Tonight is the night!!

So me and my gf had the discussion last week about trying this, fortunately we are both on board and very excited to try this lifestyle, it seems like it’s been forever that I’ve been fantasizing about this and it’s finally coming true, I’m very nervous and beyond aroused and exited, I can’t contain myself!

so we had the talk about a week ago, she said she wanted me to find someone that I’m comfortable with and that she is attracted to as well, so we ended up talking to a basketball team mate of mine in highschool, (he was one of the best players on the team, super tall and built, and I was definitely a scrub lol, short and average) I’ve showed her his instagram, she thought he was really hot and then it was on.
after exchanging messages for a couple days earlier this week, I ended up telling him straight up what we are looking to do, fortunately he was super down and into the idea, he thinks my gf is super hot. So we all 3 met up and had drinks at a local bar on Thursday, we all 3 really hit it off, and especially she and him, by the end of the night they kissed before we left and agreed that they were going to have a date with just her and him on Saturday (tonight)
So all day today I could hardly control myself, my gf has been kinda nervous too, I helped her get ready for about an hour earlier befire the date and then I dropped her off at a local bar/tavern where they were going to meet then go from there. The plan was if everything worked out she was going to go home with him and send me pics every step of the way, that’s what he wanted to do for the first date.
i dropped her off at 7 and they literally left his place only 45 min in! I’m waiting on photos and videos now!! I’m so nervous but aroused right now I can hardly function😅😬

Back