Total Stranger

Yes, many times at an Adult Theater in Tampa. Start off sucking guy through the glory holes, then if liked will let them fuck through the hole. Have had a few we asked to join us in our booth. It is a thrill not knowing who they are. We will then be walking around the place and the guy(s) will be pointing her out as who got them off. :)

It may happen a lot in swinging sex clubs. It’s one of the kinks a woman may like. A situation where a couple may be doing some fore play in the open lounge/bedroom area, and a mysterious man appears from the dark corner and sits next to the woman and starts to caress her without saying a word…..some women find this exciting !
What happens next depends on the couple, or really the woman. She might signal that’s enough if the man gets too insistent, or the opposite happens, she’ll let herself go, and go all the way, eventually fuck the guy with the husbands approval and presence.

This is my experience in Paris, France swinging sex clubs.
Happens everytime

Ive done this several times. Its a beautiful thing, to grace a slut with that experience, then have her live the rest of her life with that memory.

Silly question for those exploring and enjoying the swinger lifestyle.
"One time, at band camp..."

Years ago, at a swing party I attended regularly, I was wandering along one of the backyard paths alongside the koi pond. This property is owned by a retired Hollywood prop designer, and the whole place celebrates themes from various films and television shows. A geek haven. Those who have been there know exactly which place to which I am referring. It's very unique. As I came upon my favorite spot, a small outdoors playroom designed to resemble the front portion of the Nautilus, Captain Nemo's customized submarine from Disney's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, I spotted a couple inside, through the two huge portholes. I ventured quietly inside, and received a welcoming invitation to watch them.

After several minutes, the guy stopped, and moved back as the girl remained there on her back. I had no clue if they were married, and I usually like to establish that status up front ( I prefer to play with securely married couples for the minimal potential for drama, and because fucking a married woman is much, much more of a turn-on. ). But I was too aroused in the moment to ask any questions when they guy encouraged me to take his place. Obtaining confirmation from the lady, I quickly undressed to join her on the small makeshift bed.

No introductions. No greetings. Not even any words exhanged at all. She saw that I wore no condom, and she never objected as I mounted her, and proceeded to fuck her, bareback. It was an impossibly pleasurable experience, fucking this very attractive female I had never met before. I did remember seeing the two of them together, walking around the party earlier that evening, in the house, and out by the swimming pool. I had stared after the lady, admiring her curvy figure, and I hoped to see them again later on. And, suddenly, there we were, fucking in the submarine.

The whole encounter was so impromptu, with no flirting beforehand, no foreplay, no kissing. She had simply held her legs open to me, I stepped up, climbed on top of her, and slipped my erection right into her, balls deep. It felt so good inside her wet pussy. It was so special to listen to her euphoric moaning. This was the ultimate stranger-to-stranger fuck, with all the inherent risks. Yes, it was one of those rare opportunities I just couldn't pass up, and I have zero regrets. There were never any unpleasant consequences, and I tested totally clean afterwards. I could only hope she was on birth control.

I had absolutely no intention of pulling out. I don't recall asking permission to cum inside her pussy, which is my habit. But I do remember the thrill of letting it all go. It was such a welcome release of stored-up sexual tension and feral lust. She never objected, and neither did her male companion. It was extremely evident when I was in the throes of orgasm, and as this started, she could have tapped me, or pushed me away. The guy could have said something, and I would have responded respectfully. Instead, it was a wonderful consummation of our kinky fornication. I pumped all of my semen straight up into her, as if I wanted to impregnate her then and there. Once I finished, I silently got dressed again as they resumed their playing, and then took my leave.
To this day, I have never laid eyes on them again.

IMG_1272.jpeg

Back