Thoughts on the South Carolina conferderate flag taken down today?

I live in the south and I see confederate flags everyday.I know what this whole thing means.I don't need to brush up on nothing.Especially history which means his-story.I have never owned or flown an American flag.I have no connection to it but I dont dislike it.The only people who are americans in this country are white.Everyone else is hyphenated.African-Americans,Asian-Americans, etc.My flags are black,red and green also black,red,and white.It was some northern abolitionist that I admire even one of my favorite idols Booker T. Washington would speak highly of them.Thats why I don't throw the entire north under the bus.There was no abolitionist movement in the South.The south is the most racist region in this country.Everything is constructed around race.How many northern politicians do you see running for office bringing and using the Confederate flag as an issue to gain votes.Nikki Haley was a big fan of the confederate flag now she sees it as divisive.Georgia.Look at Mississippi.How do you think Gov. Ray Mabus lost.I know about my history.IM A MOOR.I will start with the confederates first because I dislike them more than anything.Then I would start with everybody else that ever did harm to a black baby,woman,or man.I know I would have to travel the whole country but as the saying goes you gotta start somewhere.images.png

Everytime I make a post somebody has something to say but it don't happens to nobody white though,
Soulpole.

You do know that the northern states had slaves to right? You also know that Lee never bought slaves right? You do know that Grand owned and bought slaves right? You do know that slavery did not end with the civil war right? You do know that grant and two northern states Kentucky and Delaware did not free there slaves until some 8 months after the civil war ended and the 13th amendment ****** them to free there slaves right? You do know that states flying the American flag held slaves longer than the States flying the confederate Flag right? I am just making sure you know all these things, I am sure you do. If you do not know this stuff I suggest you try studying up on your history.
You do know that the South LOST the Civil War, right? You do know that S.C. raised it in 1961 to rebel against the Civil Rights marches, right? You do know the KKK, Aryan Nation, White Supremacist groups all wave it as a symbol of White pride and supremacy, right? And having been used by a Confederate militia from VA that seceded from the Union it should have NO place on Federal, State or local government property. Museum or Bubba's belt buckle, license plate (just for show. Not official)t- shirts, etc i could care less.

You do know that the South LOST the Civil War, right? You do know that S.C. raised it in 1961 to rebel against the Civil Rights marches, right? You do know the KKK, Aryan Nation, White Supremacist groups all wave it as a symbol of White pride and supremacy, right? And having been used by a Confederate militia from VA that seceded from the Union it should have NO place on Federal, State or local government property. Museum or Bubba's belt buckle, license plate (just for show. Not official)t- shirts, etc i could care less.
You're right.Not to mention that the KKK was started by Confederates.All these murderous, sick, bigoted and ignorant bastards wouldn't be tolerated in a civil society but these devils get statues,monuments,licensed plates,etc. .People say it's just southern pride.NOT BLACK SOUTHERN PRIDE.The defenders of the confederacy will not escape history.All the pro-confederate rallies have been led mainly by white supremacists with some RepubliKKKan politicians backing their cause.Congress even tried to show the confederates some love.I think this is gonna be an issue in the upcoming 2016 presidential race.

......technically the South AS A WHOLE never surrendered! ( Just Virginia under Gen. Lee)
Kevin, I'm as southern as anyone in this post, having had 3 relatives fight & die in the Confederacy. We're as rich with Southern Heritage as anyone, and just as proud, but trust me when I say, the Confederacy & the South surrendered ... actually met with Union officers and signed "terms of surrender papers":
  • Lee to Grant: April 9th,1865 at Appomattox, VA (Appomattox Court House)
  • Johnston to Sherman: April 26th Hillsborough, NC (Bennett Place) - surrendered the largest number of troops
  • Richard Taylor surrendered in Alabama on May 4th
  • Kirby Smith surrendered in New Orleans May 26th
I'm not sure about the last 2, but there are actual war photographs of the Appomattox and Bennett Place signings.
Most of the soldiers fighting for the South only knew what they were locally told about why they were fighting, and to them, it wasn't about owning slaves or even having the right to own slaves.
In NC, the opinion of secession was so divided that there were recruiting posts of both armies throughout the state during the war. The Civil War was a rich man's war at the cost of the poor man, plain and simple.
Tennesseans were a proud, fighting bunch, but damn if they can't be a bit of a word-Bonehead.jpg sometimes ... its over, done, WE LOST ! Let's take that crap down and concentrate on what's really useful & needed to get haters, like southpole, to calm down. He feeds off this crap!
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
The Civil War was a rich man's war at the cost of the poor man, plain and simple

This is true...as well as all our other wars!

Some Ignorance will never die!

I live in the south and I see confederate flags everyday.I know what this whole thing means.I don't need to brush up on nothing.Especially history which means his-story.I have never owned or flown an American flag.I have no connection to it but I dont dislike it.The only people who are americans in this country are white.Everyone else is hyphenated.African-Americans,Asian-Americans, etc.My flags are black,red and green also black,red,and white.It was some northern abolitionist that I admire even one of my favorite idols Booker T. Washington would speak highly of them.Thats why I don't throw the entire north under the bus.There was no abolitionist movement in the South.The south is the most racist region in this country.Everything is constructed around race.How many northern politicians do you see running for office bringing and using the Confederate flag as an issue to gain votes.Nikki Haley was a big fan of the confederate flag now she sees it as divisive.Georgia.Look at Mississippi.How do you think Gov. Ray Mabus lost.I know about my history.IM A MOOR.I will start with the confederates first because I dislike them more than anything.Then I would start with everybody else that ever did harm to a black baby,woman,or man.I know I would have to travel the whole country but as the saying goes you gotta start somewhere.View attachment 642701

Everytime I make a post somebody has something to say but it don't happens to nobody white though,
Soulpole.

Again...some ignorance never dies!! The South had more anti-slavery societies than the North! Anti-slavery societies were little groups of people, who went to rallies, hung posters, wrote politicians, etc. on behalf of getting rid of slavery! The average cost of a slave was $1500 BACK THEN! ( now it would be equal to $ 46,000) How many people you know can afford that, for ONE slave, much less a lot of them!! See? The rich men had them and so they could raise more livestock, and produce and take it to market and sell MORE CHEAPER! It was Walmart vs. the mom n pop shop! Rich vs. poor!

As far as Booker T. Washington....was he great because he was part black or part white? Besides, Peanut Butter is a recipe NOT an invention!

You do know that the KKK was founded and ran by Democrats right?

Being from the south it amazes me that I don't see the racism down here like everyone thinks. But yet I watch on the news and its all the big northern city that have all the riots and race wars going on inside there cities. People in the south in my eyes are more open more compassionate and more loving. Yes we live a slower paced life and sit back and take time with family and friends down here. Its very easy to scream racism when things are going your way. I say get out and do something about it. show love not hate. I love all people and I get love back. I am sure if I were to show hate, I would get hate back. Life is to short. I just have this to say. Guns never killed anyone Flags never killed anyone. It is the few morons that do, that ruins those things for everyone else. Love yall and have a blessed night. Thanks

Well since we are all on the "You do know" kick...

You do know that there were black slave owners as well. You do know that there were also white slaves - although they were usually referred to as "Indentured Servants". You do know that Jamaica was highly active in the slave trade - both black and white slaves as well as black and white slave owners. You do know that black tribes were paid by "the man" to capture other black tribes to sell as slaves. You do know that slavery is still alive and well today in Africa. and I think THAT is more important to protest against than someone waving a stupid flag.

Well since we are all on the "You do know" kick...

You do know that there were black slave owners as well. You do know that there were also white slaves - although they were usually referred to as "Indentured Servants". You do know that Jamaica was highly active in the slave trade - both black and white slaves as well as black and white slave owners. You do know that black tribes were paid by "the man" to capture other black tribes to sell as slaves. You do know that slavery is still alive and well today in Africa. and I think THAT is more important to protest against than someone waving a stupid flag.
You are totally correct. I forgot to mention those things. Also there were more black soldiers fighting for the south , than there were fighting for the north.

I have never owned or flown an American flag.I have no connection to it but I dont dislike it.The only people who are americans in this country are white. Everyone else is hyphenated.African-Americans,Asian-Americans, etc.

Speak for yourself. I didn't know you were appointed spokesman for all non-white people in this country.

.There was no abolitionist movement in the South..

http://www.h-net.org/reviews/showrev.php?id=134

The south is the most racist region in this country.Everything is constructed around race.

Are Levittown, NY ,Darien, CT, Illinois, and Indiana in the South, or am I imagining things?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/20/AR2006022001590_2.html

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...s-Goshens-past-racial-problems-295973701.html

https://books.google.com/books?id=FPxJ_aG_B-8C

Nikki Haley was a big fan of the confederate flag now she sees it as divisive.Georgia.Look at Mississippi.How do you think Gov. Ray Mabus lost.

And you conveniently leave out who exactly it was that authorized the raising of the Confederate Flag over the South Carolina state house, as if this only became an issue when Nikki Haley became governor. Funny how Democrats didn't seem to care about the flag so long as there were Democrat governors of South Carolina. Maybe you should study a little "his-story", as you call it. As for your blaming the Confederate flag as the reason Ray Mabus lost to Kirk Fordice, how did Mabus win? Did the Confederate flag magically disappear during Mabus' and the terms of the other 27 consecutive Democrat governors of Mississippi from the end of Reconstruction to January 14, 1992 and then suddenly reappear during Mabus' run for a second term in 1991?

As a further aside, your "KKKonservative" and "RepubliKKKan" epithets further underscores your wilfull ignorance of history or however you refer to it, given that the Klan and other similar group like the White League and the Red Shirts were founded by and acted under the aegis of the Democrat Party, but I already know your response to that.

They need to create chaos all over the place, dividing people.... Race war is what they want. It is a tactic, Divide and conquer. Turning people against each other. Psychological warfare, engineered chaos. The whole Dylann Roof hoax. All tactics

People are arguing over waste less things like a flag. Lies told you in books, by the powers that be. Then quote these lies to make yourself seem smarter. You have no idea how they plan to bring this country infostructure down

....Then I would start with everybody else that ever did harm to a black baby,woman,or man.I know I would have to travel the whole country but as the saying goes you gotta start somewhere.
Then you obviously have black people on that list, right? You don't read or watch your local news sources, or maybe you're just in denial.
http://thyblackman.com/2015/08/11/black-on-black-crime-why-no-protests-marches-rallies-or-riots/
Soulpole.
You got to be kidding, soulpole ... you obviously haven't been observing the flack I get with my postings. Got 2 yesterday.
........pic_words-IfYouCan'tStandTheHeat.jpg

Last edited:
The Confederate battle flag is is relevant as long as we allow it to be. The majority of people in the U.S. really don't care one way or another. To me the real issue is addressing racism where it exists not debating over some flag that the majority of people really don't care about. And just to get the record straight the flag that is typically displayed is the Confederate battle flag. This is the flag of the Confederacy.
stars.bars.gif

Again...some ignorance never dies!! The South had more anti-slavery societies than the North! Anti-slavery societies were little groups of people, who went to rallies, hung posters, wrote politicians, etc. on behalf of getting rid of slavery! The average cost of a slave was $1500 BACK THEN! ( now it would be equal to $ 46,000) How many people you know can afford that, for ONE slave, much less a lot of them!! See? The rich men had them and so they could raise more livestock, and produce and take it to market and sell MORE CHEAPER! It was Walmart vs. the mom n pop shop! Rich vs. poor!

As far as Booker T. Washington....was he great because he was part black or part white? Besides, Peanut Butter is a recipe NOT an invention!
Yeah.You are the ignorant one.Everyone knows what the south is BUBBA.Also ,before the next time you open your mouth do your damn homework.With regards to Booker T Washington the one drop rules makes him black and GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER .Now git r done.

NAT TURNERS REVENGE,
SOULPOLE

Back