tired being single

hollo everyone
i'm really tired bieng single for a long time and i wanna get married and built a family, i'm not gay or sissy either i'm just a simple man who accepet and encourage women to have sexual satisfaction with strong black men i just understand their needs and accept the fact i can never compete with them. i'm 40 yo no ******* handsome well educated plz feel free to dm me thank you

hollo everyone
i'm really tired bieng single for a long time and i wanna get married and built a family, i'm not gay or sissy either i'm just a simple man who accepet and encourage women to have sexual satisfaction with strong black men i just understand their needs and accept the fact i can never compete with them. i'm 40 yo no ******* handsome well educated plz feel free to dm me thank you
My advice- work opn your self confidence because your fantatsy life is dominating personal life and women pick up on that. Time shall we say to grow a pair and stop being whiny and exude the personality that is attractive to women instead of the mouse. Some women like the mouse so if that is what your after then search in the right places.

My advice- work opn your self confidence because your fantatsy life is dominating personal life and women pick up on that. Time shall we say to grow a pair and stop being whiny and exude the personality that is attractive to women instead of the mouse. Some women like the mouse so if that is what your after then search in the right places.
thank you for your advice, it's not just a fantasy for me it's a lifestyle i've experienced it, i mean my ex converted me to the person who i'm now she opened my eyes and that the only lifestyle i love and i want for the rest of my life.

thank you for your advice, it's not just a fantasy for me it's a lifestyle i've experienced it, i mean my ex converted me to the person who i'm now she opened my eyes and that the only lifestyle i love and i want for the rest of my life.
dont know where you live
but single women want a guy they can have a real relationship with and leading to marriage. So not sure why you're having difficulty dating??

Back