To cum inside or not to cum inside...that is the answer...

Any ex ive had who was into this lifestyle always fell in love with her lover or lovers and we both wanted and insisted on them cumming inside her because she wanted to please them, show them physically how much she wanted them to mate her , have a physical and visual symbol for me to see how she belong to her bull when he was around, to feel good and enjoy the freedom of being open to prefering another mans bigger cock to mate and please with then finally, to humiliate and dominate me by preferring I lick her lovers cum out of her so she can see my submission to her preference and so both her and him can see my submission to him being her dominate mate and lover when he is around. Him cumming inside her makes her feel beautiful and sexually chosen by her much more attractive dominate and larger cocked male and half is her need to be mated and fucked by that male and to feel comfortable showing me that the end result is her need for his cum and sperm to feel chosen and accept his sperm as a potential baby maker infront of me. Licking his cum out of her pussy afterwards and sucking his cock infront of her just makes her want his cum more and feel more at ease about accepting her desire for a larger fitter males cock to satisfy her needs sexually. The end result is for them her lovers to cum inside her and to want them to impregnate her even if she is on birthcontrol. Though it was talked about with one of my ex's about letting it happen with one of her bulls she loved and was attracted to so much as an anchor and show of love and attraction to keep him in our life forever..allowing him to come over regularly and fuck her while I hold their baby beside them or she is feeding the baby. Cumming inside pussys is a powerful muli-level experience.

Back