Total surprise last night

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
My husband and I were sat at home having just had our evening meal when we received a call from my husbands sister.
She asked for us to go around to her house but for myself to dress sexily as she wanted to get an idea what to wear for a date with a guy she had been involved with on the phone .
My husband and I had a shower then he put casual trousers and t shirt on I put a fairly short skirt with a white top stockings and suspenders with a garter and high heeled white shoes but no bra or underwear so was naked underneath the top and skirt my pussy was totally smooth as I had it waxed for meeting our bull Saturday evening.
We drove to my sister in law’s house which is on the outskirts of where we live . When we arrived we were surprised to se a big Mercedes on her drive, I said to my husband looks like she has visitors maybe I should go and dress more appropriately, he said well we are here now just keep your legs closed so you’re not showing your uncovered pussy .
We parked the car walked to the door and knocked my sister in law opened the door wearing just a house coat with a tie around the middle with her cleavage showing, she said we are in the lounge, there in the lounge was Del my regular black bull and two other black guy’s who I knew as Del’s mates and had both used me at the first gang bang that Del had arranged. The younger one’s penis is slightly longer bull about the same thickness as Del’s but the other guy’s penis is both longer about thirteen inches and very very thick he was the last one to penetrate my cunt at the gang bang .
My sister in law told me to sit next to Del my husband in an arm chair and she sat between the other guy’s. She said her and Del had arranged tonight’s gathering as since she watched Del and I at our house she just wanted to try a black guy’s cock and that we were here to also to help calm her nerves.
Del then told us all to undress but I had to leave my stockings and suspenders and shoes on . My husband had to strip naked as did Del and his two friends. We all looked at my husbands little white cock with Del’s friends telling him he could never be any use to any woman with that little clity cock .His sister was then told to get in front of the smaller cocked guy of the two and suck his cock she got on her knees taking his cock in her hands and lowering her head started to slowly take his cock into her mouth. Del was now playing with my nipples while we watched my sister in law . The big cocked guy was now at her side fingering her pussy I locked at her open pussy for the first time and god it looked big her cunt lips were very thick and deep, her hole looked good gaping open her clit looked like a boys cock , I thought it’s a pity that my husbands cock didn’t live up to the size of his sisters pussy.
The guy she was sucking started shooting his cum after about five minutes flooding her mouth with it leaking out and down her tits . Del now had two fingers in my vagina, the guy with the bigger cock told he to lay on the floor lift and spread her legs and show him her cunt , she did as told he then asked her what she wanted her brothers little white cock or a proper black cock , she said oooh just fuck me with that proper cock . As we watched his very large bulbous purple cock head being slowly pushed into her tight pink vagina with her moaning and groaning telling him to fuck me harder.
He started penetrating her deeper and harder than with every inward thrust until eventually he was fully buried into her she was telling him to fuck me harder and fill me with your black love juice, Del had me lay next to them and started fucking me then turned me over on all fours and as he fucked me he started slapping my buttocks turning me on even more, my husband and the other black guy who’s erection had recovered were both masturbating standing over my sister in law . My husband started moaning and covered his sister’s hair in his cum .
The other black guy got in front of me presenting his hard cock for me to suck while Del was pounding me hard from behind. Del was telling both myself and my sister in law what a pair of white whore cunts we are and telling us to say what we are back to him . Both he and the guy fucking my sister in law ejaculated into or unprotected vagina’s around the same time .
We all sat discussing the experience and Del then saying he wanted my sister in law to come to the bar tonight so she can be black fucked again. He also said he’s going to arrange a gang bang for myself and my sister in law in a couple of weeks so we will be banged at the same the same time again in the back room of the bar where we meet him.

My husband and I were sat at home having just had our evening meal when we received a call from my husbands sister.
She asked for us to go around to her house but for myself to dress sexily as she wanted to get an idea what to wear for a date with a guy she had been involved with on the phone .
My husband and I had a shower then he put casual trousers and t shirt on I put a fairly short skirt with a white top stockings and suspenders with a garter and high heeled white shoes but no bra or underwear so was naked underneath the top and skirt my pussy was totally smooth as I had it waxed for meeting our bull Saturday evening.
We drove to my sister in law’s house which is on the outskirts of where we live . When we arrived we were surprised to se a big Mercedes on her drive, I said to my husband looks like she has visitors maybe I should go and dress more appropriately, he said well we are here now just keep your legs closed so you’re not showing your uncovered pussy .
We parked the car walked to the door and knocked my sister in law opened the door wearing just a house coat with a tie around the middle with her cleavage showing, she said we are in the lounge, there in the lounge was Del my regular black bull and two other black guy’s who I knew as Del’s mates and had both used me at the first gang bang that Del had arranged. The younger one’s penis is slightly longer bull about the same thickness as Del’s but the other guy’s penis is both longer about thirteen inches and very very thick he was the last one to penetrate my cunt at the gang bang .
My sister in law told me to sit next to Del my husband in an arm chair and she sat between the other guy’s. She said her and Del had arranged tonight’s gathering as since she watched Del and I at our house she just wanted to try a black guy’s cock and that we were here to also to help calm her nerves.
Del then told us all to undress but I had to leave my stockings and suspenders and shoes on . My husband had to strip naked as did Del and his two friends. We all looked at my husbands little white cock with Del’s friends telling him he could never be any use to any woman with that little clity cock .His sister was then told to get in front of the smaller cocked guy of the two and suck his cock she got on her knees taking his cock in her hands and lowering her head started to slowly take his cock into her mouth. Del was now playing with my nipples while we watched my sister in law . The big cocked guy was now at her side fingering her pussy I locked at her open pussy for the first time and god it looked big her cunt lips were very thick and deep, her hole looked good gaping open her clit looked like a boys cock , I thought it’s a pity that my husbands cock didn’t live up to the size of his sisters pussy.
The guy she was sucking started shooting his cum after about five minutes flooding her mouth with it leaking out and down her tits . Del now had two fingers in my vagina, the guy with the bigger cock told he to lay on the floor lift and spread her legs and show him her cunt , she did as told he then asked her what she wanted her brothers little white cock or a proper black cock , she said oooh just fuck me with that proper cock . As we watched his very large bulbous purple cock head being slowly pushed into her tight pink vagina with her moaning and groaning telling him to fuck me harder.
He started penetrating her deeper and harder than with every inward thrust until eventually he was fully buried into her she was telling him to fuck me harder and fill me with your black love juice, Del had me lay next to them and started fucking me then turned me over on all fours and as he fucked me he started slapping my buttocks turning me on even more, my husband and the other black guy who’s erection had recovered were both masturbating standing over my sister in law . My husband started moaning and covered his sister’s hair in his cum .
The other black guy got in front of me presenting his hard cock for me to suck while Del was pounding me hard from behind. Del was telling both myself and my sister in law what a pair of white whore cunts we are and telling us to say what we are back to him . Both he and the guy fucking my sister in law ejaculated into or unprotected vagina’s around the same time .
We all sat discussing the experience and Del then saying he wanted my sister in law to come to the bar tonight so she can be black fucked again. He also said he’s going to arrange a gang bang for myself and my sister in law in a couple of weeks so we will be banged at the same the same time again in the back room of the bar where we meet him.
Are u guys near South Carolina cause I would love to join in on this action. I love fun like this

Did she go to the bar that night? Or another night since? How'd it go?

If only 🥰😘😍 can only imagine what it would be like to see my wife and hers or my sis getting their tight pink pussy’s filled with bbcs

Back