Happy New Year to all,

I hope everyone is doing well. As promised here is an update of my Arab Queen (sorry for the delay). The past year saw my queen Graduate from school and my dedication and obsession to satisfy her as a sub grow even stronger. Christmas marked three official years since I last was inside her, lately besides worshiping her body orally, I have been committed to pleasures such as golden showers, public humiliation, and ball-busting. I also was given the special privilege of finally being allowed to swallow her after shave deserts. Although she still hasn’t found her dream bull (black hung ruthless bully), she has been dating a co-worker secretly (I will attach a picture of them), while I still love her and think of her as mine. Looking forward to meeting potential lovers for her. I will updates more frequently, Good day for now!
WOW WOW and MORE WOW - She is a BEAUTIFUL QUEEN ----> But ummm... not really... MORE of a UNICORN to me.... AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. You are a VERY VERY LUCKY LUCKY man.... :)

Back