, I never want to clean up, be locked in a cage or something like this and it's not even my wife's fantasies.
And what does that mean? Nothing 😄

This annoys me because it seems like so many "cucks" just wanna suck a dick instead of being a fucking cuck..... whether you're sucking dick or not A CUCK doesn't push any of it onto the bull or queen he simply becomes a prop FOR THEM and his enjoyment.

Just had this conversation with someone on here and is something I've been running onto more and more often.
I I would like to know other people's opinions on this.(who it was isn't important)View attachment 6634934View attachment 6634933View attachment 6634936
Not sure what you are tryin' to say. It does not even seem like a full conversation, rather junks presented out of context?! 🤔
Then... this is the "General Discussion" forum. If you wish to get opinions on cuckolding, why not post it to the "Cuckold Forum" instead? - Just a few thoughts.

i agree with what others have said already: There are no strict rules on what is what, just individual preferences. Not everybody likes to indulge in the same kinda play. Try finding a match! If their intention is not the same as yours then move on. There will be couples who better suit your own ideas. ;)

Lol, always funny is, where statement has in itself "everybody", "always", "never" or something like this.
We all are individuals. For example, I never want to clean up, be locked in a cage or something like this and it's not even my wife's fantasies.
And what does that mean? Nothing 😄
I'm with you on everything you said.

Back