I hope you guys enjoy videos of my Arab Goddess from last night as much as I do. It was a perfect night of doing her makeup (like a good sissy should), worshiping her body (including what comes out *golden showers*), and hopefully becoming a step closer to finding her a bbc bull.

Attachments

• IMG_1818.MP4
    391.8 KB
  • IMG_1817.MP4
    330.5 KB
  • DC2273CF-4662-45D6-B4C9-7284D6EAA3E6.jpeg
    DC2273CF-4662-45D6-B4C9-7284D6EAA3E6.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 182
I hope you guys enjoy videos of my Arab Goddess from last night as much as I do. It was a perfect night of doing her makeup (like a good sissy should), worshiping her body (including what comes out *golden showers*), and hopefully becoming a step closer to finding her a bbc bull.

Amazing hit me up you will not be disappointed

no one will believe this story unless she creates a verified account on this site.

Back