tips for white men

i am white and about 3 inches, is that average. my wife is vey disappointed and not happy for years. Now she talks about the black men at work all the time

really. i mean i read things that seemed mean but also made sense. I am married and she was not happy with mine when first married and it didnt get better. Lately she talks about how manly and strong the black men are that she works with. i mean she talks a lot and has gone to their homes to watch ball games

really. i mean i read things that seemed mean but also made sense. I am married and she was not happy with mine when first married and it didnt get better. Lately she talks about how manly and strong the black men are that she works with. i mean she talks a lot and has gone to their homes to watch ball games

Smh now that's sad but like I said it's women that like white men of all races your situation is very frustrating .

oh, yes she spends sundays there to watch sports. was there late last night with all of them watching basketball. swims there in summer and even had to sleep over twice

Back