To all the black people in US

Well like a Black Spanish I prefer live in UK or Scandinavian countries don't forget the Southern European countries majorIty we're Catholics so we are conservatives,the fought for 700 years again the Islamic take over until they kick them out the Muslims that is one of the reasons why the governments they are a bit racial with the foreign black and even nationals black's.
About the economy the Southern EU some times they are to lay back,historically we say the Romans done this and that well the Barbarians in some point of view they done many things too, so north of EU all ways got better mentality than the Southern EU.

In the Spanish empire interracial marriages were legal since 1514, in the USA since 1967. Latin America is one of the most mixed-race territories in the world. Spain is in the top of the rankings of LGBT-friendly countries and it's a major LGBT tourist destination. In Spain same-sex marriage is legal since 2005, in the USA since 2014. There is a great amount of bullshit in this country, but I don't consider it more conservative than the average, stereotypes aside.

I am not questioning your Spanishness, but your personal attitude. It probably won't help in the treatment you get in return. For instance, I wouldn't have sex with a person who conceives interracial sex as a form of retaliation.

You motherfuckers will "all lives matter" our ears off. All this talk about Spanish and Chinese, and European. We don't give a fuck. The problems affecting us black men IN AMERICA is the issue here. Everybody knows racism exist around the whole world, we get it. But dont divert the focus from our American struggles to give us history lessons. The global headlines are talking about the problem here in 2020 and @Kaaa did a good job of stating that. Stop changing the narratives.

❤️❤️❤️

You motherfuckers will "all lives matter" our ears off. All this talk about Spanish and Chinese, and European. We don't give a fuck. The problems affecting us black men IN AMERICA is the issue here. Everybody knows racism exist around the whole world, we get it. But dont divert the focus from our American struggles to give us history lessons. The global headlines are talking about the problem here in 2020 and @Kaaa did a good job of stating that. Stop changing the narratives.
Kaaa opened this thread to point out that structural racism does not exist in Sweden, Europe. So maybe you should learn to read first.

let’s be honest here, racism exist all over the world. Sweden, the U.K., the USA ..all over the world. People gravitate towards their own kind, it is human nature, I have seen racism in every single country I have visited ....every single one. White on black wasn’t as bad as black on black or Arab on black Or Indian on black..it’s freaking crazy.

i think every race is capable and some people are indeed not as enlighten and probably never will Be. However I agree with people that use their constitutional right to have their voices heard by protesting however you belittle the struggle for racial equality when you loot and riot.

lets not forget this started with police ******* ..or better yet..lack of respect for a human life. We have a lot of issues in this world and racism exist in every Every single country...you want to change this...start it’s the family, start with the young ones in school..open peoples minds because frankly a lot of people are closed minded and can’t see outside their circle.

True but I guess she married him because cops have a great pension I suppose?
cops arent getting paid by states cause theres no money. Furloughed and/or laid off. She's running away because she aint bout that life to Protect her current Black Man.......Simple case of a "fetish" that went to far. Took the good but couldnt handle the "bad"

Get Out needs to be watched by these site members to get up to speed.

In the Spanish empire interracial marriages were legal since 1514, in the USA since 1967. Latin America is one of the most mixed-race territories in the world. Spain is in the top of the rankings of LGBT-friendly countries and it's a major LGBT tourist destination. In Spain same-sex marriage is legal since 2005, in the USA since 2014. There is a great amount of bullshit in this country, but I don't consider it more conservative than the average, stereotypes aside.

I am not questioning your Spanishness, but your personal attitude. It probably won't help in the treatment you get in return. For instance, I wouldn't have sex with a person who conceives interracial sex as a form of retaliation.
In the paper and political level is very nice interracial marriage but in life normal life is another matter yes now there's a lot of support of LGBT etc etc but this is not the important thing is the way culturally is Spain I grow up there ,yes we got a lot of mix LATINS blacks but historically this mix race ******* they was use to humiliated blacks,like in my country mix race they are better look and asimilated than black *******, I am not again my country but just I said to you from the eyes of a black man or black women grow up in the South how it is .
All my girl friends in Spain they been white girls I still talking with many of them but the *******,friends or family members they could be very racist.
But I understand you ,you point of view and I will respect but is difficult to explain that in here with letters maybe if I was with you face to face will be much easy and you will understand a bit more and we could get to a common ground, I don't hate Spain, I don't hate white or any race I just I explain Southern EU countries they aren't easy too,is true there's not like USA but some time could be hard too one thinks is what the political government said but in the street is a different ball game.
About the South America some of them have a big mix community but (Argentina,Uruguay,Chile and Paraguay) they heritage are more European , please cheked in google I tall you that because my dad is from South America (white) and my mom (Catalan) white.

True but I guess she married him because cops have a great pension I suppose?
cops arent getting paid by states cause theres no money. Furloughed and/or laid off. She's running away because she aint bout that life to Protect her current Black Man.......Simple case of a "fetish" that went to far. Took the good but couldnt handle the "bad"

Get Out needs to be watched by these site members to get up to speed.

Good move on her part by divorcing Chauvin, yes. But I was referring to how conditions were years ago when she married Chauvin in the first place. Years before when things went south cops, in aggregate, have traditionally made decent money and have good pensions back then at the point when she married her racist killer hubby. She was thinking of her future, can't fault that back then.

"Spain" were raised by the "Moors", after the "Moors" clean them up they got rid of them. "People of Spain" your welcome. Without "Black" they would've continued to be "dirty white". I could go on, made Tray made a point. Come live in America and get the real experience. Most yall will book a flight home the next day in disgust.

Good move on her part by divorcing Chauvin, yes. But I was referring to how conditions were years ago when she married Chauvin in the first place. Years before when things went south cops, in aggregate, have traditionally made decent money and have good pensions back then at the point when she married her racist killer hubby. She was thinking of her future, can't fault that back then.
like most women in marriages, thought wrong from jump to begin with. 🤷🏽‍♂️

"Spain" were raised by the "Moors", after the "Moors" clean them up they got rid of them. "People of Spain" your welcome. Without "Black" they would've continued to be "dirty white". I could go on, made Tray made a point. Come live in America and get the real experience. Most yall will book a flight home the next day in disgust.
You stay in the mix bro. And I don't mean in a bad way. There is a chessboard game. Being played with this incident. All I will say. I told you let's build in the future

You stay in the mix bro. And I don't mean in a bad way. There is a chessboard game. Being played with this incident. All I will say. I told you let's build in the future
wasnt raised to be a dummy 😉........People ldont like adding the right information, just selective narratives for the audience to see.....Europe was pretty much raised by the "Moors" why Europeans have moor "black features" than their "European" counterparts in this country........🤷🏽‍♂️

You declare yourself Spanish and denounce how poorly integrated you feel in Spain, but at the same time you consider yourself African and blame Europe for all the ills of Africa. There is an incongruity inherent in your speech that makes such integration pretty difficult.
I have not been to Spain so I can't speak on you're culture. But I can understand how he feels because unless you are in "BLACK SKIN" our white counterparts will never understand what being a "Brown Skin" man goes threw now don't get me wrong even Spaniards have had issues but nothing as vicious or nasty as Blackmen. Also female's of ALL RACES have it better than us aswell.

Back