Tied up

I wanted to do try on my wife,after told her my fantasy she was surprising me by go along with but we only did it by tied her both hands & legs to the bed's poles with her both begs stretched apart.I gotta admitted she looked hot.
good start! what is keeping you from extending the phantasie and come up here with some pics?

Besides the collar, my owner has a several pairs of real handcuffs with different chain lengths, he’s cuffed me with...

- my hands behind my back
- hands together above my head, cuffed to a bed frame
- kneeling and face down on a coffee table, hands cuffed to the opposite legs
- on my belly, hands cuffed to ankles
- on my knees with my hands between my legs cuffed to my ankles
- single ankle to a bed frame & opposite wrist cuffed above my head.

He doesn’t use them all the time thankfully, I prefer to have my hands free so i can feel him and interact, but sometimes he likes to use them for effect, when there are others to heighten my anxiety, to objectify me.

The first time he brought them out, it was scary and i struggled more than i should have, I just ended up bruising my wrists. Now I find it IS kinda hot, to just be there as a thing to be used. :)

Last edited:
Something I’ve never tried. The knots look pretty expert. Where would you learn them? Also what type of rope? Looking to restrain her not hurt her.

Back