TIME AT THE GLORYHOLE

So I finally put some time in at the Gloryhole this weekend, after many years of saying no. I have to admit i had a lot of fun, but was slightly buzz when we arrived. After a brief tour of the store, my husband found us a spot, and the fun soon began. After 30 minutes, it became a labor of love which my knees were soon over. Great fun until the walk shame with cum stains on your blouse. Note to self, wear light colors to mask the explosive unexpected cum blasts.
Do other couples or ladies enjoy the arcade holes? How many men have brought their lady's to perform service.
Love them

Attachments

• IMG_5695.jpeg
    IMG_5695.jpeg
    411.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5699.jpeg
    IMG_5699.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5698.jpeg
    IMG_5698.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5697.jpeg
    IMG_5697.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5696.jpeg
    IMG_5696.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 27
You are freaking awesome..I love all the cum in mouth pics and I think it's also that u love sucking and swallowing. Can u orgasm while sucking dick and swallowing cum loads? My favorite pic wS when u where getting fucked in ur ass, with ur either cum fill or super wet pussy was exposed

WoW!!!! You are an amazing and extremely exciting filthy married white slut. I absolutely love that you licked and tongue fucked three black stranger's assholes. Did you get your married white Lady tongue deep up inside their black assholes?
Was something wrong with the two other black men's assholes that caused you to not want to tongue fuck them.
Normally I’m very shy but get me with black men and yes I become a filthy slut , can’t explain why they just know how to turn me into one and yes I adore rimming there asses tongue as deep as I can get it .

Back