Training a White Slave

Here is a great example of how you train a white slave:

"Bitch-slave Caya reporting to her assigned Master, sir," she stated. Her friend Shawana had instructed her on what to say the night before when reporting to her master.

"Come here, slave," said Master Amos. "Come kneel before your Master."

She went forward and knelt before him, placing her hands on her thighs. He went on smoking his cigarette, taking his time about it.

"Did you learn your lesson of the night before, bitch-slave?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, Master, I did."

"You're still having doubts, aren't you. You still harbour thoughts of leaving this camp and returning to your former life, eh? Go ahead, tell me."

Caya shook her head. "I have no doubts, Master."

"We will see. But first, I want to test your oral skills." Master Amos got up from his chair and stood with his crotch a foot from her face, gazing down at her magnanimously. "Do what needs to be done, slave."

Caya's hands undid his belt buckle and the top buttons of his combat pants. There was a tent growing inside his pants, pushing outward against the fabric; she inhaled the strong scent of his crotch as she unzipped his pants and his black monster cock fell out of it; it was the shape of a ripe banana. Caya gasped at its sight. She took it in both hands, weighted it on her palm, felt the throbbing pressure as ******* inflated the mushroom tip head. Pre-cum oozed out its tiny slit as she stroked it.

"I want you to worship that black cock you have in your hand there," Master Amos instructed her. "Worship it as you would worship me. Run your tongue over every inch of it. Take it into your mouth and don't stop sucking it until I tell you to."

http://www.a1adultebooks.com/ebooks/b4831-the-story-of-caya.htm

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
94% Slave
85% Boy/Girl
75% Pet
72% Rope bunny
68% Ageplayer
65% Exhibitionist
60% Vanilla
58% Experimentalist
52% Masochist
50% Voyeur
41% Non-monogamist
36% Brat
25% Degradee
25% Daddy/Mommy
20% Primal (Prey)
2% Primal (Hunter)
0% Rigger
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Sadist
0% Switch

Lesson's in Training

"A wife's outfit should be as seductive enough to entice her Black Master toward wanting her badly; her cuck hubby can assist with finding something hot and suitable to fit her wear. Should she desire putting on some high heels and thigh stockings. That is left to her choice, or to however her Black Master should already have made known that he wishes to see her. Some seductive perfume is recommended as well.

For the cuck hubby, as already mentioned above, his submissive stature of being one step below his wife must always be apparent not just on his mind but as well whatever attire he prefers to wear to suit his Black Master’s approving gaze.

Should the cuck hubby be a confirmed sissy-boi already, that makes things even better. He should deign to wear his sissy-boi outfit, especially his wife’s panties, or whichever she might have chosen for him to wear. His chastity cage should be apparent inside his panties. His mission for the evening should be to make his wife as ready and beautiful for her Master’s desire to beckon her toward wanting him"

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/07/how-to-welcome-your-black-masterlover.html

bec4be7f.JPG

100% Submissive
100% Brat
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Voyeur
98% Primal (Prey)
98% Exhibitionist
96% Masochist
94% Pet
85% Non-monogamist
59% Vanilla
50% Experimentalist
46% Ageplayer
3% Daddy/Mommy
2% Primal (Hunter)
1% Boy/Girl
1% Brat tamer
0% Rigger
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Sadist
0% Switch

99% Rope bunny
89% Vanilla
71% Submissive
69% Exhibitionist
62% Degradee
53% Primal (Prey)
53% Non-monogamist
46% Voyeur
46% Ageplayer
45% Pet
41% Slave
40% Brat
40% Daddy/Mommy
35% Experimentalist
35% Boy/Girl
34% Switch
33% Masochist
19% Dominant
18% Primal (Hunter)
18% Degrader
15% Rigger
4% Brat tamer
2% Master/Mistress
1% Sadist
1% Owner

I think sexual seduction needs to come first. If my first black man told me that I needed to submit, I would have said, no thanks. However, after two consecutive nights of the best sex of my life, he told me to kneel and beg for his cock; I told him that I was not submissive to men. He started to get dressed, which shocked me. I asked him to stay. He turned around, starred right at me, and said, "Kneel bitch." I was never treated like that but at the same time I needed him. I knelt. With his training, it became more and more natural for hubby and me.
It's just amazing how white women will submit to a Black Man, no matter how strong and independent they think they are!

Back