Trip to Sadui

Nakaa

Female
From
IN, US
Almost 2 months ago had 3 clients that were in town for business from saudi arabia. Made some really good money, had great time and they made comment about me coming to see them when they returned home. I said for sure thinking was just something they were just saying. Not sure what kind of business they are in for meetings but they appeared very wealthy and paid me well for my time, overnights with big tips. So last week got a email from the one asking if wanted to come and visit for a couple weeks. Said pay all expenses to get there, while there and make it worth my while. Guy seeing now says I should go for it since sure will make lots of money and be a new experience. They are from place called jeddah or at least thats where they said going to be at. Looking for any input am really thinking sounds like a good deal and great experience.

My advice would be to go and if you do get physical just pick one rather than multiple.
I had a similar experience with my work but to the UAE a far more liberal state.
The guy I became intimate with came to my hotel and was happy to do so.

I was with all 3 of them when here also a few of there business associates that had met with on last day were in town. But thanks for advice and that makes another vote to go

Lol would be less worry if had a PA. You know I should ask them if coukd bring along someone why not worth a try. Jus would have to be someone with my same attitude.

Back