To all the black people in US

wasnt raised to be a dummy 😉........People ldont like adding the right information, just selective narratives for the audience to see.....Europe was pretty much raised by the "Moors" why Europeans have moor "black features" than their "European" counterparts in this country........🤷🏽‍♂️
Your right brother. People don't take the time. To know the facts. Just go off emotions. Like in Minnesota. Who are really starting the fires. And are being shipped in by the bus loads

You stay in the mix bro. And I don't mean in a bad way. There is a chessboard game. Being played with this incident. All I will say. I told you let's build in the future
build we will, right now its all about analyzing. Who stepping up and who is sidelining themselves, now all sudden afraid to talk...... (and im not talking Black Folks 😉) ✊🏽

lots of people get married cause of what looks good on "paper", but never take the time to get to know who they are marrying 🤷🏽‍♂️
Marriage is BULL💩💩💩 It's no longer about good loving folks getting together and having a family like the 1940's and back. It's about government and tax money. Even now fucked up divorce and all that fuckshit done creeped into Strong Black Families so I say fuck Marriage and Relationships. That ******* been long Dead. My black ass woke the fuck up back in the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

wasnt raised to be a dummy 😉........People ldont like adding the right information, just selective narratives for the audience to see.....Europe was pretty much raised by the "Moors" why Europeans have moor "black features" than their "European" counterparts in this country........🤷🏽‍♂️
I remember a recent episode of 60 Minutes where Hungary was "proud" maintaining their country's tradition of having Caucasian babies. Obviously the Moors never managed to settle in that part of Eurpoe historically....

Kaaa opened this thread to point out that structural racism does not exist in Sweden, Europe. So maybe you should learn to read first.

if that’s what you think then i obviously didn’t make it clear enough so i guess i failed but it’s not an easy subject to talk about.. I stated my opinion and compared to how it is where i’m from cause i have a lot of friends who are black but many of them have never ever had to deal with racism so i was just saying it’s hard to relate even if you can ”understand” it you can never fully understand and know how it feels if you haven’t experienced it but i made the thread to enlighten the problem in US and everything that’s happening there rn just did it in a bad way cause half of you started talking about some nonsense

Your right brother. People don't take the time. To know the facts. Just go off emotions. Like in Minnesota. Who are really starting the fires. And are being shipped in by the bus loads
white cop got caught. Thanks to IG we see it, but all the news is fake and selective because the companies are white owned. Truth editors. Nyc cops loaded a mta bus as a paddy wagon, when they told the bus driver to drive. He stepped off and said I work for the MTA not the police. I believe he is white. Now thats how White people during these times suppose to act. Action speaks louder then words. And most aint saying much here. Taking the action to sit back and be whiet instead hoping this dies down soon, so they can be loud and wrong again.

As a simple person who is too afraid to protest outside but want to show my support... I'll be sure to find some black men this week to suck their cocks as a way of saying I'm sorry for racist white men.
That has nothing to do with this Topic. What will sucking some desperate black guy's cock do. It will not fix a damn thing or bring back our "Dead Black Brothers" we lost.

I always say Blackmen belong in the "Carribean or Africa" to be honest we don't fit anywhere else.
Careful isn't that where hurricanes go through and where wars and plagues occur? It would be an excellent place to be sent to get wiped out? Or quoting LALA from the last episode of Black Lightening this season, "get got." :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I love that expression!)

Marriage is BULL💩💩💩 It's no longer about good loving folks getting together and having a family like the 1940's and back. It's about government and tax money. Even now fucked up divorce and all that fuckshit done creeped into Strong Black Families so I say fuck Marriage and Relationships. That ******* been long Dead. My black ass woke the fuck up back in the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️
If Id marry a chick, its in the spiritual form, not the government form 😉........Yeah new marriage is done here. Its a brainwashing thing. You love someone you dont need a piece of paper, you commit yourself like if you did marry 🤷🏽‍♂️. people nuts yo

white cop got caught. Thanks to IG we see it, but all the news is fake and selective because the companies are white owned. Truth editors. Nyc cops loaded a mta bus as a paddy wagon, when they told the bus driver to drive. He stepped off and said I work for the MTA not the police. I believe he is white. Now thats how White people during these times suppose to act. Action speaks louder then words. And most aint saying much here. Taking the action to sit back and be whiet instead hoping this dies down soon, so they can be loud and wrong again.
Everyone is being played. Chessboard game. Order out of chaos. Bigger war coming. This summer will be noting but chaos. Same play book from the 60's. This was a Duality ritual and it worked

I have not been to Spain so I can't speak on you're culture. But I can understand how he feels because unless you are in "BLACK SKIN" our white counterparts will never understand what being a "Brown Skin" man goes threw now don't get me wrong even Spaniards have had issues but nothing as vicious or nasty as Blackmen. Also female's of ALL RACES have it better than us aswell.
I have been in certain social spheres from northern Europe having the impression that my ethnicity was perceived with disgust. And sometimes I have had the impression that my opinions were belittled for being a woman. I don't pretend to know the life experience of a black person. However, I think that an excessive racial or sexual awareness can make you see all your life problems as the consquence of your race or sex. And that's all. Cheers.

Careful isn't that where hurricanes go through and where wars and plagues occur? It would be an excellent place to be sent to get wiped out? Or quoting LALA from the last episode of Black Lightening this season, "get got." :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I love that expression!)
Lol I'm just stating from Belonging to Something lol...I do live in Florida my guy🤣🤣🤣

I have been in certain social spheres from northern Europe having the impression that my ethnicity was perceived with disgust. And sometimes I have had the impression that my opinions were belittled for being a woman. I don't pretend to know the life experience of a black person. However, I think that an excessive racial or sexual awareness can make you see all your life problems as the consquence of your race or sex. And that's all. Cheers.
Got ya makes sense thou and I know female's have issues in the World aswell but as you know in today's Generation men are always the bad guy but I feel you. But I am not a female so I can't speak on female issues in Europe or Spain.

Everyone is being played. Chessboard game. Order out of chaos. Bigger war coming. This summer will be noting but chaos. Same play book from the 60's. This was a Duality ritual and it worked
and now "covid" just stopped as this happened or did it? Cause this is the mass gathers we not allow to have, but we are 🤷🏽‍♂️.......🍿 in my house just watching, until someone wanna get "stupid". Yep played at all angles. Im a gemini, its gemini season, this started in the "Twin" city........

As a simple person who is too afraid to protest outside but want to show my support... I'll be sure to find some black men this week to suck their cocks as a way of saying I'm sorry for racist white men.
Hahaha how is this mindset not racist when we talking about a racial mindset (A very serious topic) although on a website like this ..this would be forgiven and laughed at. You want to truely support the the fight against racism,... volunteer your time or give your money to a under funded school .. help minority children regardless of their color grow up to have a better life.
The blame game is only what I see here.. as someone that has fought for solutions for years, let me assure you.. Talk is Cheap.. people talk but will never help. Protesting is still just talk... I challenge anyone here to donate their money and time to a minority school, shelter, soup kitchen..
Again talk is cheap and I have heard it all

if that’s what you think then i obviously didn’t make it clear enough so i guess i failed but it’s not an easy subject to talk about.. I stated my opinion and compared to how it is where i’m from cause i have a lot of friends who are black but many of them have never ever had to deal with racism so i was just saying it’s hard to relate even if you can ”understand” it you can never fully understand and know how it feels if you haven’t experienced it but i made the thread to enlighten the problem in US and everything that’s happening there rn just did it in a bad way cause half of you started talking about some nonsense
You literally said "that structural racism does NOT exist here". In your message you express your solidarity with African Americans and try to clarify that such problem does not happen in Sweden. I don't see a great difference with the opinions I have expressed about my own country.

Back