To the cuckold wannabe !!

Cutewife

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
Hi guys, since I receive several private messages from cuckold wannabes who envy my husband and are wishing for an hot wife, I’d just warning them to begin a relationship in the “lifestyle” mode.
I believe most of us knew our partners because we fell in love with them and the cuckold relationship had been only a later evolution, for several different reasons. I dont believe in general a woman is attracted to initiate a cuckold relationship since day one with a guy, because she would instead choose most often a black bull. I’m sorry to tell you something is probably disappointing you, but I think all of you cuckold wannabes have really low chances to succeed in this way. Anyway, I hope to be wrong of course, and I wish you to find a wonderful Hotwife ASAP !!!! Good luck 🍀!!

Hi guys, since I receive several private messages from cuckold wannabes who envy my husband and are wishing for an hot wife, I’d just warning them to begin a relationship in the “lifestyle” mode.
I believe most of us knew our partners because we fell in love with them and the cuckold relationship had been only a later evolution, for several different reasons. I dont believe in general a woman is attracted to initiate a cuckold relationship since day one with a guy, because she would instead choose most often a black bull. I’m sorry to tell you something is probably disappointing you, but I think all of you cuckold wannabes have really low chances to succeed in this way. Anyway, I hope to be wrong of course, and I wish you to find a wonderful Hotwife ASAP !!!! Good luck 🍀!!
This is so true. There needs to be a foundation of deep love and significant sexual dissatisfaction or interest.
This is the stimulus to explore the cuck lifestyle. So many men can’t or don’t want sex but want their women happy. Having a normal life first and then developing a cuck hotwife dynamic seems like a natural progression.
And the deep love a cuck has for his hotwife is channeled so his sexual satisfaction is hers.
thank you for sharing your observations

Back