Threesome or Bull?

I have a question, when you want your husband to be part of your sexual experiences but you want to add a nice big black cock too does it make it a threesome or a bull experience?
We are new to this world and have been back and forth on if we wanted to take it from a fantasy to real life.
my husband enjoys the thought of me with a black guy and enjoys being told he is smaller and can’t measure up but we want him to fuck me as well at times.
After reading lots of threads I get the feeling this is seen as not acceptable by most people calling themselves “Bulls”.
My husband is completely straight but has a little bit of a cuck fetish but doesn’t want all of that experience. I look forward to the information. Thanks

Hi!
Great question and I'm interested in what others reply here as well.
I am a single (widowed) female who enjoyed my recent status of being totally Blacked. Since then, I've be encouraging, if not recruiting other white female friends into this amazing lifestyle. Most of these women are married. My experience has been that where most husbands want to ease their toes into the water and call it a consensual threesome, it seems to evolve into a Bull situation with the hubby transitioning into a full blown cuck and even eventually being pussy-free. The interesting (and very surprising ) aspect is that the hubby seems very happy in his new role. Most hubbies still are allowed to get some of their wife's goodies, at first, but this eventually changes. The hubbies also love their sizes to be compared (justification that she is with a Black Guy?) and resolve to cleanup and oral homage. They ALL will say that they are straight.... but the humilation of watching their wives get pleasured by a larger Black seems to reduce their hesitancy and their heteroflexible urges all boil down to an open mouth.

Just my experiences here. 4 couples so far.

Best of luck,
v

I have a question, when you want your husband to be part of your sexual experiences but you want to add a nice big black cock too does it make it a threesome or a bull experience?
We are new to this world and have been back and forth on if we wanted to take it from a fantasy to real life.
my husband enjoys the thought of me with a black guy and enjoys being told he is smaller and can’t measure up but we want him to fuck me as well at times.
After reading lots of threads I get the feeling this is seen as not acceptable by most people calling themselves “Bulls”.
My husband is completely straight but has a little bit of a cuck fetish but doesn’t want all of that experience. I look forward to the information. Thanks
can't I have both???

Trophy wife here. I love it all. I always kickstart with making my husband stand next to my black bull. Who are always gym rats. Huge. Tall. So as to make the comparison look even hotter. I will compare their bodies. Telling them how superior black men are. And how black is so fucking stunning. Then in my high heels I stand between. I’m taller than my cuckold husband. But even in heels my bull towers over me. I make sure my heel is 9in min. And use it to measure cock size. And we’ll u get the picture. But to answer about 3some in general. I love making my husband watch as a black alpha fucks me and one of my gf. All over our mansion. All night. Orgasms non stop. Any white wife gf will say a threesome with a white boy is awkward. Can’t dominate one let alone two. But black men are built to fuck. Are so dominant. It’s the only 3some that feels so natural. For so many reasons. But this pic says it all

Attachments

• BF34088E-24E2-4298-9730-3F6E3883E055.jpeg
    BF34088E-24E2-4298-9730-3F6E3883E055.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 229
Hi!
Great question and I'm interested in what others reply here as well.
I am a single (widowed) female who enjoyed my recent status of being totally Blacked. Since then, I've be encouraging, if not recruiting other white female friends into this amazing lifestyle. Most of these women are married. My experience has been that where most husbands want to ease their toes into the water and call it a consensual threesome, it seems to evolve into a Bull situation with the hubby transitioning into a full blown cuck and even eventually being pussy-free. The interesting (and very surprising ) aspect is that the hubby seems very happy in his new role. Most hubbies still are allowed to get some of their wife's goodies, at first, but this eventually changes. The hubbies also love their sizes to be compared (justification that she is with a Black Guy?) and resolve to cleanup and oral homage. They ALL will say that they are straight.... but the humilation of watching their wives get pleasured by a larger Black seems to reduce their hesitancy and their heteroflexible urges all boil down to an open mouth.

Just my experiences here. 4 couples so far.

Best of luck,
v
I’ll add that if my hubby is away. I’ll go out with one of my fav bulls to a club. We see a young hot couple. And I like him to watch me work my poison. Inviting them back to my mansion and make her husband think he is going to fuck us both. Then when we are back home. My black bull arrives. The look on the white boys face is such a rush. By then she is also in on the plan. And he wants to leave but he can’t. And we strip them and slowly he gets ignored as the black man takes control. And he sits and watches his sexy new wife getting fucked together with what he now sees as an evil bitch. I will comment throughout how black men are so superior. Getting nastier. She always join me. Trust me we all love this. Worshipping them black bull not just coz we know what he likes. But we literally love doing it. Can’t explain it u don’t hear of white cock worship ? I fantasise of that gaga scene in AHS. But we don’t end up like that. Instead. The white husband is cuckolded and ends by him cleaning the black bull semen out his wife’s pussy. Or even more extreme.

I prefer 3some and hubby participated in early stages to help me feel more comfortable. As our experiences and fantasies evolved, he encouraged the 3somes or more-somes, lol, but admitted he preferred to watch and service as needed at first, he likes to be last and have to prove his worth every time. At first it kinda hurt my feelings and I thought he was full of it. But he assured me that he was crazy about me, just really LOVES to watch and it makes him crazy! Then when I make him do clean up he becomes an ******* and reclaims me. He's proven it beyond a doubt. Once I quit fighting it, life got a whole lot funner. ;)

I prefer 3some and hubby participated in early stages to help me feel more comfortable. As our experiences and fantasies evolved, he encouraged the 3somes or more-somes, lol, but admitted he preferred to watch and service as needed at first, he likes to be last and have to prove his worth every time. At first it kinda hurt my feelings and I thought he was full of it. But he assured me that he was crazy about me, just really LOVES to watch and it makes him crazy! Then when I make him do clean up he becomes an ******* and reclaims me. He's proven it beyond a doubt. Once I quit fighting it, life got a whole lot funner. ;)
Congrats on finding a dynamic that works 👍😍

I’ll add that if my hubby is away. I’ll go out with one of my fav bulls to a club. We see a young hot couple. And I like him to watch me work my poison. Inviting them back to my mansion and make her husband think he is going to fuck us both. Then when we are back home. My black bull arrives. The look on the white boys face is such a rush. By then she is also in on the plan. And he wants to leave but he can’t. And we strip them and slowly he gets ignored as the black man takes control. And he sits and watches his sexy new wife getting fucked together with what he now sees as an evil bitch. I will comment throughout how black men are so superior. Getting nastier. She always join me. Trust me we all love this. Worshipping them black bull not just coz we know what he likes. But we literally love doing it. Can’t explain it u don’t hear of white cock worship ? I fantasise of that gaga scene in AHS. But we don’t end up like that. Instead. The white husband is cuckolded and ends by him cleaning the black bull semen out his wife’s pussy. Or even more extreme.
Thats fucking awesome and sexy

I got into 'the lifestyle' actively around 2014 - 15 or so. All of my meet ups (all over the country - I traveled a lot) were through Adult Friend Finder (their best interracial forum has long since gone to *******...). Until 2019, though I knew the words, I really didn't know what a "bull" or a "cuck" was. (I personally still don't like the term or refer to myself as one, but I willing accept its use because too many super sexy, attractive women and the men who control access to them have it as a term of their art) That part of this alternative lifestyle was not on my radar. I had a lot of fun with couples prior to coming to b2w but they were what I would now refer to as stag/vixen. The husband would be active and we'd have a true mfm experience. In some cases, we would start out together for drinks and up to the room but he would leave and have his own meet up, making my encounter a true 1-on-1 with her. Another example was with a submissive whose dom participated actively (giving her orders) remotely (and this was before the era of Zoom lil!!). That a man would be a non-participant - let alone dominated or humiliated in some cases - was never something I envisioned nor sought. Even after almost 3 years here on b2w, my natural orientation is more toward the man being a gatekeeper and a non-participant (except to take pics or vids), so I'd guess, from what you described, @Milf texas 2 ,that I would say you've got a cuckold situation if your husband is regulated - i.e., has no choice but - to be an observer. If he gets to play, then you've got a mfm 3som.

Like @AnnieS , I prefer 3soms but there are a select few guys here on b2w who are great guys, easy to work with but do not interfere or participate. So, why not, like @Crazytrain , do both? or why even care what you call it? Get your fun, have a good time and let the circumstances label it when you talk about it later. Like a famous philosopher must have said at some point - if it feels good, do it!

Last edited:
You're having a threesome if hubby is participating. A bull can be black or white. BBC is defining a black cock.

Long story short, it's both. But also depends on the black man if he bull worthy. Assuming he is, and since it's the three of you, then it's definitely both.

Back