Tried it for myself

I have a regular physical in a few weeks. I’m going to get tested then. I just wonder does he need to check or swab the back door? If so I may go to a clinic because I don’t want my reg dr to know I’ve been doing butt stuff lol
Lol hell let him find out he isnt supposed to tell anyone else maybe he would have some tips

I usually clean out for about 30 mins to an hour to make sure im spotless
I don’t do all that I usually go in the morning and when I clean out before we meet there’s hardly anything in there. lol. The other day when I went over to his place I didn’t have time to clean out and it was no mess at all

I usually clean out for about 30 mins to an hour to make sure im spotless
I don’t do all that I usually go in the morning and when I clean out before we meet there’s hardly anything in there. lol. The other day when I went over to his place I didn’t have time to clean out and it was no mess at all
Now, I like to prepare myself. But I have received a call when I was out with others with no intention of getting any BBC. I have dropped my friends to go to his place straight away. It’s very exciting on another level to be going about my day or evening, as the case may be, and have it turn on just one call to me sucking and fucking BBC.

Hey guys some of you know that my wife left thanks to my obsession of seeing her with a bbc. Anyways, since she made it clear that there’s no chance at reconciliation I decided to try bbc for myself. Found a nice older black man on kik. We chatted for a while and met up for what was supposed to be just a blow job. He ended up staying the night and fucked me for a very long time. All I can say is it’s probaly the most sexually satisfied I’ve ever been in my life.
Oh wow amazing story I'm so happy for you! Any tips on how to find amazing men like that? I badly want to serve a superior black master, especially if they are older and pent up.

So last night almost didn’t happen. Before he went out with his boys he texted that he’s driving one of his friends and he’s staying the night. I was very dissapointed but I understood. So I had the house to myself and was feeling kind of bored so I went ahead and took a bath and shaved my whole body even my ass just in case. While I was laying back and relaxing, daddy texted that he told his friend he had some pussy lined up for later and he would drop him off at his house then come over to my place. I was excited all over again.

Around 11:00 he said he was on his way and about 15 minutes later he knocked on the door. I was waiting on my couch in nothing but a t shirt and panties. I told him to come on in and stood up. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and asked “how’s my baby doing” and gave me a kiss. While our tongues mingled his hands reached down and cupped my ass cheeks. I was extra smooth and soft for daddy and he remarked at how good and clean I smelled. I was so turned on I lead him straight to the bedroom. Let me add he was a little ******* and smelled of beer on his breath which turned me on even more.

When we got to the bedroom I took off my shirt and panties and he removed his clothes. I laid down on my back and he told me to pull my legs back. Then daddy got down and started licking my hole for several minutes. It felt pretty good. He then added a finger then another. Getting me wetter and wetter.

He then laid back and I took his black uncut cock in To my mouth. I sucked his dick and licked his big balls for about 15 minutes and he tensed up and shot his load in to my mouth and told me what a good cock sucker I was.

We then kissed and made out. His hands were all over me and my ass. He remarked that my skin is feeling more and more like a womans and he loved it. After making out he put me on all fours and ate my “pussy” from behind while stroking my little “clit” as he calls it. After a bit of this he puts his cock head against my whole and slowly slides it in using only his spit as lube. He goes slow at first but soon picks up the pace. We fuck like this for a long while and then he pushes my belly down in to the bed, spreads my legs wide and starts pounding me good from behind. Not long after he starts hitting that spot again and I start cumming. That’s twice now that he’s fucked the cum out of me. I said daddy I’m cumming and he starts pumping even harder and faster and he starts cumming also filling my little pussy full of his cum.

After we come down from our orgasms we both lay there and fall asleep. Around 6:00 this morning he wakes me and lifts my leg and slides his cock in me for the third time and fucks me in a spoon position. This time I’m playing with my little dick while hes fucking me. This goes on for about 15 minutes and I cum for the 2nd time. It was amazing. He then gets me to climb on top and ride him until he pumps another load as deep in my belly as he can get it.

We laid there talking and kissing for a while and then he took a shower and went home to take a nap lol

Last edited:
Back