TOO HOT TO WAIT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My husband was still at work and I had no more than an hour to spare. I knocked on the hotel door and he answered quickly. I stepped in and he took me in his arms, kissing me passionately as his hands began undoing my blouse and then my skirt. i could feel his huge bulge against my thigh. The chemistry between us during our two-week long affair was over the top. I undid his belt and fly and soon we were naked. He turned me around and pushed me forward over the table, spreading my legs. Not even time to use the bed, our passion spilled out as his black cock slid inside me and he began fucking my with hard, deep thrusts. I moaned as he filled me with his manhood. I came after a minute and he did too. We stood there for a moment, locked in our sexual embrace, then he stepped back, his cock slipping out of me, followed by an enormous cumload which ran down both my legs. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror directly in front of me. Trying to regain my breath, I couldn't help by think what my husband would say if he could have seen this performance. I stood and turned, taking his cock in my hand and slowly stroking it as I kissed him on the mouth. "Well, that was a record," I laughed, "at least two minutes, and didn't even mess up the bed. God, we're pathetic!"

He laughed too.

1.gif

My husband was still at work and I had no more than an hour to spare. I knocked on the hotel door and he answered quickly. I stepped in and he took me in his arms, kissing me passionately as his hands began undoing my blouse and then my skirt. i could feel his huge bulge against my thigh. The chemistry between us during our two-week long affair was over the top. I undid his belt and fly and soon we were naked. He turned me around and pushed me forward over the table, spreading my legs. Not even time to use the bed, our passion spilled out as his black cock slid inside me and he began fucking my with hard, deep thrusts. I moaned as he filled me with his manhood. I came after a minute and he did too. We stood there for a moment, locked in our sexual embrace, then he stepped back, his cock slipping out of me, followed by an enormous cumload which ran down both my legs. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror directly in front of me. Trying to regain my breath, I couldn't help by think what my husband would say if he could have seen this performance. I stood and turned, taking his cock in my hand and slowly stroking it as I kissed him on the mouth. "Well, that was a record," I laughed, "at least two minutes, and didn't even mess up the bed. God, we're pathetic!"

He laughed too.

View attachment 2014118
Hot

Back