Thoughts on Ugandan kidnapping

Real world disclaimer: I feel horrible about that attractive white woman in Uganda who was kidnapped and held for ransom while on saffari, and truly hope she was otherwise treated well and not raped. Nevertheless, it got me wondering if any of the ladies on this forum followed the story and found themselves fantasizing about being her and being kidnapped an sexually used by a bunch of black miltants until her ransom was paid?

yes i did - it's now top of my fantasy list

I thought about posting something in this vein but thought...too soon lol

Never mind the militants, I’m thinking about that pretty blonde woman alone in the bush with that African driver/guide.

Imagine those hot, sweaty nights...so far from home...alone with this black man for days and nights...under those stars

Real world disclaimer: I feel horrible about that attractive white woman in Uganda who was kidnapped and held for ransom while on saffari, and truly hope she was otherwise treated well and not raped. Nevertheless, it got me wondering if any of the ladies on this forum followed the story and found themselves fantasizing about being her and being kidnapped an sexually used by a bunch of black miltants until her ransom was paid?

South Africa has been labeled the ******* capitol of the world. In East Africa ******* of a white woman can mean the death sentence so ******* is rare. She was probably very well treated and rarely felt scared no doubt her story will come out. I have also no doubt temptation was in her thoughts if she felt safe, and opportunity on the minds of all parties.

South Africa has been labeled the ******* capitol of the world. In East Africa ******* of a white woman can mean the death sentence so ******* is rare. She was probably very well treated and rarely felt scared no doubt her story will come out. I have also no doubt temptation was in her thoughts if she felt safe, and opportunity on the minds of all parties.
I hope that is how the experience went down, seized but treated comfortably, to the point natural attraction took over and they enjoyed hot sex until her ransom was paid. Interesting comment on South Africa, ******* of white women is really a common thing now? Wow ...

I hope that is how the experience went down, seized but treated comfortably, to the point natural attraction took over and they enjoyed hot sex until her ransom was paid. Interesting comment on South Africa, ******* of white women is really a common thing now? Wow ...

there was a fantasy thread somewhere on the site, very similar to your thoughts.

basically a married, white, woman doctor working for the UN lets say, is bringing healthcare to African tribal communities.
and the sexual fantasy part is that this white married professional gives in to the temptation;
she's working with all these tribesmen, she misses her husband of course and she's horny and there's all these black men around her,
and she can't resist...

I thought that was a pretty hot fantasy myself

Back