Threesome or Bull?

Speaking as a white guy, it would be pointless to do a threesome, at least for the first times (or more dunno). I would come in like 15 seconds, so better just wait outside or take the cuckold role. Maybe in the future. I have talked with few guys online about that ( potential bulls), and they would have preferred a 3some.

I prefer 3some and hubby participated in early stages to help me feel more comfortable. As our experiences and fantasies evolved, he encouraged the 3somes or more-somes, lol, but admitted he preferred to watch and service as needed at first, he likes to be last and have to prove his worth every time. At first it kinda hurt my feelings and I thought he was full of it. But he assured me that he was crazy about me, just really LOVES to watch and it makes him crazy! Then when I make him do clean up he becomes an ******* and reclaims me. He's proven it beyond a doubt. Once I quit fighting it, life got a whole lot funner. ;)
This is us, too. Vary similar.

Trophy wife here. I love it all. I always kickstart with making my husband stand next to my black bull. Who are always gym rats. Huge. Tall. So as to make the comparison look even hotter. I will compare their bodies. Telling them how superior black men are. And how black is so fucking stunning. Then in my high heels I stand between. I’m taller than my cuckold husband. But even in heels my bull towers over me. I make sure my heel is 9in min. And use it to measure cock size. And we’ll u get the picture. But to answer about 3some in general. I love making my husband watch as a black alpha fucks me and one of my gf. All over our mansion. All night. Orgasms non stop. Any white wife gf will say a threesome with a white boy is awkward. Can’t dominate one let alone two. But black men are built to fuck. Are so dominant. It’s the only 3some that feels so natural. For so many reasons. But this pic says it all
You have media,wear 9” heels, live in a mansion, humiliate your husband and you posted a black and white photo?

To be honest the only one who benefits is the female because of the sausage fest. Funny females on this site never talk about MFF must be a "Selfish Thing":unsure: I have been in multiple 2 female and me together but never from this site. But as a bouncer at strip clubs and a protective guard when i worked as a driver for an ******* service.

To be honest the only one who benefits is the female because of the sausage fest. Funny females on this site never talk about MFF must be a "Selfish Thing":unsure: I have been in multiple 2 female and me together but never from this site. But as a bouncer at strip clubs and a protective guard when i worked as a driver for an ******* service.
Ohhh yeah and we love it!!

Hi!
Great question and I'm interested in what others reply here as well.
I am a single (widowed) female who enjoyed my recent status of being totally Blacked. Since then, I've be encouraging, if not recruiting other white female friends into this amazing lifestyle. Most of these women are married. My experience has been that where most husbands want to ease their toes into the water and call it a consensual threesome, it seems to evolve into a Bull situation with the hubby transitioning into a full blown cuck and even eventually being pussy-free. The interesting (and very surprising ) aspect is that the hubby seems very happy in his new role. Most hubbies still are allowed to get some of their wife's goodies, at first, but this eventually changes. The hubbies also love their sizes to be compared (justification that she is with a Black Guy?) and resolve to cleanup and oral homage. They ALL will say that they are straight.... but the humilation of watching their wives get pleasured by a larger Black seems to reduce their hesitancy and their heteroflexible urges all boil down to an open mouth.

Just my experiences here. 4 couples so far.

Best of luck,
v
Been down this road. Completely straight but over time I turned into a bi bottom sub that has incredibly intense orgasms getting railed deep amd hard while she watches and we verbalize. Hearing her and kissing her and touching her while he's pumping his cum inside my asshole with her telling me some sexy crazy *******

You have media,wear 9” heels, live in a mansion, humiliate your husband and you posted a black and white photo?
I’m not an exhibitionist like u. I like to come here and chat after a bottle of wine. Not looking. Certainly not posting pics on here.

Back