To my fellas in the Carolina's

Have any of you meet a woman or couple off this site seems like all the ladies and couples are from every where else but the Carolina's
I’ve talked to many on this site but haven’t met one yet, I do have a meet up next weekend with a couple, but when craigslist had the personals category I would probably meet at least 6-8 women/couples a month and would literally have to turn down a few meetings because it was interfering with my schedule so I’m still learning this site and how to navigate through the fakes, there are a lot of guys on here posting as women and they are gay so.........yea gotta be patient.

I’ve talked to many on this site but haven’t met one yet, I do have a meet up next weekend with a couple, but when craigslist had the personals category I would probably meet at least 6-8 women/couples a month and would literally have to turn down a few meetings because it was interfering with my schedule so I’m still learning this site and how to navigate through the fakes, there are a lot of guys on here posting as women and they are gay so.........yea gotta be patient.
Appreciate that my G I.was just curious all the ladies that are in my media I.met them.in person so.was just wondering

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS. PLEASE DONT SEND PHOTOS OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE PICKED. IF SHE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WE WILL DIRECT MESSAGE YOU. THEN IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED PICTURES CAN BE EXCHANGED.

TO ALL LAW OFFICERS, OFFICERS OF THE COURT AND THEIR EMPLOYEES. THIS IS FOR FUN AND ADVENTURE NOT FOR MONEY OR PROFIT. THE LADY IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL COMPANION, SUGAR BABY, GIRL FRIEND FOR HIRE, EXCORT, ******

Ok this is a heads up to all the gentlemen in the South Carolina’s. I have a week off due some new equipment being installed the last week of March (31) thru April (7). The original plan was to get in some early Golf with friends. Plans change. Will be travelling with a divorced lady friend who is looking to play. He ex has the ******* for March break and the following week.

I have been given specific instructions on what to look for.
Black Males who are Fit and that does not mean ripped. Between six foot and six foot five. Bald or very short hair as she likes to play in the shower. Perferance is totally bald or shaved all over. Maximum length is nine inches. Maximum girth have not reach a limit if you go slow. Age 30 to 45.

You must be tested clean with in the previous two weeks as this will a bare back visit. Oh an it is not and hour long visit. Plan on from five thirty in the evening and seven the next morning.

Must show up nicely dressed, thing dress shirt and jacket with nice pants so you fit in with the clientele of the hotel s we will be staying at. We will be changing hotels mid week as the original plan was to be two different areas of golf courses.

Must be comfortable with male friend being there. The rooms both have a king sized bed so Friend will be trying to sleep next to you two.

She would love to be presented (Stripped down from her day clothes and into her night clothes) to you after the three of us have dinned.
Bonus if you would not mind being presented to her. A big bonus would be for you to be wearing either a pink and black tiger stripe g string or a white fine mesh g string.

LASTLY AT THIS POINT IN TIME AS KTS TOO EARLY DONT SEND PHOTOS OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDERED. YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

We live in the south Charlotte area. We have met several great Gentlemen from this site. We don't seem to have a problem. If they are respectful, literate, and not an ass upon initial communication, we usually meet for drinks to start off.

Last edited:
We live in the south Charlotte area. We have met several great Gentlemen from this site. We dont seem to have a problem. If they are respectful, literate and not an ass on initial communication we usually meet for drinks.to start off.
I am just trying to weed out the “No Goes” . Thanks for the heads up.
She traveled half dozen times with me. Usually Mexico or the Caribbean. We have posted on other sites with good results. Owever this time the request was a black friend with benefits for a night. There will be no getting ******* or high.

In the past we have run into problems if you can call them that. A few did not like the shower thing because of “their hair”. Others showed up looking like there were just out of a rap video into a four star hotel. They were profiled by the staff right out the door. Sorry but it happens. And yes I expect to get a lot of ass replies again sorry to all that this offends. We once had a new friend show up and decide to watch march madness on the sport channel over night.

Back