Training a White Slave

0-cuck-amateur_-273-1-jpg.1134614

Even if the bull isn't a proper trainer, you can become trained anyway, by doing as you're told you start doing things instinctively.
A few weeks ago, I was round my Owners dressed only in stockings. There was a knock on the door and a young black guy came in saying he was Owners friend. I immediately dropped to my knees and started unzipping him. He quickly stopped me, saying 'whoa, I'm just here to pick some stuff up I left here!' I thought he was another guy invited over.
I was so embarrassed! but it shows how effective training can be!
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

10 Lessons for a Cuck-boi
These ten lessons are for every ‘Black-Owned’ cuck hubby/white boi wanting to submit to a Black Master. All lessons should be adhered by heart, and subject to whichever form of treatment he indulges as regards his Ownership. More lessons are negligible to be further included.

1. He should sign a Cuckold Agreement/Certificate of Ownership with his Black Master. His C/O must be separate from that of his wife’s, if he’s married.
2. He should wear the proper submissive cuck-boi outfit that’s assigned to him. He can purchase them of his own, but not without the approval of his wife/Master. That as well includes a cuck-cage/chastity device.
3. On-going payment of Reparation/Ownership fees to his Black Master. Not just for himself, but as well for ownership of his wife included.
4. Must undergo Sissification/Black Cock training either on his own, or alongside his wife.
5. Spread the word about his newly liberated life to his friends and neighbors. Should also see about involving others into the lifestyle, including family members.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/03/10-lessonsreparations-submission-pt-2.html
Wasn't able to read the blog

Back