Travel to Jamaica 🇯🇲

Yea someone in uganda has even lost like 50k. Usd Other 3 guys in dubai lost 100k usd each. My suggestion is not to travel at this time with all the things going on with the economy. Take your time.

Let me just break it down for you.If you're coming to Kenya or any country like the carrebean countries like west indies or jamaica do not trust anyone at face value even I am Indian and know the market but they still try to play some dirty games on me.I usually advice everyone when you come to Africa or carrebeaan country only engage with your contact inside the hotel that you booked an international chain of hotels is better and if you feel uncomfortable leave immediately .Here it's crazy we never trust anyone.

for real? Tell me about it or where it would be safer to arrive traveling alone
It's crazy a Kenyan friend was kidnapped in Sierra Leone for 6 months.
Yes he was a mandate they thought he was the main buyer when they realised he doesn't have a lot of money they released him after taking 7800$ he had.He was assisted to come back by the Kenyan High Commission in Sierra Leone.

Yea someone in uganda has even lost like 50k. Usd Other 3 guys in dubai lost 100k usd each. My suggestion is not to travel at this time with all the things going on with the economy. Take your time.

Let me just break it down for you.If you're coming to Kenya or any country like the carrebean countries like west indies or jamaica do not trust anyone at face value even I am Indian and know the market but they still try to play some dirty games on me.I usually advice everyone when you come to Africa or carrebeaan country only engage with your contact inside the hotel that you booked an international chain of hotels is better and if you feel uncomfortable leave immediately .Here it's crazy we never trust anyone.
Thanks

Sorry to say this but naivety and greed is a serious combination.
White people still think they are smarter than everyone that they'll come to Africa or Asia where people are still not smart and make billions by exploiting themShock on them the scammers take advantage and act like fools and very naive people and steal from them.Greed is the worst vice.

Sorry to say this but naivety and greed is a serious combination.
White people still think they are smarter than everyone that they'll come to Africa or Asia where people are still not smart and make billions by exploiting themShock on them the scammers take advantage and act like fools and very naive people and steal from them.Greed is the worst vice.
That's the ground reality

I'm Jamaican and live in Jamaica, and I travel as well...

I find @IMWFcuckold responses to be harsh and far-fetched! YES by all means be careful-

But Jamaica is a tourist destination (I can't speak for Kenya and some of the other places he mentioned...) but as a tourist you are safer in Jamaica than even the locals...

@LeslyWhite♠️ Book your resort, speak with some jamaican guys on here (like myself) book a separate room for your selected guy, or a day pass.

Travel, think about safely the same way you would at home (I'm sure you wouldn't flaunt 50k-100k to anyone anywhere)

Have fun

Then go home
help me with it

Jamaica is currently under a state of emergency. There was over 1,400 murders in 2022. Rapes are occurring at 5 star resorts. Montego Bay is an area to avoid. Do not venture off the resort even if it's a bus excursion as buses have been highjacked. Do your research and go online. This is what has been document however, there is a lot of cover up as tourism is one of their main sources of revenue. I have relatives on the Jamaican police *******.

Jamaica is currently under a state of emergency. There was over 1,400 murders in 2022. Rapes are occurring at 5 star resorts. Montego Bay is an area to avoid. Do not venture off the resort even if it's a bus excursion as buses have been highjacked. Do your research and go online. This is what has been document however, there is a lot of cover up as tourism is one of their main sources of revenue. I have relatives on the Jamaican police *******.
Bro These people think I'm too harsh. But that's the reality. Ppl here need to stop thinking from their dick

Yes I'm sure there are tourists roaming the streets freely and they are the foolish ones. Unfortunately for being such a beautiful island it's always been know for one where you should not venture off the resorts due to high crime. I was born in Jamacia with many relatives there so I know what's going on. Next you're going to tell me it's a good time to travel to Mexico lol.

Back