21% Girl/Boy
17% Pet
15% Degradee
15% Rope bunny
10% Brat
7% Primal (Prey)
6% Slave
5% Submissive

Why is it so hard to find a guy to show me what I am supposed to do in this lifestyle? I have set things up on a couple of occasions, but no one shows? Any ideas?

My experience and, by extension, that of my husband is that there are a lot of poseurs out there who enjoy talking about it, beat off to it but that's as far as they go. Many are married and their wives know nothing of their being on a site like this. They like to look at the pictures, the GIFs and fantasize about fucking white women. Rule of thumb, if they don't show after the second attempt at a face-to-face meeting, you're dealing with a fake and it's time to move on to the next one in line. Our ratio seems to be around 10 fakes for every real BM who is up to meet AND, more importantly, fuck!

Here is a great example of how you train a white slave:

"Bitch-slave Caya reporting to her assigned Master, sir," she stated. Her friend Shawana had instructed her on what to say the night before when reporting to her master.

"Come here, slave," said Master Amos. "Come kneel before your Master."

She went forward and knelt before him, placing her hands on her thighs. He went on smoking his cigarette, taking his time about it.

"Did you learn your lesson of the night before, bitch-slave?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, Master, I did."

"You're still having doubts, aren't you. You still harbour thoughts of leaving this camp and returning to your former life, eh? Go ahead, tell me."

Caya shook her head. "I have no doubts, Master."

"We will see. But first, I want to test your oral skills." Master Amos got up from his chair and stood with his crotch a foot from her face, gazing down at her magnanimously. "Do what needs to be done, slave."

Caya's hands undid his belt buckle and the top buttons of his combat pants. There was a tent growing inside his pants, pushing outward against the fabric; she inhaled the strong scent of his crotch as she unzipped his pants and his black monster cock fell out of it; it was the shape of a ripe banana. Caya gasped at its sight. She took it in both hands, weighted it on her palm, felt the throbbing pressure as ******* inflated the mushroom tip head. Pre-cum oozed out its tiny slit as she stroked it.

"I want you to worship that black cock you have in your hand there," Master Amos instructed her. "Worship it as you would worship me. Run your tongue over every inch of it. Take it into your mouth and don't stop sucking it until I tell you to."

http://www.a1adultebooks.com/ebooks/b4831-the-story-of-caya.htm
Sexy story and picture

Here is a great example of how you train a white slave:

"Bitch-slave Caya reporting to her assigned Master, sir," she stated. Her friend Shawana had instructed her on what to say the night before when reporting to her master.

"Come here, slave," said Master Amos. "Come kneel before your Master."

She went forward and knelt before him, placing her hands on her thighs. He went on smoking his cigarette, taking his time about it.

"Did you learn your lesson of the night before, bitch-slave?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, Master, I did."

"You're still having doubts, aren't you. You still harbour thoughts of leaving this camp and returning to your former life, eh? Go ahead, tell me."

Caya shook her head. "I have no doubts, Master."

"We will see. But first, I want to test your oral skills." Master Amos got up from his chair and stood with his crotch a foot from her face, gazing down at her magnanimously. "Do what needs to be done, slave."

Caya's hands undid his belt buckle and the top buttons of his combat pants. There was a tent growing inside his pants, pushing outward against the fabric; she inhaled the strong scent of his crotch as she unzipped his pants and his black monster cock fell out of it; it was the shape of a ripe banana. Caya gasped at its sight. She took it in both hands, weighted it on her palm, felt the throbbing pressure as ******* inflated the mushroom tip head. Pre-cum oozed out its tiny slit as she stroked it.

"I want you to worship that black cock you have in your hand there," Master Amos instructed her. "Worship it as you would worship me. Run your tongue over every inch of it. Take it into your mouth and don't stop sucking it until I tell you to."

Beautiful picture

Back