Travel to Jamaica 🇯🇲

I'm Jamaican and live in Jamaica, and I travel as well...

I find @IMWFcuckold responses to be harsh and far-fetched! YES by all means be careful-

But Jamaica is a tourist destination (I can't speak for Kenya and some of the other places he mentioned...) but as a tourist you are safer in Jamaica than even the locals...

@LeslyWhite♠️ Book your resort, speak with some jamaican guys on here (like myself) book a separate room for your selected guy, or a day pass.

Travel, think about safely the same way you would at home (I'm sure you wouldn't flaunt 50k-100k to anyone anywhere)

Have fun

Then go home

Factssssssssssss.....

Idk why international news paints such a bad picture... Crime is everywhere. NOT JUST JAMAICA. You just need to be safe n not stupid... Not to mention the strange fact that as a TOURIST you're safer here than even the locals... No one touches the Golden Goose... 😂🤣

There's no island in the world that can offer you as much fun as Jamaica... But some of y'all never experienced it because you'll stayed 'locked up' in a resort...

The only reason Jamaican BBC hasn't taken over Hedo is because a Full day pass is $350USD. 🙄

Y'all need to just make friends with good locals, like ME, who can show y'all a really good time. Not saying you should just throw yourself out there... As I said earlier you just gotta be safe n not stupid. Always trust your gut instinct.

Many black guys approached?
The staff at the resort was flirtatious but not aggressive at all. The few guys that approached us in town were just trying to sell weed. If you are going specifically for BBC I suggest hedonism, it would be a safe place to hook up and everyone knows what they are there for so it's less likely to have a misunderstanding about intentions.

The staff at the resort was flirtatious but not aggressive at all. The few guys that approached us in town were just trying to sell weed. If you are going specifically for BBC I suggest hedonism, it would be a safe place to hook up and everyone knows what they are there for so it's less likely to have a misunderstanding about intentions.
Yes in hedonism

Back