Thoughts?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
Have often wondered or should that be questioned? Why i get so fucking turned on watching my wife fucking BBC (only)? I cant decide because its always different, from the first time around 8 yrs ago, when we took the plunge to the most recent. All with their own memory that stands out. When she is enjoying herself, in that zone of sexual pleasure, i feel such an intense feeling of belonging? Every cell in my body electrified with love for her. She seems to have a glow of light around her as she wantonly gives her body to him right in front of me and pleasured in ways i know i would find hard to do, i know i am a selfish lover (am a husband for fuck sake) but its such a beautiful feeling of trust?

Have often wondered or should that be questioned? Why i get so fucking turned on watching my wife fucking BBC (only)? I cant decide because its always different, from the first time around 8 yrs ago, when we took the plunge to the most recent. All with their own memory that stands out. When she is enjoying herself, in that zone of sexual pleasure, i feel such an intense feeling of belonging? Every cell in my body electrified with love for her. She seems to have a glow of light around her as she wantonly gives her body to him right in front of me and pleasured in ways i know i would find hard to do, i know i am a selfish lover (am a husband for fuck sake) but its such a beautiful feeling of trust?
Now you are finally getting it!!! Proud of you.Really-now life will open up to you immensely

Tyler He Got It GIF by Big Brother

Inked Angel...Inked Angel! Would you be mine............Could not resistsuch a corny line..

Inked Angel...Inked Angel! Would you be mine............Could not resistsuch a corny line..

You now can trust...That is breakthrough presentation-make sure youkillthesisters envy and jealousy andNO selfpity baby.Proudof youboth allofyou. Enjoy

Back