Tried it for myself

Hey guys some of you know that my wife left thanks to my obsession of seeing her with a bbc. Anyways, since she made it clear that there’s no chance at reconciliation I decided to try bbc for myself. Found a nice older black man on kik. We chatted for a while and met up for what was supposed to be just a blow job. He ended up staying the night and fucked me for a very long time. All I can say is it’s probaly the most sexually satisfied I’ve ever been in my life.

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I’ve been having hot conversations with this guy and I’ve been constantly turned on. He knows about my cuckold obsession and although I’ve never been in to the sissy stuff he’s kind of gearing it that way. He’s supposed to come over tonight. He said he bought me a surprise.

He also wants me to be fully shaved. Everything except the hair on my head. He calls my dick a clit and talke about sucking and licking on “his baby’s” clit and he calls my hole his little pussy. He told me not to masturbate at all this week because he’s wants to fuck the cum out of me.

Also we used condoms the last time but he’s been saying he going to breed my tight little pussy and he’s going to cum inside me until he can’t cum anymore. Idk the thought is so hot but I need to keep my head and be safe

Last edited:
Well Friday night was amazing. He stayed the night and brought me a pair of panties to wear. I went and put them on right away and put my clothes back on. They felt awesome and I felt sexy wearing them which is kinda weird and new to me.

Before he came over I took a long bath and shaved my entire body as instructed. Then I lathered on some of my soon to be ex’s lotion. I felt really smooth and soft and smelled real feminine.

When he got there we had a few drinks and I went and put on the panties he gave me and we started making out on the couch. We indressed each other and went to the bedroom. He kissed me all over and played with what he calls my little clit and fingered my tight little pussy as he likes to say.

I sucked his big black dick for what seemed like forever. I loved how it felt in my mouth and loved the taste of his pre cum. He then lubed my hole up and put on a condom and slowly put his big cock in me. We were in a missionary position, my legs high in the air. He kept asking if I like daddy’s dick and saying ge was going to own my little pussy.

We went like that for a very long time he then pulled and had me roll over on my belly and he started really pounding me. This is when I had my first hands free orgasm. He fucked it right out of me and not long after he tensed up and I could feel his cock twitch as he had his on orgasm. It was amazing.

We laid there in a spoon position until we both fell asleep. A few hours later I woke to him kissing the back of my neck and sliding his cock up and down my crack. I got so turned on I started trying to line my hole up to his cock and then it happened. His bare cock easily slid inside my already used hole. He started slowly working his big dick in and out of me and I’ll say it’s so much better without a condom and he didn’t last near as long and he soon filled me full of his cum and I loved every minute of it. Later in the morning he left another load inside me before he went home.

I'm also dating an older black man. I think is the new trend as it's difficult to get the attention of younger black men.
He has not fucked me yet (I,'m ass virgin) I fear his thick black cock in my ass but the temptation is increasing.
But for now I'm more than happy eating his cock and licking his balls. He's not huge (still way bigger than me) but I'm amazed the time he last hard, his erection is incredibly hard as a rock, even being 65ys old.

Hey guys some of you know that my wife left thanks to my obsession of seeing her with a bbc. Anyways, since she made it clear that there’s no chance at reconciliation I decided to try bbc for myself. Found a nice older black man on kik. We chatted for a while and met up for what was supposed to be just a blow job. He ended up staying the night and fucked me for a very long time. All I can say is it’s probaly the most sexually satisfied I’ve ever been in my life.
Thank you for sharing this because I too felt the same way after the initial shame I felt in the moment it went away as he came inside me and made me feel better than I’ve ever felt in my entire existence

It was very intense. I guess it was the angle he was hitting my spot. At first it was a dribble but the more he pounded it starting coming out in ropes. I highly recommend
oh i can imagine the ropes just pounded out as his went in. I have only had one hands free and it started like that i was on a back stroke with a toy and a spurt came out than started flowing

Last edited:
Back