Thoughts.

Long night now back to my thoughts of giving in to a huge black cock. Tell me to put some panties and to start with your nuts and work my way up till my mouth leaks it back up the hard dick. You tell me to get every drop! I will clean every drop. So horney would love to chat with a bull.

Oh, the thoughts we have at 6 in the morning and the blankets are holding our morning woodies down! The throbbing heat of stiffies from that naughty dream we can't quite remember of full buxom breasts layered in thick white cum that a man is gripping our hair and pressing our head down, ordering in a rich baritone voice to clean up his spunk. The woman moans and lifts up her back, thrusting that deep cleavage forward as we suck at her cream covered nipple and we reach to play with her clit, but a strong hand catches our wrist and says, "Don't touch, White boy! You can pleasure her in other ways!" Then he shoves our face into her spunk-filled vagina and we find our nostrils filled with the scent of their love making as his masculine seed flushes out onto our eager tongues. We wake up with our own cum covering our belly and we can't resist scooping up a little and tasting it, before we stealthily sneak out of bed and go to wash off before our wives wake up and discover how we came without permission.

Back