Merry Christmas to Everyone,

I hope all my superiors are doing well. My arab queen/dominant girlfriend will be completing her nursing program after next term, the hunt is still on for a hung long term bbc bull. With omnicron on the rise it’s been hard to go out, but we make the best of our outings, I love preparing her extra slutty when we go out so she can catch attention of a bull. Meanwhile our sex life has gotten kinkier, December 29, 2021 will mark 2 exact years since I last was allowed inside her, since then it’s only been body worshiping, golden showers, spit swallowing, ballbusting, and humiliation if I been behaved and lucky. I look to chat with you!

Merry Christmas to Everyone,

I hope all my superiors are doing well. My arab queen/dominant girlfriend will be completing her nursing program after next term, the hunt is still on for a hung long term bbc bull. With omnicron on the rise it’s been hard to go out, but we make the best of our outings, I love preparing her extra slutty when we go out so she can catch attention of a bull. Meanwhile our sex life has gotten kinkier, December 29, 2021 will mark 2 exact years since I last was allowed inside her, since then it’s only been body worshiping, golden showers, spit swallowing, ballbusting, and humiliation if I been behaved and lucky. I look to chat with you!
She Is a very sexy woman.

Back