To all the BLACK men, I say THANKS!

Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to all you black men out there. Thanks for doing what you do and thanks for putting spoiled little bitches like me in my place. Thanks for giving me the best sex I could ever imagine and thanks for treating me the way I need to be treated. Thanks for hurting me so badly that it feels amazing and thanks for just everything. You are everything I could ever want and you are perfect.

to all the BLACK men, I say a a big THANK YOU!!!!
Oh yes, I agree. Thank you so very very much.

I 100% agree with this wonderful woman. If it wasn't for black men my wife would've never been thoroughly satisfied throughout our entire marriage. In fact black men have made our marriage so delightful with them participating in it frequently. That is all history know that my wife passed away in February 2008, I have been looking for another female to take her place without any success so far. I have a lot to thank the black male population including all my black coworkers.

Why can't you guys read a thread and realise that a man started it? Gosh you guys jump at every little thread these white dudes start. "Thanks for putting a spoiled white bitch like me in my place". Come you idiot dudes. Even Stevie Wonder can see this is a damn dude.

Why can't you guys read a thread and realise that a man started it? Gosh you guys jump at every little thread these white dudes start. "Thanks for putting a spoiled white bitch like me in my place". Come you idiot dudes. Even Stevie Wonder can see this is a damn dude.
It's called being "Thirsty" You find it common when a Black man is not used to fucking white women, or considers it some huge enormous deal when he does fuck one.

Back