To all the black people in US

Fuck the police is not a valid answer because when ******* hits the fan ... I bet you that you all would be the first to dial 911.
There are good cops and people that shouldn’t be cops and also bad cops. The police in some areas need retraining in sensitivity, use of less deadly ******* and a host of other areas. Their current way some departments operate are downright criminal. Some are incentives to go after minorities or easy targets that can’t challenge their rights effectively in court in order to meet police quotas. Better oversight needs to happen, the body cam for example was a good addition however police officers should not be allowed to turn it off which a lot of them do

Are you responding to me or some one else's post?

My point regarding cop killers is why are cops always using as a defense and getting away with I was in fear for my life when killing Black people when most cop killers are White.

Body cam policy is being done incorrectly since all footage of shootings or injuries should be made public and turned over to press immediately. I do agree it should be illegal for cops to turn off body cams when dealing with public and should only be able to request permission to have camera shut off for going to restroom. Bodycams should have GPS in them if they do not have already to verify Bathroom breaks. If cops turn off bodycam during an incident they should be punished or even fired and more weight should be placed upon them being guilty of wrongdoing.

All cops are bad since they stand by when wrong is being done in front of them by other cops and they lie on their filed reports. Cops never shoot other cops doing wrong doing nor arrest bad cops. All cops standing by or taking part in abuse are just as guilty.

Also I mentioned prior the FBI had a mandate when they were created to investigate police abuse and corruption but this hasn't been taking place with the repeated incidents of abuse against Blacks. However this should be enforced and mandatory that the FBI investigate all suspected abuse and corruption.

The coroner, District Attorney, Chiefs and mayors, judges, State Attorney General, Governor, State Senators should be fired or removed from office sued and investigated when they take part in covering up or not punishing those involved immediately if policy is broken on video or if later evidence reveals wrongdoing by law enforcement

@BBC Los Angeles @BIG DADDY P a lot of posts are removed probably cause they got reported haha

I saw the thread has now been moved to 'Reasonable Political Discussions' which did make me a laugh a bit in itself, but yea I have been keeping an eye on this thread the past few days and quite a lot of the posts have gone(!)

I thought this was a space for 'non censorship' and freedom of speech and discussion, be it sex, race, politics of whatever. Not cool.

They end up more upset about riots, and damage to buildings or police cars, then they are about the taking of an innocent man's life by a white police officer. A
They should be upset about both. The first wouldn't happen without the second though.
If Chauvin had been arrested immediately and quickly charged with *******, then the aftermath wouldn't have been so violent.

A lot of good points, but say if the officer is on duty and he/she has to do a #1 or a #2? Should that activity be recorded too? That might be one reason why the body cam should be shut off, unless while on duty they wear diapers? :unsure:
While on duty they should log in and the camera is activated then if they have to take a personal time then it is noted that this is why it was turned off. They should never be allowed to be on active duty with the camera off so again I don’t know if your comment was suppose to be funny because this is actually the policy that most police departments have or should have

let’s be honest here, racism exist all over the world. Sweden, the U.K., the USA ..all over the world. People gravitate towards their own kind, it is human nature, I have seen racism in every single country I have visited ....every single one. White on black wasn’t as bad as black on black or Arab on black Or Indian on black..it’s freaking crazy.

i think every race is capable and some people are indeed not as enlighten and probably never will Be. However I agree with people that use their constitutional right to have their voices heard by protesting however you belittle the struggle for racial equality when you loot and riot.

lets not forget this started with police ******* ..or better yet..lack of respect for a human life. We have a lot of issues in this world and racism exist in every Every single country...you want to change this...start it’s the family, start with the young ones in school..open peoples minds because frankly a lot of people are closed minded and can’t see outside their circle.
How dare you speak sense on the Internet

Middle Easterners are not White.
Culturally, hell no. Genetically, it's a little more tricky as they are 'mostly'. They've been advocating to change our Census identifications because they are specificially exampled as being White, non-European. They term they prefer is MENA meaning Middle Eastern and North African.
People been mixing up in those areas going back to the time of antiquity. Syria, Iran, Lebenon, Lybia, Iraq, Eygpt, Turkey, Armenia, etc, are a unique mix for the most part are gentically European. They are not too different than the people of Greece, Southern Spain, Southern France and parts of Sicily and Italy.
I'll cite some articles if we to further this discussion, but there is enough here to google.

Culturally, hell no. Genetically, it's a little more tricky as they are 'mostly'. They've been advocating to change our Census identifications because they are specificially exampled as being White, non-European. They term they prefer is MENA meaning Middle Eastern and North African.
People been mixing up in those areas going back to the time of antiquity. Syria, Iran, Lebenon, Lybia, Iraq, Eygpt, Turkey, Armenia, etc, are a unique mix for the most part are gentically European. They are not too different than the people of Greece, Southern Spain, Southern France and parts of Sicily and Italy.
I'll cite some articles if we to further this discussion, but there is enough here to google.

You see very well man!!

The peoples of Southern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa are members of the Mediterranean race ( A reduced cro-magnon race also occurs in North Africa ) , and the Mediterranean race is a branch of the Caucasian race.They are genetically closer to the Congolese (black) race than the rest of the Caucasian race!!There are many beautiful women among them!!

Well the people of Southern Europe are overall not pure White also since they were mixed by the African Moors that invaded Europe to attack Rome. Hannibal led them and was successful in his campaigns in Rome. They traveled from current Morocco through Spain to France and then to Italy going over the Alps.

So yes they would be similar genetically since they are all mixed.

Well the people of Southern Europe are overall not pure White also since they were mixed by the African Moors that invaded Europe to attack Rome. Hannibal led them and was successful in his campaigns in Rome. They traveled from current Morocco through Spain to France and then to Italy going over the Alps.

So yes they would be similar genetically since they are all mixed.
Yes they're all mixed. Plus, African pirates used to raid European countries widely and take slaves back to Africa. A lot of mixing came from that as well.

My grandmother witnessed the occupation of Germany by US troops in 1945. She told me that the black US soldiers were much more human to the defeated German population than the white soldiers. (This was particularly absurd, since many whites up to the generals themselves were of German descent.)
The black men were much more popular and it is believed that the German women had more children from black men than from white men. The popularity of blacks may also stem from their behavior at the time.
My wife's mom was born and raised in German occupied Austria. After the war ended, she was infatuated with black US soldiers and with black men for the rest of her life. I know my wife's mom was fucked by other men while she was married but I am not sure if any of them were black men. I have been to Germany, Austria, Italy and other countries in Europe and have seen that black men are still popular with white women, especially older white women.

My grandmother witnessed the occupation of Germany by US troops in 1945. She told me that the black US soldiers were much more human to the defeated German population than the white soldiers. (This was particularly absurd, since many whites up to the generals themselves were of German descent.)
The black men were much more popular and it is believed that the German women had more children from black men than from white men. The popularity of blacks may also stem from their behavior at the time.

I am confused about which aspect was absurd?

The looting that has been happening and unrest in general is 100% ridiculous.. I can't stand by anybody for it.
Nobody sane supports the looting, but don't let that be an excuse. There have been hundreds of peaceful protests, as opposed to dozens where there is looting. However, organized and calculating criminals have used the demonstrations to do what they do, crime. Ignoring the message over that, and standing against police ******* because you saw some looting is fucked up and the same logic that made Colin Kaepernick unAmerican when he silently protested the exact same thing.

Not quite the sunshine and roses I expected @Pestis? :ROFLMAO: :cry: But it goes to show nowhere is safe, but @Pestis does have an unique perspective of what some Blacks did in Russia that is hard to find from other sources. I just ask people to just hear him out, fact check, and come to your own conclusions. Peace.
WP_20200622_17_52_13_Pro (2).jpgWP_20200622_17_47_40_Pro (2).jpg
Spotted those guys in my hood. I would say they are newcomers. The black man whom I know came to them with a stroller. They greeted each other and had a lively conversation.

The pioneers paved the way I suppose. I saw two black pre-teen girls in the supermarket, they came for ice-cream. Their parents don't afraid for them.

Back