TO THE BUTTHURTS

I had to share my thoughts on a matter since there actually people on here who lowkey do it.
I don't understand why you are on a forum that lowkey upset you.
It makes zero sense to me .....

This is ******* redpill honest truth to these lowkey butthurt masking as stoic intellectuals on here.
You know who you are ...I see you all the time writing these long winded comments on penis size and feeling ostracized as a whiteman.
Nobody is going to stroke your ego, I would recommend going to a blackwomen/whiteman or Asianwoman/whitemen centered website to get that .

This site is built and pedastylizes sexual taboo and fantasy between endowed Blackmen & Whitewomen , aswell other race of women .
Mind you I'm not mandingo endowed like my other brethrens but I got something below still.

Here's the blunt honest truth , you can write a long paragraph of how penis size differs universally among all men all day and how whitemen are all not bad.

NO ******* SHERLOCK.

But Guess what ?

Nobody cares about your testimony , they care only about the sexual gratification of their taboo desires of interracial sex they seek on this forum , as they should .
I know that's why I'm here , why so many Blackmen are here and especially why the Whitewomen are here.

I don't really care to debate whitemen or blackwomen on this, I hope there. Whitewomen or Latin women who give zero fucks either .
I don't care about the right or wrong on a platform built to make Sexual Taboo of Miscegenation easily more attainable .
I'm sure a lot of other people especially the women don't care either.
There here for the Taboo and sexual thrill in all its buttnaked ,sweaty , skin on skin slapping , pussy juice and cum shot glory .

Im attracted to white women , Latin women , Asian women & lightskin mixed blackwomen .
But honestly I got a real sexually deviant fetish for white women .
I like the way my skin contrast with their's during sex .
I like their hair & I like there different eye colors .
If there foreign on top of that , it's icing on top of the cake .

I'm here predominantly for the white women .
I'm sure logically there individual white women who won't like me and I them .
But I'm not here to discuss the logic of that , I'm here to find that white woman who will let me eat there white pussy and nut in them .
I'm sure there looking for the biggest black dick to suck and let there inner slut out .

I'm not here to discuss fetishism, feminism , colorism or racial politics ,
If it comes up OK but that's not what I'm here for and I'm sure many others aren't here for that either.
It's a waste of a time on here , I prefer to use my time to seek out a nice White Fuck Buddy.

If your not looking for that on here , spending your time being butthurt, is a waste of your time and it's very cringy .
Aye preach~🖤♠️🖤

I had to share my thoughts on a matter since there actually people on here who lowkey do it.

This is ******* redpill honest truth to these lowkey butthurt masking as stoic intellectuals on here.
You know who you are ...I see you all the time writing these long winded comments on penis size and feeling ostracized as a whiteman.
Nobody is going to stroke your ego, I would recommend going to a blackwomen/whiteman or Asianwoman/whitemen centered website to get that .

This site is built and pedastylizes sexual taboo and fantasy between endowed Blackmen & Whitewomen , aswell other race of women .
Mind you I'm not mandingo endowed like my other brethrens but I got something below still.

Here's the blunt honest truth , you can write a long paragraph of how penis size differs universally among all men all day and how whitemen are all not bad.

NO ******* SHERLOCK.

But Guess what ?

Nobody cares about your testimony , they care only about the sexual gratification of their taboo desires of interracial sex they seek on this forum , as they should .
I know that's why I'm here , why so many Blackmen are here and especially why the Whitewomen are here.

I don't really care to debate whitemen or blackwomen on this, I hope there. Whitewomen or Latin women who give zero fucks either .
I don't care about the right or wrong on a platform built to make Sexual Taboo of Miscegenation easily more attainable .
There here for the Taboo and sexual thrill in all its buttnaked ,sweaty , skin on skin slapping , pussy juice and cum shot glory .

Im attracted to white women , Latin women , Asian women & lightskin mixed blackwomen .

But I'm not here to discuss the logic of that , I'm here to find that white woman who will let me eat there white pussy and nut in them .
I'm sure there looking for the biggest black dick to suck and let there inner slut out .

If it comes up OK but that's not what I'm here for and I'm sure many others aren't here for that either.
It's a waste of a time on here , I prefer to use my time to seek out a nice White Fuck Buddy.

If your not looking for that on here , spending your time being butthurt, is a waste of your time and it's very cringy .
Its not only about big dicks (although that is a part of it) it is about a desire for black men.They have something and are able to bring things out in me that white guys can not and do not.Its irritating when Id have an ad on a swing site or craigslist back in the day and Id get blown up with messages from white guys saying Im black down there.Nobody fucking cares!! Black means black,I dont care if you have 10 inches,trust me..you dont gave that it factor that black men do.It is annoying asf.Yes I have a white husband and yes we have good sex but he knows that he could never bring out in me what a black man does sexually.Its not something I can control, it’s just reality. Butt hurt white guys are annoying as hell and indeed they should just keep it moving when it comes to this.

Its not only about big dicks (although that is a part of it) it is about a desire for black men.They have something and are able to bring things out in me that white guys can not and do not.Its irritating when Id have an ad on a swing site or craigslist back in the day and Id get blown up with messages from white guys saying Im black down there.Nobody fucking cares!! Black means black,I dont care if you have 10 inches,trust me..you dont gave that it factor that black men do.It is annoying asf.Yes I have a white husband and yes we have good sex but he knows that he could never bring out in me what a black man does sexually.Its not something I can control, it’s just reality. Butt hurt white guys are annoying as hell and indeed they should just keep it moving when it comes to this.

Fuck the hurt whitebois. They need to be like me hehe -- I love it when my gf gets blacked, and I know she loves it more than anything I can give her. I want her to be the fucking whore she was born to be when she gets nailed by some big black cock, and I want her to get her pussy filled up.

Fuck the hurt whitebois. They need to be like me hehe -- I love it when my gf gets blacked, and I know she loves it more than anything I can give her. I want her to be the fucking whore she was born to be when she gets nailed by some big black cock, and I want her to get her pussy filled up.
You and my husband are likeminded.

NO ******* SHERLOCK.

But Guess what ?

Sad and pathetic. It's a gift to be born like this.

You and my husband are likeminded.
Fuck white man..... especially British white man.....they looted, destroyed, exploited, killed millions , caused the division in my country and American white men caused war around the world , sold guns in Middle East to cause fight in each other ...and fuck people like trump , white men are the biggest distroyers of environment

And to "think" ... I ran out of "give a shits" just that day, too. I still had a few "flying fucks" to give.

I don't think he was specifically referring to me, however ... as he would have just said so. These days, when it comes to black males conversing with white males, most are very direct as a lot of black males have rather a low opinion of white males. As if its "below them" to even correspond with a white dude. Its ok ... I can handle it, even when they call me a "white boi".
Thanks ... Mac
I don't know which blacks you're referring to:
but, socially, I don't have a problem with white men who don't give me a problem.
In fact, I usually get along just fine with them, just me being me, and letting them be who they are.

When it comes to the women, I'm searching for MINE:
hopefully, I'll find my snow bunny, or Asian goddess, or Latina goddess; or black queen;
until then, I hope to enjoy whoever is available, regardless of her race/color.
And I don't care who has a problem with it, black, white, or other.

. . .and I'll be so glad when this quarantine is lifted!!!

Fuck white man..... especially British white man.....they looted, destroyed, exploited, killed millions , caused the division in my country and American white men caused war around the world , sold guns in Middle East to cause fight in each other ...and fuck people like trump , white men are the biggest distroyers of environment
You watch too much tv dude,how easily manipulated and intellectuality weak are you lol?

You watch too much tv dude,how easily manipulated and intellectuality weak are you lol?
I am not a dude

We are 8000 miles away from each other, you have never seen me or know me , ....now how can you assume that I watch way too much tv in our very first conversation ?... Telepathy thing?

I don't have access to tv where I am currently living or the time to watch those manipulating information in tv and news ....I have to work through the week 6 days have a job , we all work.

Honestly I replied on your reply to get your attention . I stalked your profile ....you are hot and for that I modified my reply on that white man thing and I said in a kinky fetish way to have sex with white girl ... but I think American men/government have bad reputation for that war thing and it's not just me it's said by other countries too I read a lot in internet and YouTube videos.

Nothing personal with anyone but all for that kinky fetish.

But the British men's tyranny and cruelty in my country is true story true fact in history and again I am saying in a kinky fetish that i fuck with British girls... nothing personal with anyone. Cuz I am completely aware of good contributions done by white men in different fields and there evil things too.

Apologies for starting with disrespectful rude word "fuck" on your reply....if you fealt like that

Last edited:
I am not a dude

We are 8000 miles away from each other, you have never seen me or know me , ....now how can you assume that I watch way too much tv in our very first conversation ?... Telepathy thing?

I don't have access to tv where I am currently living or the time to watch those manipulating information in tv and news ....I have to work through the week 6 days have a job , we all work.

Honestly I replied on your reply to get your attention . I stalked your profile ....you are hot and for that I modified my reply on that white man thing and I said in a kinky fetish way to have sex with white girl ... but I think American men/government have bad reputation for that war thing and it's not just me it's said by other countries too I read a lot in internet and YouTube videos.

Nothing personal with anyone but all for that kinky fetish.

But the British men's tyranny and cruelty in my country is true story true fact in history and again I am saying in a kinky fetish that i fuck with British girls... nothing personal with anyone. Cuz I am completely aware of good contributions done by white men in different fields and there evil things too.

Apologies for starting with disrespectful rude word "fuck" on your reply....if you fealt like that
Get a life nerd.

Get a life nerd.
Just replace word "life" in the sentence with "girl" .......then it will be correct for me

But I found you very attractive from your pics and written post which I read all....so hot and erotic. Your beautiful face and hot body

Last edited:
Back