To the black men: what is the best way to approach you in a bar or nightclub to go play at home if I am with my Husband?

Despite our good diaposition, it has been hard to concrete a date. We ve decided to go out there and if we someone hot just approach him. But, there are very hot black men who are religious or who may think cuckolding is morally wrong. So, how would a black man would want to be approached and what not to say? Any help?

Attachments

• 20190906_182239.jpg
    20190906_182239.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 326
Despite our good diaposition, it has been hard to concrete a date. We ve decided to go out there and if we someone hot just approach him. But, there are very hot black men who are religious or who may think cuckolding is morally wrong. So, how would a black man would want to be approached and what not to say? Any help?
In my case just look for the black ring on my right hand. That will let you know I’m VERY approachable. ??

Loverhusband, That's frustrating, especially considering how wonderfully attractive you are as the wife and built perfectly for bbc. With a "good disposition" you should be beating back offerors. Going to a place where you know the people there are looking to hookup (jnc386 gave you a place above) is your best bet. Frankly, even finding someone on this site would do the same - assuming the brothers you approach are not fakers. There are certain jewelry choices you could wear that will help draw out willing bbc. Last, PM me if you are ever in the DC/Baltimore/Philly area and there will be no doubts or hesitations whatsoever.

Good luck - you deserve it.

(...) There are certain jewelry choices you could wear that will help draw out willing bbc. (...)
What would those jewelry choices be that help do the trick? Would you please explain? TY

In my case just look for the black ring on my right hand. That will let you know I’m VERY approachable. ??
:unsure: Someone said something about black ring symbolic before, but as far as i remember its meaning was that you are asexual. o_O Others say it means you're a swinger. But nothing particular about Black men. Am i not right?

What would those jewelry choices be that help do the trick? Would you please explain? TY

:unsure: Someone said something about black ring symbolic before, but as far as i remember its meaning was that you are asexual. o_O Others say it means you're a swinger. But nothing particular about Black men. Am i not right?
Any finger but the ring finger! The ring finger means asexual

There is the false assumption that Black guys linger at bars or nightclubs. Of course there are several that do but I never did thanks to my upbringing. Not a lot of good happens there with fights breaking out. If I needed alcohol I'd go to my local LCBO, in Canada alcohol and wine are not sold everywhere as it is in America, and buy it and consume it at home but I don't consume it very much. If couples wanted to reach out to me try being friendly and reach out to me when I see a movie or on public transit or at college or university as we attend post secondary institutions as well too you know.

And it would be best if single women approached us too provided she would be loyal to him long term and not cheat with him with other guys too.

There is the false assumption that Black guys linger at bars or nightclubs. Of course there are several that do but I never did thanks to my upbringing. Not a lot of good happens there with fights breaking out. If I needed alcohol I'd go to my local LCBO, in Canada alcohol and wine are not sold everywhere as it is in America, and buy it and consume it at home but I don't consume it very much. If couples wanted to reach out to me try being friendly and reach out to me when I see a movie or on public transit or at college or university as we attend post secondary institutions as well too you know.
Exactly bro and i did security for years at clubs and bars. Just dumb niccas doing fuckshit fam??

And it would be best if single women approached us too provided she would be loyal to him long term and not cheat with him with other guys too.

Right az hell. This is the wrong way to find a black man anyway. I know its hard for white couples but you have to know what you want from your black man. What kind of guy he is. I suggest social media pretty much only. Each have to feel the other side 1st. Then everyone knows what to expect.

Right az hell. This is the wrong way to find a black man anyway. I know its hard for white couples but you have to know what you want from your black man. What kind of guy he is. I suggest social media pretty much only. Each have to feel the other side 1st. Then everyone knows what to expect.
Or clubs(swingers style) Trapeze... Etc there are different ones in each city. All these folks will do is find Dusty, Musty, Crusty dudes at bar's.

Back