To many gay men on here acting like they are married !

Not sure if most of the white boys are gay. I do know there are a lot of guys on here who are into seeing pics of Black cocks.... I am curious though, why is this a bad thing? Now me personally, I love seeing pics but prefer to see the real thing.

There really is a lot of that here. But there are also people like myself that are here to vicariously live out a fantasy that I can only dream of. I think we white guys like to see pics of BBC because it's fascinating to us. I want my wife to enjoy BBC. Maybe I can get involved in that in some minor way. But here I am interested in the cuck lifestyle just finding a community where others share my interests. I'm not here for hooking up and you all shouldn't be either. It's usually a waste of time.

Never knew men wanted to see more dick pics then the women! H im gonna give this site a chill for a while to many fakes!
Welcome to the site man!
The issue can be extremely frustrating, I just walk away and take a break from the site for a little while and revisit once I've called down.

The worst is investing time into chatting with a couple only to find out that HE wants to see your dick more than SHE does. And you're lucky if there actually IS a she.

Bottom line, we feel you man! But it's just the nature of any site and this one is SOOO much better than the rest.

Not only in here in many interracial web sites , they don't need to be all gay , some they just fantasy and put pictures of they wives whit out them knowing , some just curiosity , some because race and very few because they really like and want it , but mostly is curiosity and fantasy .

Amen, brother. I've discovered many profiles on this site are guys who are gay or TS. I don't any issues with that. I do not question a person's lifestyle. I am all for diversity. However, me personally, that is not my thing. Yet, I have met some really dynamite, down to earth women on this site. I have even had the pleasure to meet and interact with a couple of women personally.

So, simply lower your expectations on what you think you're going to find on this site. I've learned this site is basically a place where like minded people gay or otherwise can come and share in a mutual interest for a particular lifestyle.

I don’t care what ones sexual preference is but I have stumbled into the same problem. A lot of times when I’m contacted, it is often by a member claiming to be the husband/boyfriend looking for their wife/girlfriend. As you can guess, it’s just a ploy to get more pictures of me. I’ve gone through steps to get myself verified and I’ve decided that I will not send pictures to anyone unless they are verified. Otherwise, they need to supply me with an imagine that has my username written on a piece of paper. I hate to take such extreme steps as I am a new member, but I have literally been approached by more men who want touch themselves to my picture than actual women. I’m open to suggestions if anyone else has a better filtration method. Otherwise, solid post.

I've run into men pretending to be women more than anything else. I'm not sure what that's all about unless they're gay or bi. The advice about only dealing with verified members is very good.

Honestly I think my time on here is ending... it's a farce. It's so sad how many white gay males are on here posing as married men w/wives interested in the lifestyle. Why be deceptive? If that's your thing go to the sites that promote that

Honestly I think my time on here is ending... it's a farce. It's so sad how many white gay males are on here posing as married men w/wives interested in the lifestyle. Why be deceptive? If that's your thing go to the sites that promote that
Bro, I hear where you’re coming from. I only respond to people that have been verified. Otherwise, I require them to send me a picture with my name written on a piece of paper. As a verified member, I feel that’s fair. I like to give other members the benefit of the doubt but I’m using this method as a filter. I’ve spent a lot of time conversing with different members on here and I don’t want a few bad experiences to ruin it. Hopefully my suggestion works. Please let me know if you’ve already tried something similar. I think a lot of us on this post have been experiencing this and we need to help each other out. Solid post, man. Good luck.

Back