train adventure

Yesterday took the high speed train from Paris to Brussels. Had to use the ladiesroom but there was a problem, so couldn't get in, Had no choice but to go to the men's room.
It was a little cabin , just for one person and you had to wait in line to get in, but nobody there. So I knocked , no response, so walked it.
To my surprise it was not empty. I huge bulky African was standing in front of me stroking his huge dick. He smiled, reached over me and closed the door. We were inclosed in this tiny space, he kept playing with his dick and pointed to my pussy with his other hand. I got the message, I slipped out of my string, pulled up my dress and starting playing with my pussy, it is always soaked and I have a hug clit sticking out. You should have seen his eyes, almost popped out.
He started stroking pretty fast and touching my boobs, he then pushed his dick between my legs, so that it stuck out the other side and kept stroking from behind my back, my pussy was pressed onto his dick and leaking all over it, I felt him speeding up, abrupt he pulled back, turned me around bent me over and he came allover my butt, a lot of it, dripped down my crack over my pussy. He slapped my but a few times with his dick, then got dressed, pushed me aside and walked out, just letting me stand there, not one word was ever spoken. I finished myself off and had a hug orgasm, cleaned up my but and got back to my seat. Still have a super wet pussy just visualizing it.

Back