Thoughts on the South Carolina conferderate flag taken down today?

Where are you Mac.Speak now or forever hold your piece.You have another chance.

Typical reflection when cornered and proven wrong as usual southpole. ROFLMAO.

S I said to you. You keep insulting and posting insulting remarks and you get them right back. But calling for mac's help is the best yet. Sorry, but that's has to be the biggest bail out yet. :)

You just say little boy and I'll stop beating you down on your racist remarks. But for that you keep the insult at home for your cat.

Your biggest mistake was thinking you could, and Iwould let you walk over me. Wrong. I'm a strong woman. And always will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical reflection when cornered and proven wrong as usual southpole. ROFLMAO
Naw sissy.Im waiting for him to say something to anybody white.I love to debate white folks here.I wish you would come with something to debate instead of just insults.You aint cornered nobody with bigotry.It just makes you look bad.I didn't think you were that ignorant.Oh well.Better yet.Yes I did.The moment I saw your spelling.It wasn't even close.I know I don't spell check myself.BUT DAMN.

This thread has two sets of rule.Whites can say what they want.Soulpole go to the back of the bus.BULLSHIT.This aint the 50's.All rules should apply to everyone in a fair and just society.I get a good laugh everytime I come here.I guess that's why he aint said nothing because the jokes been on him sometimes.Here's hoping.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Soulpole

Naw sissy.Im waiting for him to say something to anybody white.I love to debate white folks here.I wish you would come with something to debate instead of just insults.You aint cornered nobody with bigotry.It just makes you look bad.I didn't think you were that ignorant.Oh well.Better yet.Yes I did.The moment I saw your spelling.It wasn't even close.I know I don't spell check myself.BUT DAMN.

This thread has two sets of rule.Whites can say what they want.Soulpole go to the back of the bus.BULLSHIT.This aint the 50's.All rules should apply to everyone in a fair and just society.I get a good laugh everytime I come here.I guess that's why he aint said nothing because the jokes been on him sometimes.Here's hoping.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Soulpole

Blahblah blah. Still with the insults he', little boy. Ok . Fine by me. Every post you write is filled with bigotry, racism and pious Bs and hatred. But hey. If thats how you float your boat. I also see your problem here "I didn't think you were that ignorant". See the problem right there????? No? Let me help. YOU TRIED TO THINK.

"I wish you would come with something to debate instead of just insults.:sleep: Pity you started the insults. You never know you might have got something other than being insulted back. But now you will never know.
Unlike you there are people who know me on here and have seen me.... :blackgrimace: But you Keep trying the sissy reflection trick and not only myself but those who have met and seen me on here will laugh at you even harder. So keep dreaming I'm a sissy. Maybe thats your sexual preference little boy. Who knows!

ps You continue to rant about spelling, yet fail to see your own hypocricy about it. Is my spelling great no. But your's ....LOL yeah right!

Soulpole. Power to his ego as his ego is what empowers him!

Blahblah blah. Still with the insults he', little boy. Ok . Fine by me. Every post you write is filled with bigotry, racism and pious Bs and hatred. But hey. If thats how you float your boat. I also see your problem here "I didn't think you were that ignorant". See the problem right there????? No? Let me help. YOU TRIED TO THINK.

"I wish you would come with something to debate instead of just insults.:sleep: Pity you started the insults. You never know you might have got something other than being insulted back. But now you will never know.
Unlike you there are people who know me on here and have seen me.... :blackgrimace: But you Keep trying the sissy reflection trick and not only myself but those who have met and seen me on here will laugh at you even harder. So keep dreaming I'm a sissy. Maybe thats your sexual preference little boy. Who knows!

ps You continue to rant about spelling, yet fail to see your own hypocricy about it. Is my spelling great no. But your's ....LOL yeah right!

To educate you even more. Seeing as you see racist remarks in every sentence a person writes. I'm not American. So our meaning of words differ than American ones. Even so even the dictionary states the following for calling some-one a boy.

Non-function specific analogous terms
Boy/s, in the strict or a wider sense, are often informally referred to by analogous or metaphorical terms. The literal connotations, which may be ironic or downright pejorative, have often been eroded by common use. Some terms are unisex, with or without (at least historical) preponderance of use for boy/s:

• Cub, pup(py) and whelp compare boys to the young of predatory animals, the slang tadpole even to that of an amphibian;
  • Buck, another ******* young, usually refers to a sexually adventurous male youngster
  • Loon, originally an (idle) lout, has got -mainly in Scotland- unrelated specific meanings, including boy, simpleton and looney person
  • Sprout compares to a plant's young shoots
  • More specifically, shaveling (or in slang shaver) refers to boys' lesser hair growth than men's before - and densification around puberty
  • References to the boy's generally lighter physique than a man include stripling 'slender youth' and -rather insulting- slang like half-pint or small-fry
  • Various terms refer to children's, often especially boys', lack of adult manners (e.g. "snot(ty) nose(d) (kid)") or to often mischievous behavior, e.g. "rascal", also by analogy with animals, e.g. "monkey", "urchin" (as 'prickly' as a hedgehog); "(spoiled) brat" refers to such undiscipline for lack of firm upbringing.
You better get busy running after all the blk gang members/males/and others who use the word boy in their every day life and street talk. If its racist for whites it's racist for blks. Get running!

Southpole. When all things are clear he still continues to confuse himself.

To educate you even more. Seeing as you see racist remarks in every sentence a person writes. I'm not American. So our meaning of words differ than American ones. Even so even the dictionary states the following for calling some-one a boy.

Boy/s, in the strict or a wider sense, are often informally referred to by analogous or metaphorical terms. The literal connotations, which may be ironic or downright pejorative, have often been eroded by common use. Some terms are unisex, with or without (at least historical) preponderance of use for boy/s:

• Cub, pup(py) and whelp compare boys to the young of predatory animals, the slang tadpole even to that of an amphibian;
  • Buck, another ******* young, usually refers to a sexually adventurous male youngster
  • Loon, originally an (idle) lout, has got -mainly in Scotland- unrelated specific meanings, including boy, simpleton and looney person
  • More specifically, shaveling (or in slang shaver) refers to boys' lesser hair growth than men's before - and densification around puberty
  • References to the boy's generally lighter physique than a man include stripling 'slender youth' and -rather insulting- slang like half-pint or small-fry
  • Various terms refer to children's, often especially boys', lack of adult manners (e.g. "snot(ty) nose(d) (kid)") or to often mischievous behavior, e.g. "rascal", also by analogy with animals, e.g. "monkey", "urchin" (as 'prickly' as a hedgehog); "(spoiled) brat" refers to such undiscipline for lack of firm upbringing.
You better get busy running after all the blk gang members/males/and others who use the word boy in their every day life and street talk. If its racist for whites it's racist for blks. Get running!

Fantastic response.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Soulpole

Is that right; this thread appears to be "whites can say what they want and black go to the back of the bus"? I think you are one those black folks who tell other black folks "not to act like white people"...

Is that right; this thread appears to be "whites can say what they want and black go to the back of the bus"? I think you are one those black folks who tell other black folks "not to act like white people"...
nope.I don't tell black folks nothing.Everybody has the right to live their lives like he or she wishes.Im just not the uncle tom type and I don't associate with nor are any of my friends toms.I don't associate with anybody that doesn't think like me.Its like the old saying.BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.I was also making the point about Mac's hypocrisy.Has he said anything to anybody else.I just call it like I see it.

THE GREAT DEBATER
Soulpole

You cant sugarcoat it.IT IS WHAT IT IS.I bet you can understand this though.For once and for all.YOUR mom IS A BOY.

I only insult people who try to insult me.It's an eye for an eye.HELP YOUR GOT DAMN SELF.Sissy or woman.I don't give a damn what you are.Personally.I dont give a ******* and could care less.I call you a sissy because A REAL WOMAN ACTS LIKE A LADY.I myself expect more from a woman and hold them to a hire standard.Who or whatever you are,Im not trying to be your friend,chat with you and the like.Seek attention elsewhere and lets end this discussion.If you have something to debate.Go ahead.If not its just a waste of time.This is a discussion of the confederate flag.Its not power to my ego.ITS 2677796_3_t.jpg

Your mom is a boy who told a lie on your motherfucking daddy.
Soulpole

Typical reflection when cornered and proven wrong as usual southpole. ROFLMAO.

S I said to you. You keep insulting and posting insulting remarks and you get them right back. But calling for mac's help is the best yet. Sorry, but that's has to be the biggest bail out yet. :)

You just say little boy and I'll stop beating you down on your racist remarks. But for that you keep the insult at home for your cat.

Your biggest mistake was thinking you could, and Iwould let you walk over me. Wrong. I'm a strong woman. And always will be.
How do I wish for a person to call me a boy to my face.It would be a Clint Eastwood moment for me.Please find somebody to fucking play with and don't be ignorant all of your got damn life.Strong woman.*******.You don't have nothing but A STRONG ODOR.Hey,as long as you go there.Its fine with me.

Now go and wash your stanking ass
Soulpole

You cant sugarcoat it.IT IS WHAT IT IS.I bet you can understand this though.For once and for all.YOUR mom IS A BOY.

Ohh dear. You have nothing to say BOY. Once again you blah blah blah like some rabid idiot and say nothing of value.

Southpole The racists racist.

How do I wish for a person to call me a boy to my face.It would be a Clint Eastwood moment for me.Please find somebody to fucking play with and don't be ignorant all of your got damn life.Strong woman.*******.You don't have nothing but A STRONG ODOR.Hey,as long as you go there.Its fine with me.

Now go and wash your stanking ass
Soulpole

"Now go and wash your stanking ass"??? Why the hell would I come anywhere near you to wash you?

I only insult people who try to insult me.It's an eye for an eye.HELP YOUR GOT DAMN SELF.Sissy or woman.I don't give a damn what you are.Personally.I dont give a ******* and could care less.I call you a sissy because A REAL WOMAN ACTS LIKE A LADY.I myself expect more from a woman and hold them to a hire standard.Who or whatever you are,Im not trying to be your friend,chat with you and the like.Seek attention elsewhere and lets end this discussion.If you have something to debate.Go ahead.If not its just a waste of time.This is a discussion of the confederate flag.Its not power to my ego.ITS View attachment 653311

Your mom is a boy who told a lie on your motherfucking daddy.
Soulpole

ROFLMAO. Once again you go on about telling me how I should act. The first post you make after you make a new profile Whats the matter boy? People get fed up with beating your stupidity down you had to change?

You claim you don't care what I am or who I am yet continually babble and drone on about things you know nothing about. You should STFU as your ass is getting you into trouble. Either that, or your brains are leaking.

You hold Women to a hire...LOLOL after trying to give me comments on spelling you fall on your fat lard face with that :p.

You don't hold women to any high standards at all liar. Your post and comments across the boards prove that. Quicker you stop lying to yourself the quicker you can get medical help.

You keep posting your dumb ass qoutes when all they prove is your still a Racist, and arguementative dumb fuck. on an ego trip every time you open your legs to say something.

As for me. I can reply post where ever I want. I can say what ever I want. But there is NOTHING YOU or your racist fat ass mouth can do about it boy. I also don't need to suger coat anything. The fact you're uneducated and haven't the savvy to even google before you open your bile filled mouth is your short coming, NOT MINE.

Each post you're being bettered by me. And yet you come back for more beatings. You have to be a cuckold, a white fat white male to keep wanting the pain.

Look forward to your next round of Bullshit pious and racist woman hating 1a.jpg

Southpole Proving once again that the ******* in his brains is the
diahorrea of his mouth

Ohh dear. You have nothing to say BOY. Once again you blah blah blah like some rabid idiot and say nothing of value.

Southpole The racists racist.
I see you don't like it but you kept on and on.I didn't want to be ugly but you left me no choice.Hey.I even get a dig or two in on someone but I move on.I even told you that it was bigoted and racist to call a black man a boy.You should know what words mean before you speak.I would like to be respectable to people whom I even disagree with.I can sling mud with the best of them.I prefer not to be nasty but when I'm left with no choice.Oh well.

"Now go and wash your stanking ass"??? Why the hell would I come anywhere near you to wash you?
NAW.Get your own material.I got you good with that one but you asked for it.I understand people have a problem with what I say but to each its own.Stanking is a slang term that no one probably even uses in your country.I have a lot more putdowns but I rather not go that route for real but where Im from you had to stand your ground all around.If you didn't you were a target.Its just in me.Look.You started attacking me first.I just wish you would have a specific issue to talk about because I would be more then happy to debate you on any topic.Also, I have no hard feelings against you or nobody else here.Just don't call me a fucking boy.Its alright to take shots at me.Im use to it and expect it from people here but I will not be anyone's punching bag.

Im a Classic Man
Soulpole

ROFLMAO. Once again you go on about telling me how I should act. The first post you make after you make a new profile Whats the matter boy? People get fed up with beating your stupidity down you had to change?

You claim you don't care what I am or who I am yet continually babble and drone on about things you know nothing about. You should STFU as your ass is getting you into trouble. Either that, or your brains are leaking.

You hold Women to a hire...LOLOL after trying to give me comments on spelling you fall on your fat lard face with that :p.

You don't hold women to any high standards at all liar. Your post and comments across the boards prove that. Quicker you stop lying to yourself the quicker you can get medical help.

You keep posting your dumb ass qoutes when all they prove is your still a Racist, and arguementative dumb fuck. on an ego trip every time you open your legs to say something.

As for me. I can reply post where ever I want. I can say what ever I want. But there is NOTHING YOU or your racist fat ass mouth can do about it boy. I also don't need to suger coat anything. The fact you're uneducated and haven't the savvy to even google before you open your bile filled mouth is your short coming, NOT MINE.

Each post you're being bettered by me. And yet you come back for more beatings. You have to be a cuckold, a white fat white male to keep wanting the pain.

Look forward to your next round of Bullshit pious and racist woman hating View attachment 653511

Southpole Proving once again that the ******* in his brains is the
diahorrea of his mouth

Wait a minute BITCH.DUMB.Your stupid ass cant even spell quote,sugar,etc. and I told you about that boy *******.I don't hate women.I love BLACK WOMEN more then anything.Im just not the type of black man that likes white women only or any white woman no matter how she looks.If Im fucking with a white woman she is gonna be bad as hell.I don't go for the redneck,trailer park,white trash look.Futhermore, Im not changing ******* bitch/sissy.I have always won my debates.That's the main reason why you and everyone else are hating on me.You haven't did ******* better.Dont even talk about somebody being uneducated.Well,I can spell better then you so what does that make you.

Dumb as hell.JUST LIKE YOUR mom
Soulpole

I do and I don't!!!
If you say so sissy.Maybe in your pink and white world.Let me ask you this.Can you go one day without looking at black dicks and why are black dicks so appealing to dudes like you.Stop trying to fight your sexuality and just deal with it.Thats why I call you bastards out.Be your damn self and people will respect that but you bastards are weak as hell and wanna run your damn mouth like you're all tough and *******.For the record,you know that you just wanna see a black dick.You dont want no pussy.So stop the acting.

You can fool everybody but yourself
Soulpole

Back