Three BBC wanted for latina New jersey gangbang

Hornymex69

Couple
From
NJ, US
Hello fellas, I need three lucky BBC men to gangbang my bitch. We are located in New Jersey so feel free to pm me if anyone is interested! Will need 1 out of the 3 guys to host since I'll be sharing my slut. You guys will be free to do literally anything to my girls body, just no kissing, wear a condom when you fuck her pussy & I will be recording & nothing will be posted, it will STRICLY be for my bitch so she can see herself getting DP'd & sucking dick on camera. Agree to those 3 things & you can fuck my bitch. PM me!

Attachments

• IMG_6053.jpg
    IMG_6053.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 818
  • IMG_6057.jpg
    IMG_6057.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_6055.jpg
    IMG_6055.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_6056.jpg
    IMG_6056.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_6054.jpg
    IMG_6054.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 822
Hello fellas, I need three lucky BBC men to gangbang my bitch. We are located in New Jersey so feel free to pm me if anyone is interested! Will need 1 out of the 3 guys to host since I'll be sharing my slut. You guys will be free to do literally anything to my girls body, just no kissing, wear a condom when you fuck her pussy & I will be recording & nothing will be posted, it will STRICLY be for my bitch so she can see herself getting DP'd & sucking dick on camera. Agree to those 3 things & you can fuck my bitch. PM me!
Let’s see more of that sexxxy bitch

That is hottt

Damn she's hott as hell. You should defiently post pics and video here if it happens. If that was my girl id like to watch her get gangbanged by 3 bbc too. That'd be amazing cuz she's tiny too. If you can't find them on her just take her out to a poppin bar or club in the area on the weekend and both look for bbc there to take home and do it . Dress her up in a short skirt and a white tank top , no bra nipples showing through. That will defiently work. Let her show she wants dick and flirt with all the bbc there . Lucky girl, even luckier bf. Good luck bro

God, let us see more! Please!

God I'd love to see more of you PLEASE!!!!

Wussup

Back