Too much Pre-CUM ?

Is it healthy to leak lots of pre cum??
Very, very healthy! It's the definition of healthiness and fertility, and thus natural advatange. Does it have a strong scent aswell? Then there is probably not only much juice but very high concentration of pheromones and semen in it. Pheromones induce certain reactions in women, prostaglandines for example lead to orgasmic contractions. So a strong scent means big pheromone dose means you mark and change her biochemistry when it reaches her nose and can infiltrate her skin pores, when it is inserted into her pores deeply and irreversibly. Please, can you provide more pictures to show as an example how it also strikes aesthetically? Those who are still insecure about it should get convinced.

Very, very healthy! It's the definition of healthiness and fertility, and thus natural advatange. Does it have a strong scent aswell? Then there is probably not only much juice but very high concentration of pheromones and semen in it. Pheromones induce certain reactions in women, prostaglandines for example lead to orgasmic contractions. So a strong scent means big pheromone dose means you mark and change her biochemistry when it reaches her nose and can infiltrate her skin pores, when it is inserted into her pores deeply and irreversibly. Please, can you provide more pictures to show as an example how it also strikes aesthetically? Those who are still insecure about it should get convinced.
yes my pre cum has a sent. it dosen't stink tho. wow sounds like im very healthy and fertile lol oh my

My horsecock leaks alooot of pre cum. Last girl i was with told me she didnt like all my pre cum. " its to messy and sticky. Im tired of it getting all over me when we cuddle." She even made me use a condom for oral cuz the precum would be all over her hands and face. So my question is do most girls find lots of pre cum gross.? Even if its from a big long thick dick?
I can't help that my dick is full of cum every
thing is just juicy all the time
Honestly I love it !!!
Definitely helps when jerking a cock off best lube !!!!

Please login or become a member to view

it drools and never stops .

Look. Since everybody on this site seems to act like braindead idiots just spamming how everybody has to love your sperm no matter what cause you have a big beautiful cock I will answer your concern.
First of all your current hotwife fucks you within her marriage which should tell you how much the couple trusts you which is a wonderful thing that should be appreciated.
As some people mentioned precum is hot and a sign of arousal which will make a woman feel wanted. Lots of precum should be hot except the woman does dislike cum in general or - and I think thats the problem with most women that dislike oral sex for precum - your cum simply doesnt taste bareable.
Think about the following:
Your cums taste and odor and also precums taste and odor strongly alter with certain habits as how often one exercises, sleeping habits, use of ******* and most of all the food one eats. Next point is that everybody has a different taste. Both together make it basically pointless to ask anybody about how cum tastes and how they like it.
However if you smoke, consume lots of caffeine, eat much meat, onions, garlic, smelly stuff, and no fruits, salads and natural sweet foods your cum will taste and smell horribly to the point where nobody can bare it.
In general your cums taste and odor can be treated as an indicator showing how healthy your body is which is why its important to make sure it doesn't taste too bad.
Its possible to improve your taste tremendously in short time by following some simple rules and if you follow them for a longer period you can make your cum taste sweet which, as we see it, really adds to the imagination of a bull that offers better sex. Imagine a big magnificient cock with cum that even tastes better that will allow women to finally do what they always loved to imagine doing with cum!
The wife will actually enjoy playing with your cum and the husband will feel a painful sting seeing how she willingly swallows and doesnt waste a drop ;) and will struggle with how she is dirty with you and never wanted to do that with him :) The essence of cuckoldry and thus the essence of a bull!
As a beginning just try to stop eating meat for 5 days, which makes your cum extra salty, eat lots of sweet fruits like honey melons and pineapples, especially pineapples, more salad, ******* lots of pineapplejuice, pineapple does wonders here, lots of water which will make your cum runny like honey, you dont want chunks of sperm, you want a creamy liquid and absolutely don't smoke, don't ******* alcohol and don't consume any caffeine and try to avoid foods with strong smell as garlic and onions. Really start that routine at least for 5 days before you engage into a sexual encounter where you want to involve oral. Your cum will at the very least taste totally neutral and women will behave totally different to your beautiful, delicious cum :)
As a small reminder most women won't tell you that your cum tastes bad hence they think, just as people in general, that its your personal bodys taste that can't be changed. They simply don't want to hurt you.

Sry for bad English we live in Germany :)

Last edited:
Back